Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Iran Blew Up the Ukrainian Commercial Plane on Accident #yourefucked

Iran Refuses to Hand Over Black Box From Fatal Boeing Crash Near Tehran – Nose of SAM Missile Discovered Near Crash Site…

In the aftermath of Ukraine Airlines Flight 752 exploding and crashing just north of Tehran airport, the Iranian government is refusing to turn-over the black box flight data recorders recovered from the crash site.   Combined with the timing and location, their refusal is leading to increased speculation the flight may have accidentally been targeted by Iranian air-defense systems.  The tragedy is being compounded by Iranian politics.

The Boeing 737-800 is a very dependable aircraft with three decades of service.  This specific Ukraine aircraft was built in 2016 & just had a service inspection on January 6th. Immediately after the crash, Iranian officials stated the cause was “technical difficulties”, and after video surfaced showing the plane was on fire heading to the ground, Iran later stated the cause was one of the engines on fire.  However, there was no distress call or report of issue, from very experienced Ukraine pilots to Tehran air-traffic control.

There were 176 passengers and crew aboard: 82 Iranians, 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainian passengers and crew, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three Britons on board. Additionally, what appears to be the nose of an M1 Surface to Air Missile (SAM) has been identified in a debris field near the crash site.

ukraine-plane-crash-in-tehran.jpg?w=640&

missile-ukraine-1.jpg?w=640&h=853

missile-ukraine-2.jpg?w=640&h=559

Hot stuff, it says the debris of what looks like the Tor M1 SAM were found near the crash site of Ukraine Flight PS752. I’m not sure though, it’s quite unlikely that the warhead would remain intact (as suggested by the photo) after impact (with a passenger plane). https://t.co/nGOwjO8xNF

— Ilham Adamy (@ilhamadamy) January 8, 2020

Trudeau was asked if he could rule out that flight PS752 from Tehran to Kyiv was not shot down: “I can not,” he said: Read more here: https://www.cbc.ca/1.5418648 

Embedded video

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

vm2lm65qyj941.jpg

• Thanks 2

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

26 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip Kat is an Iranian sympathiser.  Wow.  He hates Trump just like them.  He should move there to be with his brethren.

It shows the effect of TDS. They hate Trump so much that they're willing to sympathize with a known terrorist country that we've been fighting with since the late 70s. If Trump cured cancer they'd be screaming that he took away their rights to die from a horrible disease.

• Thanks 2

- Howard Beale, Network

No one is sympathizing with anyone, except maybe some radical no-minded kids who don't know shit. And REAL derangement, is defending a piece of shit squatting in the White House. That's your TDS. Fuck Trump I hope someone hits HIM with a drone out on the golf course - that fat fuck should be easy to spot

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It shows the effect of TDS. They hate Trump so much that they're willing to sympathize with a known terrorist country that we've been fighting with since the late 70s. If Trump cured cancer they'd be screaming that he took away their rights to die from a horrible disease.

So true.  Hip should be investigated/audited.

20 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip Kat is an Iranian sympathiser.  Wow.  He hates Trump just like them.  He should move there to be with his brethren.

Ahh the brilliant false dichotomy argument. You can be anti war and still be pro military. Being anti war doesnt make you pro terrorist. 

Holy shit you're stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ahh the brilliant false dichotomy argument. You can be anti war and still be pro military. Being anti war doesnt make you pro terrorist. 

Holy shit you're stupid.

LOL.  Uh, no.  You're the one on the wrong side of so many issues.  Remember when we established that I was the better educated?

Hey guys! Whatever happened to “attack the post, not the poster”? 

290203F0-F089-4784-8EF2-8A61924A728B.jpeg

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

290203F0-F089-4784-8EF2-8A61924A728B.jpeg

I still try to abide by the ad for the most part, but this guy, Bowman, is that guy with the slap me sign on the back of his shirt and he doesn’t know it’s there

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Yeah really, if you refute them with a solid argument they just say you have Trump's balls in your mouth or something.

• Thanks 1

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Uh, no.  You're the one on the wrong side of so many issues.  Remember when we established that I was the better educated?

Here, let me translate that for the rest of the group

“Derp...

I know you are but,duhhhhh....

How does it end?”

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah really, if you refute them with a solid argument they just say you have Trump's balls in your mouth or something.

Let’s see how it goes when you actually have a solid argument.

• Trump 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Holy shit you're stupid.

Only a crazy war hawk would use the logic if you don't want to go to war you support the terrorists.

No one in Trumps family has ever served in the military. But he has no problem sending other peoples children to die in war.

Donald Trump got out of serving in the Vietnam war numerous times and said not getting an STD was "his own personal Vietnam" and "he feels like a great solider"

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

They haven't had an airliner shot down in their airspace since we did it (USS Vincennes) in 1988.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And look at that! You cant come up with a counter argument so you change the subject! 

Like I said. Stupid.

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

And look at that! You cant come up with a counter argument so you change the subject! 

Like I said. Stupid.

LOL.  You own stupid, brah.  I waste as little time as possible debating lost causes with TDS.  It's you pukes who like to run their mouths while no one listens.  Hip Kat is like a woman having her period 365 days a year.

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You own stupid, brah.  I waste as little time as possible debating lost causes with TDS.  It's you pukes who like to run their mouths while no one listens.  Hip Kat is like a woman having her period 365 days a year.

You know why I call you a stupid motherfucker?? Because you are a stupid mother fucker.

@SackMan518 and I are obviously on opposite ends of this, but at least he puts the effort and time in to research and look for articles and news stories that back his opinions up. Sometimes, he's even right (Not that I'll ever admit it :classic_rolleyes:) but if nothing else, he tries to make a solid argument. 

YOU, on the other hand, contribute nothing. Not one thing, other than your teen-age, frat-boy style remarks, which most times make you look like a retard. That's why I said you don't know how to spell Google, because you never use it. And you're dumb one-liners are in the same realm that my 12 year old daughter uses to talk smack to her older sister.  Like bringing up your college. WOW! Big Fucking Deal!! No one fucking cares.

You take message board idiocy to a whole new level. You never did answer me, do you even have a job? Wife? kids? WTF do you do?? Anything or just wait for someone to post on The Range that you can disagree with, because you ALWAYS make the immediate come back.

Now come back at me with one of your high school remarks.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know why I call you a stupid motherfucker?? Because you are a stupid mother fucker.

@SackMan518 and I are obviously on opposite ends of this, but at least he puts the effort and time in to research and look for articles and news stories that back his opinions up. Sometimes, he's even right (Not that I'll ever admit it :classic_rolleyes:) but if nothing else, he tries to make a solid argument. 

YOU, on the other hand, contribute nothing. Not one thing, other than your teen-age, frat-boy style remarks, which most times make you look like a retard. That's why I said you don't know how to spell Google, because you never use it. And you're dumb one-liners are in the same realm that my 12 year old daughter uses to talk smack to her older sister.  Like bringing up your college. WOW! Big Fucking Deal!! No one fucking cares.

You take message board idiocy to a whole new level. You never did answer me, do you even have a job? Wife? kids? WTF do you do?? Anything or just wait for someone to post on The Range that you can disagree with, because you ALWAYS make the immediate come back.

Hip, will you be reading to us from the Koran, this evening?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip, will you be reading to us from the Koran, this evening?

sam winchester yawn GIF

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Job: yes.  Wife: yes.  Kids: yes.  I don't waste my valuable time researching or posting articles simply because there is absolutely no point.  Just like you, I'm not changing any minds around here.  Anything else????  LOL

45 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Changing the subject again I see. You still have not addressed what I said in my initial post. At all. Not even once.

You're right. I do own stupid. I've owned you in this thread from the beginning.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Changing the subject again I see. You still have not addressed what I said in my initial post. At all. Not even once.

You're right. I do own stupid. I've owned you in this thread from the beginning.

LOL.  So juvenile.  Grow up.  Mature somehow.