9 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

The problem was Solemeni stood in the way of peace between our countries and posed a clear danger to us. POTUS has article 2 powers to kill terrorists and by that definition Solemeni fit the bill

It was decisive, brilliant hit and a perfect example of the antiwar Trump doctrine of hit the bad guy and get out

Iran has been served. The battle won with one missile to the head of a real war monger

So quit the phony tears of fake concern that your worried about the troops being sent off to war by Trump, an anti-war president If there ever was one. You'd be all over Trump if he cured cancer. You just hate him no matter what and clearly can't apply righteous judgment because of your hate

There is NO war. Thank your president NOW

How do you call him an anti-war President when he's increased the number of Troops in the Middle East?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

The problem was Solemeni stood in the way of peace between our countries and posed a clear danger to us. POTUS has article 2 powers to kill terrorists and by that definition Solemeni fit the bill

It was decisive, brilliant hit and a perfect example of the antiwar Trump doctrine of hit the bad guy and get out

Iran has been served. The battle won with one missile to the head of a real war monger

So quit the phony tears of fake concern that your worried about the troops being sent off to war by Trump, an anti-war president If there ever was one. You'd be all over Trump if he cured cancer. You just hate him no matter what and clearly can't apply righteous judgment because of your hate

There is NO war. Thank your president NOW

Actually, no.  Thank Iran for having the patience of Job for all these years of of the US/ISrael/NWO trying to goad it into war.  I don't like bullies.

Trump even said he would understand retaliation, as long as it was on the appropriate level(meaning take out a general or 2 of ours...I'm not making this up).

Anyhow, I am not going to try to convince folks the tv sellls you propaganda if you don't already know it to be a fact.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Just now, StraightJ said:

Actually, no.  Thank Iran for having the patience of Job for all these years of of the US/ISrael/NWO trying to goad it into war.

Trump even said he would understand retaliation, as long as it was on the appropriate level(meaning take out a general or 2 of ours...I'm not making this up).

Anyhow, I am not going to try to convince folks the tv sellls you propaganda if you don't already know it to be a 

Thank them for shooting down a passenger craft and murdering hundreds of innocents too?

Patience my ass. They know retaliation means the end of the regime and their survival

YOU are on propaganda 

This isn't hard man

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How do you call him an anti-war President when he's increased the number of Troops in the Middle East?

Hmm I guess meet Kim John IL and starting denuclearization talks was nothing to you.

Withdrawal from Syria beginning.

Peace talks with Taliban and withdrawal there on the horizon

Smacking Iran back to reality and averting war there

He'll finish his anti-war doctrine in his second term ;)

43 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Thank them for shooting down a passenger craft and murdering hundreds of innocents too?

Patience my ass. They know retaliation means the end of the regime and their survival

YOU are on propaganda 

This isn't hard man

Why would they shoot down a plane where the MAJORITY of passengers were Iranian?

Even if they did, how does that justify the US murdering someone in cold blood?  I'm not on propaganda...the establishment globalist gain power from people like you after you regurgitate their propaganda.  They lose power when folks outside the matrix speak the trusth, or at least question the MSM(mainstream/establishment/swamp media) narrative.

This is political theater, more so than that stupid caravan thing from George Soros and the NGOs that are funding population replacement, other than maybe how it was handled.

TIME TO DEFEND OUR OWN BORDERS AND STOP THE INVASION AND STOP SENDING OUR RELATIVES TO DIE FOR ISRAEL while racking up trillions in national debt!!  You're not arguing with the flaming leftist you've been trained to argue with on here and in real life.  Buckle up!

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

6 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

Hmm I guess meet Kim John IL and starting denuclearization talks was nothing to you.

Withdrawal from Syria beginning.

Peace talks with Taliban and withdrawal there on the horizon

Smacking Iran back to reality and averting war there

He'll finish his anti-war doctrine in his second term ;)

Kin JUNG-UN (Kim Jung IL was his father) is laughing at Trump - as he continues to expand his nuclear capabilities. The only reason he did anything with Kim was to get that photo op and press coverage.

Pulling out of Syria - and fucking the Northern Kurds over and if you're not clear on what they did for us there, you may want to do some research

There are no talks with the Taliban. Not sure where you got that from (Cough cough Fox News)

We'll see what happens with Iran. Iran is no Syria. And they hate the US. I've never seen a Middle Eastern entity just stand down, have you?? They've all been at war for centuries. You really think 1 general is going to stop them??

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Why would they shoot down a plane where the MAJORITY of passengers were Iranian?

Even if they did, how does that justify the US murdering someone in cold blood?  I'm not on propaganda...the establishment globalist gain power from people like you after you regurgitate their propaganda.  They lose power when folks outside the matrix speak the trusth, or at least question the MSM(mainstream/establishment/swamp media) narrative.

This is political theater, more so than that stupid caravan thing from George Soros and the NGOs that are funding population replacement, other than maybe how it was handled.

TIME TO DEFEND OUR OWN BORDERS AND STOP THE INVASION AND STOP SENDING OUR RELATIVES TO DIE FOR ISRAEL while racking up trillions in national debt!!  You're not arguing with the flaming leftist you've been trained to argue with on here and in real life.  Buckle up!

I'm a globalist?  Lol ok man

I'm an anti-war libertarian nationalist 

They shot the plane down; wether it was intended or not the result is the same. Quit making excuses for Iran. Thats how bad your TDS is

The only reason your in a pile of tears of solemeni is because of your hatred of Trumpn let's be honest lol

I didn't agree with the hit personally as I've always seen Iran as the lighter strain of Islam, and we should be making peace with. But I see the Solemeni strategy and it looks as if it just might pay dividends for long term peace. He most definitely stood in the way of peace and if by making an example of him results in peace, so be it. Sometimes a good beating can shake someone up and get them reset. This is the hope. Iran doesn't want war and either do we.

I didn't like Trump in the beginning. I had grave concerns about him but the alternative was horrifying. Not anymore. I'm a beliver now but not a fan boy(unless I'm trying to upset a leftist) Trump is a rock solid potus and is proving that with each step he takes with zero help from the demonic left. What do they even represent anymore outside of orange man bad?

Save the buckle up stuff ok. I'm a grown man and so are you.

My politics are Rock solid. Youre not schooling me on shit LOL 

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Kin JUNG-UN (Kim Jung IL was his father) is laughing at Trump - as he continues to expand his nuclear capabilities. The only reason he did anything with Kim was to get that photo op and press coverage.

Pulling out of Syria - and fucking the Northern Kurds over and if you're not clear on what they did for us there, you may want to do some research

There are no talks with the Taliban. Not sure where you got that from (Cough cough Fox News)

We'll see what happens with Iran. Iran is no Syria. And they hate the US. I've never seen a Middle Eastern entity just stand down, have you?? They've all been at war for centuries. You really think 1 general is going to stop them??

Your right. Trump is biggest war hawk potus ever. A mass killer and butcher that craves military conflict

Dude you're so far gone on TDS I'm not discussing anything to do with Trump with you anymore. You can't see clearly. One day I hope you see this when he's done his presidency in 8 more years

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Uh yeah, no, no he's not. If anything this recent Iran attack shows him that Trump has no qualms about using military force to achieve the end goal.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

Your right. Trump is biggest war hawk potus ever. A mass killer and butcher that craves military conflict

Dude you're so far gone on TDS I'm not discussing anything to do with Trump with you anymore. You can't see clearly. One day I hope you see this when he's done his presidency in 8 more years

Don’t put words in my mouth. I never said he was the biggest Warhawk, but he is far from being antiwar. And you may want to check out you use that TDS, because it doesn’t seem like you really understand what it means

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah, no, no he's not. If anything this recent Iran attack shows him that Trump has no qualms about using military force to achieve the end goal.

47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So you’re disagreeing with wolverine?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So you’re disagreeing with wolverine?

Slightly, we're actually negotiating with North Korea. All Iran ever did was shout "Death to America" and used their proxy groups to attack us even after Trump said he would meet with them. Perhaps they should have taken that meeting instead of listening to John Kerry's advice.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Slightly, we're actually negotiating with North Korea. All Iran ever did was shout "Death to America" and used their proxy groups to attack us even after Trump said he would meet with them. Perhaps they should have taken that meeting instead of listening to John Kerry's advice.

There are no active negotiations with N Korea.

Entangled by Iran, Trump Avoids North Korea
Though his approach to Pyongyang is failing, the U.S. president doesn’t want another major global crisis. Kim Jong Un may have different ideas.

For more than a decade, the United States and its partners on the U.N. Security Council have had a standard response to an array of North Korean nuclear weapons provocations: sanctions, sanctions, and more sanctions. But as North Korean leader Kim Jong Un threatens to introduce a “new strategic weapon” to the world this year, the 15-nation security body appears to have lost its appetite for imposing additional measures on Pyongyang to compel it to dismantle its nuclear weapons program.

And so has U.S. President Donald Trump—especially now that he faces a possible war with another nuclear offender: Iran. For nearly a year, Trump has found Pyongyang unwilling to engage with his all-or-nothing approach—full denuclearization first, then sanctions relief—yet at the same time he has been reluctant to pile on the pressure. Indeed, Trump appears eager to avoid a fresh confrontation with Pyongyang that could result in an acceleration of its nuclear weapons program or armed conflict.

But Kim may have other ideas. The North Korean leader whom Trump sought to charm with summit diplomacy a year ago plainly doesn’t like being ignored. Trump’s surprise decision last week to assassinate a high-ranking Iranian general, Qassem Suleimani, was also no doubt unnerving to the perpetually insecure North Koreans. At a recent party meeting, Kim took a new harsh tone, pledging the unveiling of a “new strategic weapon” and referring to its “long-term confrontation with the United States.”

Trump’s biggest problem may be that he is entering 2020 without a viable strategy toward either hostile power, said Suzanne DiMaggio, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. “The failed maximum pressure campaign against Iran has brought us to the brink of war with Tehran,” DiMaggio said. “A similar incoherent and inflexible approach has led the North Koreans to double down on advancing their nuclear and missile programs.

In the current context, it’s not hard to imagine a quick ratcheting up of hostilities with Pyongyang, including once again spiraling toward a military confrontation like we experienced in 2017.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

There are no active negotiations with N Korea.

Entangled by Iran, Trump Avoids North Korea
Though his approach to Pyongyang is failing, the U.S. president doesn’t want another major global crisis. Kim Jong Un may have different ideas.

For more than a decade, the United States and its partners on the U.N. Security Council have had a standard response to an array of North Korean nuclear weapons provocations: sanctions, sanctions, and more sanctions. But as North Korean leader Kim Jong Un threatens to introduce a “new strategic weapon” to the world this year, the 15-nation security body appears to have lost its appetite for imposing additional measures on Pyongyang to compel it to dismantle its nuclear weapons program.

And so has U.S. President Donald Trump—especially now that he faces a possible war with another nuclear offender: Iran. For nearly a year, Trump has found Pyongyang unwilling to engage with his all-or-nothing approach—full denuclearization first, then sanctions relief—yet at the same time he has been reluctant to pile on the pressure. Indeed, Trump appears eager to avoid a fresh confrontation with Pyongyang that could result in an acceleration of its nuclear weapons program or armed conflict.

But Kim may have other ideas. The North Korean leader whom Trump sought to charm with summit diplomacy a year ago plainly doesn’t like being ignored. Trump’s surprise decision last week to assassinate a high-ranking Iranian general, Qassem Suleimani, was also no doubt unnerving to the perpetually insecure North Koreans. At a recent party meeting, Kim took a new harsh tone, pledging the unveiling of a “new strategic weapon” and referring to its “long-term confrontation with the United States.”

Trump’s biggest problem may be that he is entering 2020 without a viable strategy toward either hostile power, said Suzanne DiMaggio, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. “The failed maximum pressure campaign against Iran has brought us to the brink of war with Tehran,” DiMaggio said. “A similar incoherent and inflexible approach has led the North Koreans to double down on advancing their nuclear and missile programs.

In the current context, it’s not hard to imagine a quick ratcheting up of hostilities with Pyongyang, including once again spiraling toward a military confrontation like we experienced in 2017.

Hip just headed out to buy a new turban.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip just headed out to buy a new turban.

Duhhhhhhhhh, errrr, derp! Did I?? Derp.... 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Which middle east country are you planning to move to Hip?

donald trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

John Kerry has James Taylor on speed dial in case Iran needs a rendition of “You’ve Got A Friend”. They’re known for being old softies, when they’re not throwing gays off the roof.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not exactly.  The guy whose murder you are not only condoning but cheering is the man who has done far more to fight ISIS than anything the Americans have ever done(heck, they and Israel fund, train, arm, and make sure ISIS and their proxy groups are medically cared for...which has been fairly common knowledge even among normies for years now).  Putin is the other person who has done far more harm to ISIS than anyone else, and also someone the media hates badly.  Seeing the pattern yet?

You can find misled hotheads in America shouting death to any number of things, and they have had far less done to them by those things than Iranians have had done by Americans through the acts of war we call "sanctions"(which Clinton appointee Madeline Albright famously admitted the 500,000 deaths they caused in Iraq were acceptable collateral damage on television's "60 Minutes".  Chickenhawks, the religious, and plenty of others who support warmongering even if they believe the false premises for it have some real soul searching to do and might better hope they will not be held accountable for the murderous intent in their darkened hearts).