Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Matt Rhule to Carolina. McCarthy to Cowgirls. Rivera to Skins. So Browns hire?

IMO Josh McDaniels is down to working for the Giants, or staying at the Patriots.

So Are the Browns going to have to hire Brian Daboll?

If Daboll goes to the Browns, do we hire OC Pat Schurmur?

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

I think McDaniels is holding out for the Patriots gig...

Greg Roman to the Browns. We keep Daboll.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

Giants hired the Pats WR coach Joe Judge

Cowboys --> Mike McCarthy

Giants --> Joe Judge   (may be Jason Garrett as OC?)

Redskins --> Ron Rivera

Carolina --> Matt Rhule

Browns ?    

Once again Josh McDaniels is out there doing interviews and no one hires him (unless the Browns do).    Interesting.

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

Bad hire by the Giants, Patriots assistant coaches never really work out and this guy is a lower assistant at that. Ruhle is basically a college coach so he's hit or miss as well. The only solid ones are McCarthy and Rivera.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

IMO Josh McDaniels is down to working for the Giants, or staying at the Patriots.

So Are the Browns going to have to hire Brian Daboll?

If Daboll goes to the Browns, do we hire OC Pat Schurmur?

It's rumored the Cleveland Browns want to interview Urban Meyer. The Browns have scheduled interview for Josh McDaniels, Robert Saleh, Eric Bieniemy, Greg Roman.

No disrespect to Brian Daboll but the above mentioned coaches have accomplished more than he has.

If Cleveland hires Daboll, than Buffalo should interview Pat Schurmur and Kellen Moore for outside the house candidates and Ken Dorsey for inside the house candidates.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

13 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Cowboys --> Mike McCarthy

Giants --> Joe Judge   (may be Jason Garrett as OC?)

Redskins --> Ron Rivera

Carolina --> Matt Rhule

Browns ?    

Once again Josh McDaniels is out there doing interviews and no one hires him (unless the Browns do).    Interesting.

Maybe people are remembering when Josh McDaniels agreed to be the coach of the Indianapolis and then reneged and went back to New England.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

If Cleveland hires Daboll, than Buffalo should interview Pat Schurmur and Kellen Moore for outside the house candidates and Ken Dorsey for inside the house candidates.

I wouldn't interview Shurmur, this is the same guy who put an underhanded insult on Allen. We don't need a guy like that.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

5 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Maybe people are remembering when Josh McDaniels agreed to be the coach of the Indianapolis and then reneged and went back to New England.

Yeah, did he ever adequately explain that?

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Nope.

- Howard Beale, Network

7 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

I never heard a reason. It was a douche bag move that Bill Belichick would be proud of.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

15 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I never heard a reason. It was a douche bag move that Bill Belichick would be proud of.

Looks like it bit him in the ass so far, they hired another assistant coach from New England over him.

• Thanks 1

- Howard Beale, Network

I don't believe in karma much but it would be fitting if McDaniels inherits the Pats and they are doomed back to mediocrity. That Indy move was a classic dick move and he deserves a little something for that.  

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015