Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Iran Blew Up the Ukrainian Commercial Plane on Accident #yourefucked

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  So juvenile.  Grow up.  Mature somehow.

LoLz. Yup. That's what everyone is gathering from this conversation. I'm sure of it.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LoLz. Yup. That's what everyone is gathering from this conversation. I'm sure of it.

Oh without a doubt.  Glad we agree. :classic_happy:

20 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ahh the brilliant false dichotomy argument. You can be anti war and still be pro military. Being anti war doesnt make you pro terrorist. 

Holy shit you're stupid.

Sorry but being upset about splattering body parts of a known terrorist who had a hand in killing 600 Americans and had plans to kill more is anti military and pro terrorist.  The best part not one American life was sacrificed to do it or even Iranian soldiers for that matter. It holds other Iranian generals accountable for their terrorist agenda. When you can't hide behind their troops anymore it changes the game for those cowards. 

22 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Sorry but being upset about splattering body parts of a known terrorist who had a hand in killing 600 Americans and had plans to kill more is anti military and pro terrorist.  The best part not one American life was sacrificed to do it or even Iranian soldiers for that matter. It holds other Iranian generals accountable for their terrorist agenda. When you can't hide behind their troops anymore it changes the game for those cowards. 

I just double checked...Nope, nowhere did I say Soleimani was a good guy. 

Where is this evidence? Oh, you just believe anything they tell you. Got it. It's funny how our intelligence agencies couldn't be trusted, but now they can! Lol Just remember when more americans are shipped off to their deaths, the US started this by pulling out of the Iran deal. The deal that was working.

Being anti war means I dont want to escalate tensions or send our troops to die for oil under the guise of "terrorism".

Until evidence is provided that there was an imminent attack, this was an act of terrorism by the US. This act directly lead to the Ukrainian plane being shot down.

The ideology of American Supremecy is a very real thing. You've got it pal. Grab your gun and enlist.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Where is this evidence? Oh, you just believe anything they tell you. Got it. It's funny how our intelligence agencies couldn't be trusted, but now they can! Lol Just remember when more americans are shipped off to their deaths, the US started this by pulling out of the Iran deal. The deal that was working.

Being anti war means I dont want to escalate tensions or send our troops to die for oil under the guise of "terrorism".

Until evidence is provided that there was an imminent attack, this was an act of terrorism by the US. This act directly lead to the Ukrainian plane being shot down.

The ideology of American Supremecy is a very real thing. You've got it pal. Grab your gun and enlist.

Oh thanks for reminding me... giving money to terrorist to later use on missile strikes against US in Iraq is also pro terrorist! Notice that I didn't say you felt that way I was generalizing. 

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So ignorant......

49 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Right on, brother.

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Oh thanks for reminding me... giving money to terrorist to later use on missile strikes against US in Iraq is also pro terrorist! Notice that I didn't say you felt that way I was generalizing. 

This is false. He didnt give them money. Their own money was unfrozen. It's amazing how uninformed some of you are.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So ignorant......

Pipe down. You cant even formulate a coherent argument.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Job: yes.  Wife: yes.  Kids: yes.  I don't waste my valuable time researching or posting articles simply because there is absolutely no point.  Just like you, I'm not changing any minds around here.  Anything else????  LOL

ADDA021E-1E0B-4428-A09F-94D77F88866A.jpeg

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  So juvenile.  Grow up.  Mature somehow.

2F1FA824-5C8D-462D-851F-0B7BB0566673.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

VERY valuable time......

Any time spent on this website isn’t valuable. Unless we have a different opinion on what is “valuable time”. But, of course, that’s just an opinion.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Changing the subject again I see. You still have not addressed what I said in my initial post. At all. Not even once.

You're right. I do own stupid. I've owned you in this thread from the beginning.

Awesome, all this coming from one of the worst debaters on here.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's funny how our intelligence agencies couldn't be trusted, but now they can!

This must be a new MSM talking point because my wife tried the same dumb argument not knowing the difference between the bureaucratic "Intelligence Community" (i.e. CIA, FBI, and DOJ) and Military Intelligence that isn't trying to take out the President.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

NOBODY CARES THAT HE WAS KILLED. Should I just repost that 50 more times for you?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Awesome, all this coming from one of the worst debaters on here.

Yep.  One of the worst here.  Lack of core values.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  One of the worst here.  Lack of core values.

Lol what do you believe are the core values?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 1/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, SackMan518 said:

Iran Refuses to Hand Over Black Box From Fatal Boeing Crash Near Tehran – Nose of SAM Missile Discovered Near Crash Site…

In the aftermath of Ukraine Airlines Flight 752 exploding and crashing just north of Tehran airport, the Iranian government is refusing to turn-over the black box flight data recorders recovered from the crash site.   Combined with the timing and location, their refusal is leading to increased speculation the flight may have accidentally been targeted by Iranian air-defense systems.  The tragedy is being compounded by Iranian politics.

The Boeing 737-800 is a very dependable aircraft with three decades of service.  This specific Ukraine aircraft was built in 2016 & just had a service inspection on January 6th. Immediately after the crash, Iranian officials stated the cause was “technical difficulties”, and after video surfaced showing the plane was on fire heading to the ground, Iran later stated the cause was one of the engines on fire.  However, there was no distress call or report of issue, from very experienced Ukraine pilots to Tehran air-traffic control.

There were 176 passengers and crew aboard: 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainian passengers and crew, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three Britons on board. Additionally, what appears to be the nose of an M1 Surface to Air Missile (SAM) has been identified in a debris field near the crash site.

ukraine-plane-crash-in-tehran.jpg?w=640&

missile-ukraine-1.jpg?w=640&h=853

missile-ukraine-2.jpg?w=640&h=559

Hot stuff, it says the debris of what looks like the Tor M1 SAM were found near the crash site of Ukraine Flight PS752. I’m not sure though, it’s quite unlikely that the warhead would remain intact (as suggested by the photo) after impact (with a passenger plane). https://t.co/nGOwjO8xNF

— Ilham Adamy (@ilhamadamy) January 8, 2020

Trudeau was asked if he could rule out that flight PS752 from Tehran to Kyiv was not shot down: “I can not,” he said: Read more here: https://www.cbc.ca/1.5418648 

Embedded video

WTF?  You're quoting justin ****ing truedeau?!?!?  And about Iran/aircraft?  Is he suddenly an expert on each?   Have you gone off the deep end?

Hey....why dont you give a shit about the USS LIberty and brave servicement whose government and citizens like you abandoned, insted of caring so much about some Ukranian airliner conjecture?!?!

Wait, is that a different Trudeau?  Did I laugh out loud on mistake?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Of course nobobody on here is going to post anything important.  Just MSM propaganda, their own conjecture, and some childish memes.  Check out something actually interesting, maybe?!?

"This Plane Was Designed By Clowns, Who Are Supervised By Monkeys" - Shocking Boeing Emails Reveal Contempt For Management, FAA

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
Fri, 01/10/2020 - 06:51

We have never heard a more damning description of the relationship between a corporation and its regulators than a line that has been plucked from a batch of company emails that Boeing has just handed over to the FAA (and which the FAA has, apparently, leaked to the press).

Per the New York Times:

"This airplane is designed by clowns, who are in turn supervised by monkeys..."

In recent weeks, a series of reports claiming Boeing neglected to turn over critical information to the FAA regarding the development of the 737 MAX 8, Boeing's new "workhorse" model that has been grounded around the world for the last 10 months, after a pair of suspicious crashes raised suspicions of possible flaws in the plane's anti-stall software.

According to more than 100 pages of internal company communications (which were apparently withheld from the FAA during the certification process for the jet) Boeing employees could be heard mocking federal rules, openly discussing their deception of regulators, and joking about the MAX's potential flaws.

2020.01.10boeing.JPG

The most shocking messages were sent by Boeing pilots and other employees who can be seen discussing software issues and problems with the flight simulator software for hte MAX, which is particularly disturbing since it was issues with the plane's MCAS software that were found to have contributed to two avoidable crashes and the brutal deaths of 346 people.

In one message, one Boeing employee openly admits to deceiving the FAA on behalf of the company.

"I still haven’t been forgiven by God for the covering up I did last year," one of the employees said in messages from 2018, apparently in reference to interactions with the Federal Aviation Administration.

In another, a group of Boeing test pilots agreed that they wouldn't want their families flying with pilots trained on the new Boeing 737 MAX 8 flight simulator.

"Would you put your family on a Max simulator trained aircraft? I wouldn’t," one employee said to a colleague in another exchange from 2018, before the first crash. "No," the colleague responded.

As the New York Times explains, the release of these communications, both emails and instant messages, is "the latest embarrassing episode for Boeing in a crisis that has cost the company billions of dollars and wreaked havoc on the aviation industry across the globe."

When allegations that Boeing withheld "damning" information from the FAA first surfaced late last year, Peter DeFazio, the chairman of the House Transportation Committee, blasted the company in a letter to Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao.

NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST

ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX

Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

"These messages indicate that Boeing withheld damning information from the FAA, which is highly disturbing," Peter DeFazio, Chair of the U.S. House of Representatives transportation committee, wrote in a letter to U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao on Friday.

It should go without saying that these messages "threaten to complicate Boeing's relationship with the FAA" at a time when it's still unclear when the MAX might be cleared to fly again.

Yet, as we mentioned above, this is only the latest and perhaps most jarring of a string of revelations citing internal documents and communications. Forget "regulatory capture" - a term that's often used to criticize the revolving-door nature of Wall Street compliance officials and the regulatory agencies supposed to keep their firms in line - this is regulatory irrelevance.

And any Boeing shareholders who experienced an escalating dread as they read this post - it's okay, you can relax.

Because once again, the market just doesn't care. Plane crashes have been normalized in 2020, and so, apparently, has gross incompetence and contempt for both government regulators and the broader public.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/plane-was-designed-clowns-shocking-boeing-emails-reveal-contempt-management-faa

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Secret intelligence & ‘highly likelys’: How media created narrative around Tehran jet crash to blame Iran, Russia and Trump

Nebojsa Malic
Nebojsa Malic
is a Serbian-American journalist, blogger and translator, who wrote a regular column for Antiwar.com from 2000 to 2015, and is now senior writer at RT.
10 Jan, 2020 00:47 / Updated 1 day ago

Secret intelligence & ‘highly likelys’: How media created narrative around Tehran jet crash to blame Iran, Russia and Trump

Whatever caused Flight 752 to crash just after takeoff from Tehran, the 176 people who died were quickly drafted as elements in a propaganda narrative targeting both Iran, Russia and US President Donald Trump.

The Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) Boeing 737 took off from Imam Khomeini International Airport in Tehran on Wednesday morning. It was bound for Kiev, amid rising tensions over the Iranian missile strikes against US targets inside Iraq. The nine crew members and 167 passengers on board, including 15 children, may have complained that the flight was running almost an hour late. Within seven minutes, they would all be dead.

Initial reports spoke of “technical problems” as the cause. By Thursday morning, however, the narrative was shifting: US officials were “confident that Iran shot down a Ukrainian jetliner,” CBS reported citing anonymous sources.

AP qualified the speculation as “highly likely,” a weasel phrase made notorious by the official UK narrative of the 2018 Salisbury “novichok poisonings.” 

This could have been anything: A malfunction, an accident, an intentional downing (the US has done it to an Iranian airliner before!)

What I do know is that after all the lies intelligence officials have told us about the Middle East, it’s idiotic to take them at their word. https://twitter.com/cbsthismorning/status/1215313078918746113 

By the time the New York Times got to it, though, the qualifications have disappeared: “An Iranian missile accidentally brought down a Ukrainian jetliner over Iran this week, killing everyone aboard, American and allied officials said on Thursday...”

Then it was Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s turn. He told reporters that “intelligence from multiple sources… indicates that the plane was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile.” 

ALSO ON RT.COMTrump confirms more sanctions against Iran, says Tehran plane crash may have been ‘mistake’

It was textbook “citogenesis” at work, the manufacturing of a narrative through circular reporting and reliance on published assertions as proof.

Yet just the day before, Reuters had been reporting something completely different, citing an anonymous “Canadian security source.”

“The initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies is that the plane was not brought down by a missile. There is no evidence to suggest that,” said the source, adding that a “technical malfunction” was the likely culprit. Iranian civil aviation authorities likewise said that no missile debris was found at the crash site, and that rumors of a missile were “illogical” and “scientifically impossible.”

ALSO ON RT.COM‘Psychological warfare’: Iran dares Canada & others to show ‘intelligence’ they used to accuse Tehran of downing Ukrainian jet

Instead of being skeptical of anonymously sourced claims by intelligence agencies – which have a stellar record of being wrong on major issues, from the Douma “chemical attack” and Iraqi “weapons of mass destruction” to the whole sordid ‘Russiagate’ mess – mainstream media outlets in the West happily ran with the “Iran shoots down airliner” angle. Some went even farther, adding that a “Russian missile” was involved. 

Notable how some US/UK media correspondents are making a point of referencing that the Iranian missile was “Russian-made.” It’s not important to the story (no more than Israeli weapons are often US made, for instance). But it helps associate the tragedy with Russia, in some way

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Soon enough, the “verification” wizards at Bellingcat were involved in parsing “open source evidence” of course. Photos and videos of missile parts and alleged strikes quickly made rounds online, amplified by mainstream outlets, to cement the Narrative that was already becoming weaponized.

Yesterday, Reuters/NYT reported Western intelligence agencies said the Ukrainian airliner in Iran was NOT brought down by missileThey admitted "there is no evidence" for this conspiracyNow they're saying the opposite. Don't believe their war propagandahttps://t.co/tPAess05Ln

— Ben Norton (@BenjaminNorton) January 9, 2020

Even as they took the claim about an Iranian missile at face value, Democrats were quick to blame Trump for the deaths on board Flight 752, and explain how the passengers and crew were somehow caught in a “crossfire” – though the crash happened hundreds of miles away and hours after the Iranian missile strikes.

.@RepSpeier blames Trump for Iran shooting down a passenger jet: “This is yet another example of collateral damage from the actions that have been taken in a provocative way by the president of the United States."

Embedded video

Republicans, on the other hand, used the Narrative as proof that the “regime in Tehran” was monstrous, justifying Trump’s decision to launch a drone assassination of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani last week. Gone was their skepticism towards intelligence agencies that had been caught red-handed abusing procedures to spy on the Trump campaign and cook up ‘Russiagate.’

At this point, with the media narrative established, and policy decisions based on it no doubt to follow, it won’t matter what the actual investigation on the ground finds. The truth about the Iraqi WMDs or Douma “chemical attack” didn’t bring back the deaths the lies about them had caused. It won’t bring back those 176 unfortunate souls who perished horribly at dawn on Wednesday – only to find themselves posthumously conscripted as fighters in a propaganda war.

ALSO ON RT.COMThe more we find out about Tehran plane crash, the more questions we have. Here are the main ones

Subscribe to RT newsletter to get stories the mainstream media won’t tell you.

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.

Being Sack is citing his hero, Justin bleeping Trudeau(lol!!!!) as evidence, I'll cite another world leader and someone I trust more than that globalist shill, Trudeau.  Sack should be forced to remove that "trusted news source" BS now that he is citing Justin Trudeau as evidence.  Wow, how could a formerly decent poster crash so hard in such a short amount of time.  

Dutch PM: It's VERY unlikely the Ukranian airliner was shot down by Iran.  

© AP Photo / Virginia Mayo

WORLD
16:18 10.01.2020(updated 16:48 10.01.2020)Get short URL

Foreign Ministers from 28 member states of the European Union are currently gathering in Brussels to discuss the situation in the Middle East after being summoned to an emergency meeting by EU Minister for Foreign Affairs Josep Borrell.

Dutch Foreign Minister Stef Blok reportedly said during a meeting in Brussels it was very likely that the Ukrainian plane had been shot down by Iran. According to Reuters, the minister said that the European Union's next steps would depend on Iran's reaction.

"It is indeed very likely that the plane has been shot down by Iranian missiles", Blok told reporters prior to a meeting of EU foreign ministers in Brussels. 

"It depends on the Iranian reaction (to the outcome of independent analysis) on what should be the next steps", the minister added when asked about whether Tehran could face a new round of sanctions following the results of investigation. 

The members of the EU Foreign Affairs Council are currently gathering in Brussels to hold an emergency session to discuss the current situation in the Middle East, following the assassination of Iran's top military commander Qasem Soleimani in a US drone strike and Tehran's subsequent airstrikes targeting American military bases in Iraq’s Erbil and the country’s Ayn al-Asad Air Base, housing American military and international coalition forces.

Shortly after Iran's airstrikes, a Ukrainian Boeing 737 carrying 176 people on board crashed near Tehran, with the US, UK, and Canadian authorities claiming that the jet could have been shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile, citing intelligence findings. Iran denied these reports, maintaining that a technical malfunction was to blame for the incident. An investigation into the causes of the deadly crash is currently underway, with Iran pledging to begin the analysis of the Boeing 737's black box this Friday.

https://sputniknews.com/world/202001101078001440-its-very-likely-that-the-ukrainian-plane-has-been-shot-down-by-iran-dutch-fm/