That's the number of times that Trump has played golf since he took office. Two Hundred Forty-Four times in less than 3 years. And it only cost us $588,000.00 - just for the Golf Carts!

That's 1 out of every 4 days he's been President!

He's played more golf than the top 3 PGA Tour earners did last year.

Then, you gotta remember that he doesn't even come to work til 11AM.

Maybe I shouldn't complain. If he spent more time pretending to do president stuff, we'd be in a nuclear war by now or occupied by Russia

Ya gotta love him!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

"If I win I may never see my property -- I may never see these places again," Trump said at an August 2016 campaign event. "But because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trump-tore-into-obama-in-2016-for-playing-golf-now-those-attacks-have-blown-up-in-his-face/

When Donald Trump was running for president in 2015 and 2016, he spent a lot of time criticizing President Barack Obama for playing so much golf — insisting that Obama could have been more productive if he had spent more time in the White House. But Robert Maguire, research director for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), reported in a Friday morning tweet that Trump has now surpassed Obama in the amount of time spent golfing as president. And Maguire illustrates his point by posting a hilarious video in which candidate Trump railed against Obama’s golf habit in 2015 and 2016.

Maguire, in his Friday morning tweet, writes that in December 2015, “candidate Trump criticized Obama” for having “played 250 rounds of golf” during his seven years as president. But Maguire quickly adds, “Trump is making his 251st taxpayer-funded visit to one of the golf resorts he still profits from and said he wouldn’t visit if elected.”

Maguine also tweets, “In less than three years in office, Trump has almost surpassed Obama’s eight-year golf tally, which Trump relentlessly criticized on the campaign trail in 2016 (as the video shows).”

In the video, one sees clips of Trump repeatedly swearing that as president, he would be way too busy in the White House to play golf. In a February 4, 2016 speech, for example, Trump insists, “I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals.”

In a February 19 speech in South Carolina, Trump vows, “I’m not going to play much golf, because there’s a lot of work to be done.” And at a February 8, 2016 event in New Hampshire, Trump asks, “When you’re in the White House, who the hell wants to play golf?”

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

"If I win I may never see my property -- I may never see these places again," Trump said at an August 2016 campaign event. "But because I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks."

I'm shocked a known liar got caught lying. 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

That's the number of times that Trump has played golf since he took office. Two Hundred Forty-Four times in less than 3 years. And it only cost us $588,000.00 - just for the Golf Carts!

That's 1 out of every 4 days he's been President!

He's played more golf than the top 3 PGA Tour earners did last year.

Then, you gotta remember that he doesn't even come to work til 11AM.

Maybe I shouldn't complain. If he spent more time pretending to do president stuff, we'd be in a nuclear war by now or occupied by Russia

Ya gotta love him!

Daryls61, do you know if his handicap has improved :clapper:

Damn, he hasn't even lost his balls under the oval office desk!

BREAKING: President Trump has posted an 18-hole golf score to @USGA Golf Handicap Information Network for first time this season - a 68(!) on a course with a 75.3 rating/139 slope.

View image on Twitter

How many times did Obongo play golf?  Where are the "numbers" on that pivotal issue.  LOL.  Some around here are grasping at straws.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who cares?

You did, when it was Obama

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How many times did Obongo play golf?  Where are the "numbers" on that pivotal issue.  LOL.  Some around here are grasping at straws.

Actually, I know you don’t know how to spell Google so you can copy and paste it from right here, but Obama played golf less times in 8 years than Trump has in three years

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'm telling you, this is the early nominee for best tweet of January 2020

• Haha 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I'm telling you, this is the early nominee for best tweet of January 2020

So is this from the Sudafed he is on or is he doing coke?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

25 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Adderall all day everyday

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

36 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You did, when it was Obama

Afraid not.  They all pretty much golf.  Clinton sure did.  Who gives a rat's ass?

32 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Meth...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Afraid not.  They all pretty much golf.  Clinton sure did.  Who gives a rat's ass?

Hey stupid, along with not knowing how to spell Google, I understand that you also don’t understand how MathWorks so let me do the math for you 25% of his time in office has been spent on a fucking golf course. Oh wait, it gets better. 40% of every workday, he’s not working. He doesn’t even come to the oval office until 11 AM.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Hey stupid, along with not knowing how to spell Google, I understand that you also don’t understand how MathWorks so let me do the math for you 25% of his time in office has been spent on a fucking golf course. Oh wait, it gets better. 40% of every workday, he’s not working. He doesn’t even come to the oval office until 11 AM.

Gee wiz!  I'd better vote Sanders or Warren then.  LOL.  You are soooooooo dumb.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Gee wiz!  I'd better vote Sanders or Warren then.  LOL.  You are soooooooo dumb.

Do you work? Do you even have a job? You seem to spend a lot of time on here during the day

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Awesome, I'm amazed at how much shit he gets done in office and still has time to golf! Now that's multitasking.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Awesome, I'm amazed at how much shit he gets done in office and still has time to golf! Now that's multitasking.

You're right about getting shit done because that's all he's done is shit

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Do you work? Do you even have a job? You seem to spend a lot of time on here during the day

Of course I have a job.  Can't a hard working stiff take an occasional break to converse with TDS victims?  It's the least I can do.  LOL.  I really don't need to work, though.