drpepper

Bills unsure if they’ll bring Frank Gore back

Frank Gore said after the Bills’ playoff loss that he’s unsure whether he wants to play in 2020. If he does decide to play, he may need to go elsewhere. Bills General Manager Brandon Beane said Gore has to decide whether he wants to keep playing, and then the Bills have to decide whether they’d [more]

View the full article

Other than his locker room presence, I'm not sure he adds much to the team.

• Thanks 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

He doesn't have it anymore to be a full time workhorse RB.

I could see him having a role as a rotational guy in an offense with a good OL where he can go in the 2nd half with fresh legs and wear down a defense.

He really fell off in the second half of the season. If he comes back it'd have to be for a low cost deal and he'd essentially be RB2 or RB3 in this offense.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

2.64 yards per carry since week 8.  He has no value on the roster anymore.  Happy he got his 3rd all-time in yards, but that's where it ends at least in a Bills uniform.

• Thanks 1

Gore’s role, on the field, can be filled by a mid-round pick. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

22 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

2.64 yards per carry since week 8.  He has no value on the roster anymore.  Happy he got his 3rd all-time in yards, but that's where it ends at least in a Bills uniform.

Although we don't need "More Gore(tm)", I think that stat might be at least slightly misleading, as many of those runs came when the defense knew we were running and reacted accordingly.  Things were a bit less creative when Gore was on the field this season.  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy