4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How am I partisan?? I'll give you a hint, I hate Trump and his supporters. That's not partisan. There're plenty of Republicans I respect. They're not Trump lovers, either.

YOU support a liar that does everything he can to keep Americans divided. You need fucking help

How's that blood pressure, guy?  I'd check that out if I were you.  Just a friendly tip.

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's a Constitutional Violation to assassinate an official of a foreign government without Congressional Approval. No matter how much you wanna pretend Trump is John Wayne, he didn't kill some terrorist that isn't attached to a government from another country. He killed a member of Iran's Government. So wrong!!

Also, https://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2017/jun/14/karen-handel/iran-complying-nuclear-deal-yes-small-hiccups/

The prevailing view among foremost authorities is that Iran has complied with the deal.

The International Atomic Energy Agency, the UN’s nuclear watchdog, has primary monitoring responsibility, and its quarterly reports are considered the authoritative view of Iran’s compliance.

With a couple of minor exceptions we’ll deal with later, the agency has repeatedly found Iran to be in compliance with the terms of the agreement.

The U.S. State Department, which is required to report to Congress every 90 days on Iran’s compliance, also certified in April that the Islamic Republic is living up to its end of the deal.

Additionally, experts we interviewed agreed Iran is complying with nuclear pact.

LOL. Ok, I didn't hear anyone pulling this law out when Bin Laden was assassinated or Gaddafi for that matter who was the leader of Libya but now all of a sudden it's relevant. Do you even think about this stuff before you post it?

Second, Politifact? I seriously doubt it. These are probably some of the same people who told you that Iraq still had WMDs. Clearly the IAEA was doing their job with blinders on because Israel tipped them off to a secret atomic weapons site in November of 2019.

“A year ago, speaking at the UN, I exposed Iran’s secret nuclear warehouse in Turquzabad. This morning, a special board meeting of the IAEA published its findings on Iran’s activities in the no-longer-secret facility. The IAEA now confirms that Iran lied. And that Iran continues to lie about its nuclear program,” Netanyahu said.

Don't you feel stupid now? Why are you standing up for people who'd like to incinerate you and your family?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. Ok, I didn't hear anyone pulling this law out when Bin Laden was assassinated or Gaddafi for that matter who was the leader of Libya but now all of a sudden it's relevant. Do you even think about this stuff before you post it?

Second, Politifact? I seriously doubt it. These are probably some of the same people who told you that Iraq still had WMDs. Clearly the IAEA was doing their job with blinders on because Israel tipped them off to a secret atomic weapons site in November of 2019.

“A year ago, speaking at the UN, I exposed Iran’s secret nuclear warehouse in Turquzabad. This morning, a special board meeting of the IAEA published its findings on Iran’s activities in the no-longer-secret facility. The IAEA now confirms that Iran lied. And that Iran continues to lie about its nuclear program,” Netanyahu said.

Don't you feel stupid now? Why are you standing up for people who'd like to incinerate you and your family?

Bin Laden wasn't a Government official and wasn't Qaddafi was killed by rebel fighters?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm NOT standing up for Iran. I'm standing up for more soldiers dying in the Middle East. What part of that are you not getting, or haven't I said it enough times yet?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm NOT standing up for Iran. I'm standing up for more soldiers dying in the Middle East. What part of that are you not getting, or haven't I said it enough times yet?

Have you converted to muslim yet, Hip?  If not, I'm sure it will be soon.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Have you converted to muslim yet, Hip?  If not, I'm sure it will be soon.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That was my gramma’s favorite song

47F6B30C-B98B-4E8A-A952-A4FC89ABD7BA.jpeg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Actually no he isn't. First of all why would we give a state on the terrorist list a penny of money from frozen assets since they've reneged on paying $55B in compensation to families affected by their terrorist activities that was ordered from a US Supreme Court judgement? Wait, what? Oh you didn't hear about this from your favorite MSM outlet? I'm not surprised.

Second of all the nuclear deal did absolutely nothing to "retard their weapons program" as you like to think. In fact, even before Trump took office Iran was routinely denying inspectors access to their facilities.

Are you guys fucking retarded? This has nothing to do with whether you like Trump or not and when Bin Laden was killed none of the Republicans were saying it was a bad thing. You guys are so far gone that it's unbelievable.

Pre-Trump : Iran on a leash. Nuclear capabilities stunted.

Post-Trump: Angry motherfuckers trying to build a bomb to wipe out Israel.

Stop making excuses for the Orange Asshole. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

God you are DUMB. Bin Laden was not a state official. He was a wanted criminal.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 10:40 PM, Angry Byrds said:

Wait, you think we actually killed a good guy????

even the Libs are saying he was a monster. But HipKat thinks we killed a great leader? 

please tell me this is what you think. Lmao

you know the day he died the Iranians made school kids go out into the streets to make it seem like there were more Iranians in an uproar about this right?

oh wait you wouldn’t know because I had to post the article about them lying about them killing Americans in the missile attack that you said never happened.

Guess what you target Americans....We won't take out thousands of soldiers who are only taking orders, fuck that. We will splatter the military officer who made the call and stop their terrorist agenda. If that's not deference I don't know what is. Regardless how you feel about trump that was truly a great call to take out that asshole and in that fashion. A quick random accurate attack like that is a good show of force. That's how you deal with these cowards who have no value in human life but their own. 

Now that Iranians blew up a airliner their morale and show of military competence took a toll I would say. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well what about the 600 Americans the general had a hand in killing?  All that resulted in this so far was a couple of dead terrorists.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Well what about the 600 Americans the general had a hand in killing?  All that resulted in this so far was a couple of dead terrorists.

This

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

God you are DUMB. Bin Laden was not a state official. He was a wanted criminal.

The general was a terrorist period. You target citizens, you are a terrorist 

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Guess what you target Americans....We won't take out thousands of soldiers who are only taking orders, fuck that. We will splatter the military officer who made the call and stop their terrorist agenda. If that's not deference I don't know what is. Regardless how you feel about trump that was truly a great call to take out that asshole and in that fashion. A quick random accurate attack like that is a good show of force. That's how you deal with these cowards who have no value in human life but their own. 

Now that Iranians blew up a airliner their morale and show of military competence took a toll I would say. 

You mean the airline are they shot out of the sky thinking it was an American jet that was retaliating for their missiles?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

About the 5000 Americans that George Bush had a hand in murdering by sending them to a stupid and useless war in Iraq? Answer that question and then get back to me

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

The general was a terrorist period. You target citizens, you are a terrorist 

Your target a government official without congressional approval, you are in violation of the Constitution. Hope this doesn’t strike up and be glad if it does, it’s not your kids going to die or no fucking reason.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

About the 5000 Americans that George Bush had a hand in murdering by sending them to a stupid and useless war in Iraq? Answer that question and then get back to me

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

This president didn't agree with Bush on any of his war tactics. What does this have to do Trump? 

The excuse used to carry out the attack was there was an imminent attack, but there is not evidence to back up this claim. Trump and Secretary of State Pompeo have avoided answering the question of if there was an imminent threat. No information was provided to Congress on the imminent attack. It's almost like they are lying.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Your target a government official without congressional approval, you are in violation of the Constitution. Hope this doesn’t strike up and be glad if it does, it’s not your kids going to die or no fucking reason.

Wrong you should know better than anyone because you served. You can respond to an embassy attack or all the other events that took place in a weeks span. You need congress to declare war though! Last time I checked we aren't in war.

Also I might add congress classified him as a known terrorist!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And the reason used for the attack was a lie, they said it was an "imminent attack" but there is no evidence of this "impenitent attack" and it apparently doesn't meat the legal definition of "imminent attack"

What would happen if Iran targeted and killed a US government offical?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The excuse used to carry out the attack was there was an imminent attack, but there is not evidence to back up this claim. Trump and Secretary of State Pompeo have avoided answering the question of if there was an imminent threat. No information was provided to Congress on the imminent attack. It's almost like they are lying.

How stupid would it be if a commander in chief needing an approval from congress every time to respond to an imminent attack. It would take 3 months and you know that traitor congress woman from Minnesota would leak that information. We had several reasons to attack that asshole. Pick one! What evidence do you have it wasn't? Did you see the intelligence he received? ..last I checked that was classified! Unless I missed something. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

How stupid would it be if a commander in chief needing an approval from congress every time to respond to an imminent attack. It would take 3 months and you know that traitor congress woman from Minnesota would leak that information. We had several reasons to attack that asshole. Pick one! What evidence do you have it wasn't? Did you see the intelligence he received? ..last I checked that was classified! Unless I missed something. 

If there was an actual imminent attack you  would have a valid point, but that's not the case. The reason to attack is based on a lie.

Listen to what 2 republicans said after the Iran briefing to congress:

"

Lawmakers came away with vastly different interpretations of two classified briefings that top Trump administration officials held Wednesday about the airstrike last week that killed top Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani, with two Republican senators sharply criticizing the officials.

"It was probably the worst briefing I've seen at least on a military issue in the nine years I've served in the United States Senate," Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, said.

Lee said he left the briefing "somewhat unsatisfied" with the information given "outlining the legal, factual and moral justification for the attack."

"I find this insulting and demeaning," Lee added, saying that he now plans to vote in favor of a new war powers resolution from Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia. "That briefing changed my mind," Lee said.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., standing next to Lee, concurred, saying, "Today, this is Sen. Lee and I saying, we are not abdicating our duty."

The officials leading the briefing included Defense Secretary Mark Esper, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, CIA Director Gina Haspel and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/insulting-demeaning-lawmakers-rip-trump-administration-after-iran-briefing-n1112596

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

32 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Oh fuck off.  Sure, guy, they just did it for something to do or as part of a HUGE conspiracy of some sort.  I don't think you put all your cards on the table for the world to see in a situation like this. "It's almost like they were lying".  LOL.  That's what you WANT, not reality.  Go back to campaigning for your socialist hero Bernie Sanders.

20 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

If there was an actual imminent attack you  would have a valid point, but that's not the case. The reason to attack is based on a lie.

Listen to what 2 republicans said after the Iran briefing to congress:

"

Lawmakers came away with vastly different interpretations of two classified briefings that top Trump administration officials held Wednesday about the airstrike last week that killed top Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani, with two Republican senators sharply criticizing the officials.

"It was probably the worst briefing I've seen at least on a military issue in the nine years I've served in the United States Senate," Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, said.

Lee said he left the briefing "somewhat unsatisfied" with the information given "outlining the legal, factual and moral justification for the attack."

"I find this insulting and demeaning," Lee added, saying that he now plans to vote in favor of a new war powers resolution from Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia. "That briefing changed my mind," Lee said.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., standing next to Lee, concurred, saying, "Today, this is Sen. Lee and I saying, we are not abdicating our duty."

The officials leading the briefing included Defense Secretary Mark Esper, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, CIA Director Gina Haspel and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/insulting-demeaning-lawmakers-rip-trump-administration-after-iran-briefing-n1112596

Plenty of reasons! Iran was getting ballsy and things were escalating! Attacking an embassy is all I needed to hear. They killed the Wiesel behind the other attacks that were to follow. He was a terrorist! What is Americans policy towards terrorist? Kill them! 

I do believe the US was planning to wack him months prior if there was conditions to warrant it. He was scheming! That's why he was classified as a terrorist then. Congress went along with it and how can they complain if Trump treated him as a terrorist. Congress is just upset they got played here

37 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Hip and Jungle, etc. have the inside track to the "real" truth!  LOL