I just reverted to disagreeing with HpiKat, lol. Sure does suck knowing with a bit of better game management and execution the Bills would be playing this weekend. This board would be crazy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I havent and probably wont much of any game after they lost, but if you are still depressed about a Football game, your priorities in life are messed up.  I was upset for about a good hour and stewed on it till the next day, but life goes on.  It's just a game. 

• Thanks 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Horrible. Still devastated. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own..

When you're still running in your mind the multiple plays that could have won it, yeah it's still depressing. I'm pretty sure the Bills would have had a great chance of beating Kansas City. Thinking about that one is even more depressing. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Anyone else still depressed? 

I'm not.  I was over it before the game even started.  :niterider:

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I got over it about 15 minutes after the game. They just aren't ready to contend for a Super Bowl yet but it did suck giving up that big lead to a Texans team I'm not real impressed with. Any other feelings of sadness I had got killed off when the Patriots lost at home to Ryan Tannehill.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

This game would have been irrelevant as we would have had the no playoff wins in 20 plus years off our back.  This would have been a house money game.  I was ready to to fly out damnnnn damnnn damnnn lol.  And @LiterateStylish keeps adding fuel to the flame as I can't disagree with his assessments after the loss.  I mean agreeing with Lit is the low of lows...

• Haha 1

I am still pretty angry about that game. They haven't won a playoff game in 24 years. They should have at least beat the Texans with a 16-0 halftime lead. Pathetic!!!! Cant even score a touchdown...

I drive by Hard Rock Stadium everyday, they have it looking pretty spiffy for the Superbowl. At least the Pats won't be in it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

At first, to cope, I just told myself they woulda been crushed by KC anyway.....

but then I thought....fuck it...who cares. At least they’d get a punchers chance. At that’s better than NO chance. 

But no.

yeah I’m still fucking pissed. 

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Oddly, I didnt feel that down.  I was actually proud they made that EPIC comeback and got to OT, and showed they could have won it in numerous different ways(including calls by the refs).  

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk like Bert, but he is actually being far more logically sound than usual.  I've been much worse after regular season games, and for whatever reason felt fine after this.  I wasn't happy like CBennett kept saying he was in the Shoutbox(which caused Lit to ban him lol), but I feel pretty decent.  Maybe it's because of real life and real issues like the deep state trying to push us into yet another costly and deadly war, and/or being busy with personal things in real life.  I don't know.  I won't mock folks like Bert, but the man is speaking wisdom for a change.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Not at all, I think I was one of the few here that realized that the Bills were merely a paper tiger and nothing more.All season long they feasted on very weak teams to build stats and lost to any playoff quality team on the schedule.If the Bills had a reasonable schedule they would have finished 7-9.

Been upset AND sick since the game lol.  After the loss I went out probably had 20 drinks and ripped 10 cigs (I probably smoke 1 cig a year since quitting like 3 years ago).  Woke up Sunday no voice and by Monday until now I have a sore throat / cold

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Been upset AND sick since the game lol.  After the loss I went out probably had 20 drinks and ripped 10 cigs (I probably smoke 1 cig a year since quitting like 3 years ago).  Woke up Sunday no voice and by Monday until now I have a sore throat / cold

I always knew you were a quality individual.

• Haha 1

To reply to the thread title with one of the favorite most-used(though not recently) lines by one of the board's most loved/hated members, SeanDelevan, "Rich people problems"(aka "first world problems").

That helps any level headed person put things into a reasonable perspective.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Who wants to fly to Baltimore with me to confront Jerry Coleman? We can take out our anger on his face. 

Jerry.jpg

• Haha 1

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

2 hours ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Who wants to fly to Baltimore with me to confront Jerry Coleman? We can take out our anger on his face. 

Jerry.jpg

Looks like his face has thru enough...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

Looks like his face has thru enough...

That's racist, you anti-semite!