Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Iran Blew Up the Ukrainian Commercial Plane on Accident #yourefucked

Recommended Posts

I can feel my powers coming back, but they are NOT YET fully realized.  I get that some people like JC people want a show, but for anyone else I am warning you that you haven't dealt with anyone like me on here when I am locked and loaded.  

Give me a righteous reason to care about something.......like when I was the only one(with some token help from Jungle) to speak out on the brutal apartheid of the so called government of Israel in the occupied nation of Palestine.  

Turn a blind eye to the killing YOUR tax dollars do.  You will still be held accountable.  


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, that Jewish media is powerful. They got the Iranian military to admit that they shot down the plane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Man, that Jewish media is powerful. They got the Iranian military to admit that they shot down the plane.

You doubt they are powerful?  The same people who run that media(and this country by proxy) are te same people who have assassinated Iranians such as scientiests in the not too distance past.  

Like I said earlier, I expected you to pop out of nowehere and try to do your comedy act whike defending the agents of evil in this world as usual.   


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HipKat said:

NOBODY CARES THAT HE WAS KILLED. Should I just repost that 50 more times for you?

Actually, I do.  Stop being a pussy.  Murdering foreign officials is an act of war, even if you do somehow believe this propaganda the TV tells your ziocon friends on here.  

If you want to be pushed aroundby Sack and fold like a weak table at a Bills tailgate, that's on you.  I do not support murdering foreign officials, even if some idiot or 2 labels them a terrorist.  After this murder, I'd label Trump and his Zionist handlers as terrorists.


"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

You doubt they are powerful?  The same people who run that media(and this country by proxy) are te same people who have assassinated Iranians such as scientiests in the not too distance past.  

Like I said earlier, I expected you to pop out of nowehere and try to do your comedy act whike defending the agents of evil in this world as usual.   

You’re insinuating they were manipulating the situation by steering the narrative, when in fact, that’s exactly how it happened. By Iran’s own admission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Actually, I do.  Stop being a pussy.  Murdering foreign officials is an act of war, even if you do somehow believe this propaganda the TV tells your ziocon friends on here.  

If you want to be pushed aroundby Sack and fold like a weak table at a Bills tailgate, that's on you.  I do not support murdering foreign officials, even if some idiot or 2 labels them a terrorist.  After this murder, I'd label Trump and his Zionist handlers as terrorists.

Don't twist my words around or act like you don't understand what I said. My entire point in this whole thing is not that an Iranian high ranking general got killed. It's the legality, the Constitutional violation and the Rambo attitude of a POS President using this to deflect from the impeachment and deflect attention away from the Ukraine issue and the potential for more US troops to die in the Middle East. The fact that someone who has been part of killing US Servicemen died is not keeping me awake at night


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, StraightJ said:

WTF?  You're quoting justin ****ing truedeau?!?!?  And about Iran/aircraft?  Is he suddenly an expert on each?   Have you gone off the deep end?

Hey....why dont you give a shit about the USS LIberty and brave servicement whose government and citizens like you abandoned, insted of caring so much about some Ukranian airliner conjecture?!?!

Wait, is that a different Trudeau?  Did I laugh out loud on mistake?

No, Trudeau is an idiot. I saw that Iran admitted to it now but they're saying it was because of US hostilities to deflect the blame of course.

11 hours ago, StraightJ said:

"This Plane Was Designed By Clowns, Who Are Supervised By Monkeys" - Shocking Boeing Emails Reveal Contempt For Management, FAA

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden

I was just reading that story yesterday and you know why those airplanes have so many problems?

 

Boeing makes strides in diversity and inclusion

 

Boeing has made diversity and inclusion a strategic priority — and external validators have taken notice. On May 7, it was announced that Boeing ranked 32nd out of more than 1,800 companies that participated in DiversityInc’s 2019 Top 50 Companies for Diversity survey — moving up 17 spots from No. 49 last year. Boeing also was ranked No. 2 among the top companies for veterans, No. 9 on the list of top companies for people with disabilities, and No. 10 on the list of top companies for mentoring and sponsorship.

“The most important investment Boeing makes is in our people,” said Dennis Muilenburg, Boeing chairman, president and CEO. “We’re intentionally becoming more diverse and focusing on inclusion because we know it will make us a better company. That’s why we’ve set bold goals in these areas, and they’re making a difference.”

 

 

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now it’s Boeing’s fault that one of their plans got shot down?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Don't twist my words around or act like you don't understand what I said. My entire point in this whole thing is not that an Iranian high ranking general got killed. It's the legality, the Constitutional violation and the Rambo attitude of a POS President using this to deflect from the impeachment and deflect attention away from the Ukraine issue and the potential for more US troops to die in the Middle East. The fact that someone who has been part of killing US Servicemen died is not keeping me awake at night

What? What? Are you kidding me? HE’S THE FUCKING MASTER AT THIS!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Iranian Protests Against Regime Cast a Stark Contrast…

iran-protests-3.jpg

 

Protests against the regime of Ayatollah Khamenei erupted today in Tehran following the government admission of shooting down Ukraine Airline Flight 752. In scenes that look familiar to the 2010 ‘green movement’, thousands of Iranian protestors, many young women, have gathered to express their opposition to the dictatorial government.

Stunningly, it has been reported that the U.K. Ambassador in Tehran was arrested for filming the protests.

 

(Via Daily Mail) Iranians have gathered in the streets of Tehran to demand the resignation of Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei after the regime admitted it had mistakenly shot down a civilian passenger plane.

Angry crowds gathered on Saturday night in at least four locations in Tehran, chanting ‘death to liars’ and calling for the country’s supreme leader to step down over the tragic military blunder, video from the scene shows.

 

What began as mournful vigils for Iranian lives lost on the flight soon turned to outrage and protest against the regime, and riot police quickly cracked down, firing tear gas into the crowd.

‘Death to the Islamic Republic’ protesters chanted, as the regime’s security forces allegedly used ambulances to sneak heavily armed paramilitary police into the middle of crowds to disperse the demonstration

 

 

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Iranian Protests Against Regime Cast a Stark Contrast…

iran-protests-3.jpg

Protests against the regime of Ayatollah Khamenei erupted today in Tehran following the government admission of shooting down Ukraine Airline Flight 752. In scenes that look familiar to the 2010 ‘green movement’, thousands of Iranian protestors, many young women, have gathered to express their opposition to the dictatorial government.

Stunningly, it has been reported that the U.K. Ambassador in Tehran was arrested for filming the protests.

(Via Daily Mail) Iranians have gathered in the streets of Tehran to demand the resignation of Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei after the regime admitted it had mistakenly shot down a civilian passenger plane.

Angry crowds gathered on Saturday night in at least four locations in Tehran, chanting ‘death to liars’ and calling for the country’s supreme leader to step down over the tragic military blunder, video from the scene shows.

What began as mournful vigils for Iranian lives lost on the flight soon turned to outrage and protest against the regime, and riot police quickly cracked down, firing tear gas into the crowd.

‘Death to the Islamic Republic’ protesters chanted, as the regime’s security forces allegedly used ambulances to sneak heavily armed paramilitary police into the middle of crowds to disperse the demonstration

Democrats are gonna hate that shit...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...