Yup, I'm seeing a lot of this on social media. The Leftist MSM is making him out to be a martyr yet he's hated by Iranians who have Western values. The guy was a total piece of shit.

Our President dropped some truth this morning as well.

Trump Goes There: ‘The Missiles Fired Last Night at Us Were Paid For by the Funds Given to Iran by the Obama Administration’

President Trump addressed the nation Wednesday morning following the Iranian missile attacks that hit US facilities in Iraq.

The President called out Barack Obama for the sham nuke deal that gave Iran $150 billion.

Trump also blasted Obama for the additional $1.8 billion in cash that he delivered to Iran in unmarked cargo planes on wooden pallets.

President Trump said the missiles that were fired last night were funded by the Obama Administration.

The garbage nuke deal wasn’t worth the paper is was written on (Obama never required Iranian leaders to sign the nuke deal).

The Obama Admin admitted that the Iran nuke deal wasn’t “an executive agreement” or even a “signed document.”

The Iranians laughed at Obama and fired off ballistic missiles many times breaching the so-called nuke deal.

Iran shipped 30 tons of yellow cake (uranium ore) to a facility in Isfahan last January, which if enriched could provide material to make atomic bombs.

Trump de-escalated and announced Wednesday that the US will impose more sanctions on Iran.

Obama-soleimani.jpg&sp=5da27d87152d07ce1

• Sad 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

And yet millions of Iranians were in the streets mourning his death.

But this chick on YouTube is probably right....

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  Laughing at you. :classic_tongue:

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The same thing happened at Stalin's funeral except almost twice as many people were trampled to death, estimates say about 109 people. Does it shock you that people are forced to attend the funeral of a bigwig in a dictatorship? it shouldn't.

Stalin_crowd_detail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA

• Thanks 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ve heard many are required to attend, although I’m not sure of the details

19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The same thing happened at Stalin's funeral except almost twice as many people were trampled to death, estimates say about 109 people. Does it shock you that people are forced to attend the funeral of a bigwig in a dictatorship? it shouldn't.

Stalin_crowd_detail.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA

Exactamundo

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wait, you think we actually killed a good guy????

even the Libs are saying he was a monster. But HipKat thinks we killed a great leader? 

please tell me this is what you think. Lmao

you know the day he died the Iranians made school kids go out into the streets to make it seem like there were more Iranians in an uproar about this right?

oh wait you wouldn’t know because I had to post the article about them lying about them killing Americans in the missile attack that you said never happened.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, I'm seeing a lot of this on social media. The Leftist MSM is making him out to be a martyr yet he's hated by Iranians who have Western values. The guy was a total piece of shit.

Our President dropped some truth this morning as well.

Trump Goes There: ‘The Missiles Fired Last Night at Us Were Paid For by the Funds Given to Iran by the Obama Administration’

President Trump addressed the nation Wednesday morning following the Iranian missile attacks that hit US facilities in Iraq.

The President called out Barack Obama for the sham nuke deal that gave Iran $150 billion.

Trump also blasted Obama for the additional $1.8 billion in cash that he delivered to Iran in unmarked cargo planes on wooden pallets.

President Trump said the missiles that were fired last night were funded by the Obama Administration.

The garbage nuke deal wasn’t worth the paper is was written on (Obama never required Iranian leaders to sign the nuke deal).

The Obama Admin admitted that the Iran nuke deal wasn’t “an executive agreement” or even a “signed document.”

The Iranians laughed at Obama and fired off ballistic missiles many times breaching the so-called nuke deal.

Iran shipped 30 tons of yellow cake (uranium ore) to a facility in Isfahan last January, which if enriched could provide material to make atomic bombs.

Trump de-escalated and announced Wednesday that the US will impose more sanctions on Iran.

Another one that hides form the truth so he can keep spreading Trump's lies. I need a folder with prepared responses to your repeated bullshit statements

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The guy was in Iraq on a peace mission. There was no consult with our allies, not even Iraq, nor with Congress. He did it for one reason - to save his ass and give his base of loyal worshippers a boost.

No I know you've totally drunk the MSM Kool-Aid. He was there on a peace mission? Come on, I'm incredulous that anyone is believing that huge whopper of a lie but I guess people will believe anything to justify Trump hatred. This is a guy who has been leading the attack on Iraq for years, he was on no peace mission. If Trump had taken out Bin Laden instead of Obama the MSM would have you believing he was an "austere religious scholar." I don't know where you get your news from but any outlet painting Soleimani as a good guy needs to be stricken from the list. Unbelievable.

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Another one that hides form the truth so he can keep spreading Trump's lies. I need a folder with prepared responses to your repeated bullshit statements

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

And you think that money was spent on medical supplies, food for the poor, new roads, and lollipops for all of the children? Unbelievable.

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

No I know you've totally drunk the MSM Kool-Aid. He was there on a peace mission? Come on, I'm incredulous that anyone is believing that huge whopper of a lie but I guess people will believe anything to justify Trump hatred. This is a guy who has been leading the attack on Iraq for years, he was on no peace mission. If Trump had taken out Bin Laden instead of Obama the MSM would have you believing he was an "austere religious scholar." I don't know where you get your news from but any outlet painting Soleimani as a good guy needs to be stricken from the list. Unbelievable.

The Iraqi prime minister revealed he had been due to meet Soleimani on Friday, the day he was killed along with six others when their vehicles were hit by missiles as they were leaving Baghdad airport. [...]

"I was scheduled to meet martyr Soleimani at 08:30 in the morning," the prime minister said on Sunday.

"He was killed because he was set to deliver a response from Iranians to a Saudi message, which we delivered to the Iranians to reach an important breakthrough in the situation in Iraq and the region."

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

And you think that money was spent on medical supplies, food for the poor, new roads, and lollipops for all of the children? Unbelievable.

I don't give a fuck what it was spent on. It was THEIR goddamned money. Would you like me to tell you how to spend YOUR money??? 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I don't give a fuck what it was spent on. It was THEIR goddamned money. Would you like me to tell you how to spend YOUR money??? 

HipKat is totally right. You Fox-ers need to get some truth somewhere. The money was Iran's and Obama did a hell of a negotiation to settle the debt and to retard Iran's nuclear program.

Where are we on that nuclear program today?

By the way, FUCK ANYONE who says people on the left support terrorism or hate this country. We have different ideas on how things should work.

For example, Bush I got us into a war; Bush II got us into a war. Trump has us on the brink. All Republicans. Any wars during Clinton or Obama's tenures?

Or this, Bush I led us into a recession; Clinton got us out of it. Bush II got us into a recession and Obama got us out of it.

See a pattern?

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

The unforeseen consequence of taking out Qasem Soleimani is they will replace him with someone who is more hard line and militant.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Don't put words in my mouth. That's not what I said at all. Over and over, I've said it;s not that he's dead, it's the timing and the methodology. Congress people came out of the briefing yesterday, on both sides of the coin, saying it was the most ridiculous military briefing ever and they never did get any good reason. Common Sense. Step away from you cult-worship and use for your fucking brain. The guy was in Iraq on a peace mission. There was no consult with our allies, not even Iraq, nor with Congress. He did it for one reason - to save his ass and give his base of loyal worshippers a boost.

Oh bullshit.  What do you take us for?  Trump could save the planet and you'd still hate him.  Keep preaching to the choir, Hipster.  LOL

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh bullshit.  What do you take us for?  Trump could save the planet and you'd still hate him.  Keep preaching to the choir, Hipster.  LOL

Trump doesn't believe in global warming so it will be hard for him to save the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, junglesouljah said:

Trump doesn't believe in global warming so it will be hard for him to save the world.

LOL.  I don't believe in it either, my man.  Big money making scam is all it is.  Sorry if that infuriates you.  It's true.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I don't believe in it either, my man.  Big money making scam is all it is.  Sorry if that infuriates you.  It's true.

I think money is being made of global warming in carbon taxing which I think are ineffective because the cost ultimately gets passed down to the consumer and the price of all goods goes up.

IMO global warming is an issues that needs to be dealt with, the problem is the crooked politician that want to make money off it.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I think money is being made of global warming in carbon taxing which I think are ineffective because the cost ultimately gets passed down to the consumer and the price of all goods goes up.

IMO global warming is an issues that needs to be dealt with, the problem is the crooked politician that want to make money off it.

99.9% of the politicians you speak of are on the left.  Simply true.  Big hoax/scam.

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The unforeseen consequence of taking out Qasem Soleimani is they will replace him with someone who is more hard line and militant.

They replaced him with the guy who has been working with him for 20 years so they basically replaced him, with him.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

HipKat is totally right. You Fox-ers need to get some truth somewhere. The money was Iran's and Obama did a hell of a negotiation to settle the debt and to retard Iran's nuclear program.

Where are we on that nuclear program today?

By the way, FUCK ANYONE who says people on the left support terrorism or hate this country. We have different ideas on how things should work.

For example, Bush I got us into a war; Bush II got us into a war. Trump has us on the brink. All Republicans. Any wars during Clinton or Obama's tenures?

Or this, Bush I led us into a recession; Clinton got us out of it. Bush II got us into a recession and Obama got us out of it.

See a pattern?

Exactly. Murdering a government official from a foreign country without congressional approval is a violation of the Constitution. It is an act of war. Also known as just another day for Donald Trump.

Seek help. soflabillsfan