Sign in to follow this  
Kelly's Heroes

Opinions to Trust on Josh Allen

Whoa whoa I’m not anti Josh Allen at all! 

I’ve been of the opinion of IF Allen fails it’s because it’s McDefenses fault. I DO think Allen has potential. Too bad he has been withering on the vine and left to his own devices. I WANT to see him with competent playcalling and cast around him. 

Get a real 1WR and more line help. Even another RB. And if he looks likes this next year. It’s done. Time to move on. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

"Josh is a second-year guy. He's going to play for 15 more years," Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips said. "He's going to prove himself over and over again. He's a helluva quarterback, a helluva leader. I'd go out there and play for him any day."

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Josh sucks.Keep looking into that crystal ball that the Bills PR dept. is spinning. I'll look at reality and it's not pretty.

• Thanks 1

Don't you guys know, every teammate will call it as they see it, they spare no feelings, especially that of a QB who the franchise sold their soul to aquire.

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Whoa whoa I’m not anti Josh Allen at all! 

I’ve been of the opinion of IF Allen fails it’s because it’s McDefenses fault. I DO think Allen has potential. Too bad he has been withering on the vine and left to his own devices. I WANT to see him with competent playcalling and cast around him. 

Get a real 1WR and more line help. Even another RB. And if he looks likes this next year. It’s done. Time to move on. 

I will vouch for Sean that he was adamant that if Allen fails it will be due to coaching incompetence more than anything he did.

aka the "because it's the fucking Bills" defense

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, theAteam said:

I will vouch for Sean that he was adamant that if Allen fails it will be due to coaching incompetence more than anything he did.

aka the "because it's the fucking Bills" defense

I can vouch  for SeanDelevan too.  He doesn't hate Josh, he just hates the Bills!(and at times, apparently life in general due to the Bills).

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

17 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Josh sucks.Keep looking into that crystal ball that the Bills PR dept. is spinning. I'll look at reality and it's not pretty.

Oh you again. Go sniff Trump's ass.

13 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t dislike Josh.

But Trent Edwards teammates liked him too.

Trent Edward never helped his team win enough games to get his team to the playoffs.

Trent Edwards had 3 straight 7-9 seasons with the great Dick Jauron as head coach.

Josh Allen helped his team win 10 games in his 2nd season and get Buffalo to the playoffs. Josh Allen is a little bit better than Trent Edwards.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Trent Edward never helped his team win enough games to get his team to the playoffs.

Trent Edwards had 3 straight 7-9 seasons with the great Dick Jauron as head coach.

Josh Allen helped his team win 10 games in his 2nd season and get Buffalo to the playoffs. Josh Allen is a little bit better than Trent Edwards.

Thanks, Wikipedia.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

7 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Thanks, Wikipedia.

Who is a better QB Trent Edwards or Josh Allen?

Who is a better QB Tyrod Taylor Josh Allen?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Who is a better QB Trent Edwards or Josh Allen?

Who is a better QB Tyrod Taylor Josh Allen?

Josh Allen.

whats your point?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I'll trust my eyes.

He made progress this year, but he still has some tendencies that are really bad. 

I'm not sure he'll be anything more than a middle of the road starter. 

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg