Sign in to follow this  
PatNeiler

“A Letter to Bills Mafia” by Dion Dawkins

Beautiful letter. 

But I'll be at the airport throwing snowballs at them if they don't win their playoff game next year. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow. Impressive writing. Journalist career afterwards to come. 
I am proud that I root for this disgrace of a team that is a few thousand miles away and that I let break my heart year after year. I am still angry at that fucking team that was too stupid to take a win that Houston desperately tried to give them. And yet I love it.  I have to talk to psychiatrist I guess ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Bills mafia-Pretty much a bunch of drunken degenerates that launch themselves and loved ones into folding tables and think it's fun.Bills would be smart to distance themselves from these idiots but the organization is as much of a joke as they are.

12 minutes ago, Topas said:

Wow. Impressive writing. Journalist career afterwards to come. 
I am proud that I root for this disgrace of a team that is a few thousand miles away and that I let break my heart year after year. I am still angry at that fucking team that was too stupid to take a win that Houston desperately tried to give them. And yet I love it.  I have to talk to psychiatrist I guess …

Impressive writing? You are kidding right? Just another college athlete that can't put a sentence together.

LOL @ "the bandwagon is full".  Nobody has set foot in that bandwagon.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

8 hours ago, PatNeiler said:

Great find!  You deserve to "win the day" on here for that.  Folks, Pat is a true fan, give him some love with your "likes".

Definitely is a feel good article, and when he brought up the babies, I kept waiting for him to get at what he was going to say to see if I was correct, and I was.  It's great to see the team that LOVES each other, and the city!!(and goes beyond love for Josh Allen, no matter if anti-Josh people joke that teammates liked Trent Edwards, lol).   When a unit has that kind of cohesiveness, you tend to get results that are greater than the sum of the parts.  Dion is a likeable fellow, and wote a really entertaining artcle.  Better than a lot of the "professional" ones I've read.  

Thanks for that, very stoked you found it!  Excited about the direction of this team, The Process is for real!!  :beer:

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

16 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Impressive writing? You are kidding right? Just another college athlete that can't put a sentence together.

It's written in street language but the writing is actually very good and grammatically sound. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

15 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

It's written in street language but the writing is actually very good and grammatically sound. 

In the real world "street language" is seen as ignorance and and nothing more.It's appalling that a college graduate represents himself and his employer in this manner.