Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Former NFL player who predicted Allen to Buffalo says he does not look like a Franchise QB

Think of this.....

how much you wanna bet that Saturday...was probably the first...maybe second time ever......people saw Allen play. 

Essentially destroying all the strides he did make this year. Gone. Out the window. I thought the shit he pulled Saturday was out of his system. That was fucking rookie Josh Allen shit. Guess not. And a lot of people saw that. And laughed. And now I’m getting asked by people down here if the Bills QB is a retard or drunkard?

miserable that 70s show GIF

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

If next year with our schedule we make playoffs and win a playoff game next year I'm fucking ecstatic

Year 4 of the process with the draft picks and cap room deserves more than 1 playoff win.  Winning the East & playing in the AFC championship game needs to be the minimum expectation.

12 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Year 4 of the process with the draft picks and cap room deserves more than 1 playoff win.  Winning the East & playing in the AFC championship game needs to be the minimum expectation.

Think you forget what kind of position this team was in going into the 2017 season.  We have clawed our way into a position of being buyers in FA, and having a competitive young roster that we are continuing to draft well to build a full 53 man team. 

Nobody in their right mind would decline the hypothetical of "would you be ok with mcdermott heading into year 4, having 2 winning seasons and 2 playoff appearances?"  We blew the game Saturday.  The offense blew it, the refs made some bad calls missed some others, but ultimately we didn't cash in on a few major plays and it cost us the game we for the most part dominated.  I feel good about this team. 

As a fan, thinking this team is a AFC championship or bust situation now is like a 5 year old asking for a car for their birthday.  If we got to the playoffs again and lost in the wildcard round I'd definitely be bummed out.  If we won a game and lost I'd be bummed out too but after a few days I'd be pretty enthused about the situation. 

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Think you forget what kind of position this team was in going into the 2017 season.  We have clawed our way into a position of being buyers in FA, and having a competitive young roster that we are continuing to draft well to build a full 53 man team. 

Nobody in their right mind would decline the hypothetical of "would you be ok with mcdermott heading into year 4, having 2 winning seasons and 2 playoff appearances?"  We blew the game Saturday.  The offense blew it, the refs made some bad calls missed some others, but ultimately we didn't cash in on a few major plays and it cost us the game we for the most part dominated.  I feel good about this team.  Thinking this team is a AFC championship or bust situation now is like a 5 year old asking for a car for their birthday.

I feel good about the team as well......... With as much as they screwed Saturday up, we were one win away from the AFC Championship this year. True next years schedule appears to be more difficult, as well as the NFL being very competitive from year to year, but look at what SF did going from no playoffs to NFC favorite in one year. Being satisfied with one playoff win is the Buffalo mentality which needs to change, and selling the organization short. Reality needs to change to expectations of being an annual AFC champ contender, and go from there.

1 minute ago, Sucked In Again said:

I feel good about the team as well......... With as much as they screwed Saturday up, we were one win away from the AFC Championship this year. True next years schedule appears to be more difficult, as well as the NFL being very competitive from year to year, but look at what SF did going from no playoffs to NFC favorite in one year. Being satisfied with one playoff win is the Buffalo mentality which needs to change, and selling the organization short. Reality needs to change to expectations of being an annual AFC champ contender, and go from there.

I think we are moving the mentality within the organization, and that's what matters most.  The fans will follow the team's lead.  I'm just saying in retrospect, I'd be rather satisfied with a 2nd or 3rd year Josh Allen making playoffs, and advancing at minimum 1 game in the playoffs.  If we do that next season, it likely solidifies Allen's place as the starter for this franchise, which puts us in a window of hopefully the next 10+ years of having a team that can compete for a superbowl

2 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I think we are moving the mentality within the organization, and that's what matters most.  The fans will follow the team's lead.  I'm just saying in retrospect, I'd be rather satisfied with a 2nd or 3rd year Josh Allen making playoffs, and advancing at minimum 1 game in the playoffs.  If we do that next season, it likely solidifies Allen's place as the starter for this franchise, which puts us in a window of hopefully the next 10+ years of having a team that can compete for a superbowl

We're on the same page, the fate of the organization appears will go the way Allen goes. I'm a supporter of his, but this will be a prove it year for him. Want to see the offense find thier way in both run & passing fazes, being unpredictible from down to down.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Think of this.....

how much you wanna bet that Saturday...was probably the first...maybe second time ever......people saw Allen play. 

Essentially destroying all the strides he did make this year. Gone. Out the window. I thought the shit he pulled Saturday was out of his system. That was fucking rookie Josh Allen shit. Guess not. And a lot of people saw that. And laughed. And now I’m getting asked by people down here if the Bills QB is a retard or drunkard?

Honestly who give a fuck what the nation audience thinks about Allen.

Allen tried to freestyle and create a play with the lateral. It didn't work out, but Knox made a heads up play and knoxed the ball out of bounds. Guess what Buffalo still marched down the field and House$ hit the game tying FG.

• Haha 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 1/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, seandelevan said:

Think of this.....

Obviously those folks are guilty of projection if they are asking that about a QB who in his 2nd year engineered an epic comeback to make it to OT...one that most of you losers int he sh*tbox thought was not possible...and who likely would have won the game if not for epic blown calls by the refs and mistakes by his teammates, in addition to whatever ones he made.

You live for that sort of nonsense and are miserable if you don't get it.  I'm not the first person to point it out and to bust your balls about the stupid coworkers whose opinions you give so much value to and personal power away to.  Come on Sean, wake the bleep up!!

Tell those idiots we're asking the same thing about them, and for much more logical reasons.  I'd say worse about them, but I am trying to show some decency.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

22 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Maybe Tank can give us an update on how good Jackson is.

Maybe the scouting department can hire this moron.  (the rest of this post is not directed at you in any way DB....youre a good poster, minus your pulling a Sean in the Shoutbox today, lol).  

Good grief at Lit for having the nerve to mock Jungle for the tweets he posts when he pulls this random confirmation bias stuff out of the dumpster known as the internet.

Oddly, I find that degenerates as diverse as downandout and sackman agree with me and the majority regarding Josh Allen, who is actually more of a unifying force than the dividing factor like politicians that some on here want him to be.  Didn't Lit very recently yet again claim he did not dislike Josh?  People are letting others off the hook by letting these simple claims drible by them like they were a Sabres goalie and instead looking for more convoluted arguments to make.  "Lit, make up your mind...do you dislike Josh or not?!?".  Not rocket science here, folks.  

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

lol, semi-epic!  How do you find such things?

Any idea what inspired Al Toby to say that, and why it inspired Tank to reply like that, though?

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

lol, semi-epic!  How do you find such things?

Any idea what inspired Al Toby to say that, and why it inspired Tank to reply like that, though?

I'm assuming they were talking about Lamar Jackson shiting the bed in his playoff game.

If you want to criticize Allen for his playoff game where he threw 0 interceptions and lost 1 fumble, then you have to criticize Jackson even more for his 2 interception and 1 lost fumble game in a 16 point blow out loss for Baltimore.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I'm assuming they were talking about Lamar Jackson shiting the bed in his playoff game.

If you want to criticize Allen for his playoff game where he threw 0 interceptions and lost 1 fumble, then you have to criticize Jackson even more for his 2 interception and 1 lost fumble game in a 16 point blow out loss for Baltimore.

I admire your skills of being able to get all of that from a few words about Josh, but maybe I shouldn't have asked, because it makes the compliment seem rather empty now that you explained it.  :(

26 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I admire your skills of being able to get all of that from a few words about Josh, but maybe I shouldn't have asked, because it makes the compliment seem rather empty now that you explained it.  :(

I don't care about Tank Williams or his opinion of Josh Allen, I posted that as a joke. Tank has a confirmation bias because he didn't like Josh Allen from day one.

For all the love the Lamar Jackson was getting during the regular season he played terribly in his playoff game, the 2nd time this has happened. When Jackson is forced to be a pocket passer he struggles.

Allen for as bad as he played at times, also made great plays and kept his team in a competitive game that went to over time.

When you compare the 2 QB's, both of who struggled in a playoff game, I saw a lot more positives from Allen than Jackson.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't care about Tank Williams or his opinion of Josh Allen, I posted that as a joke. Tank has a confirmation bias because he didn't like Josh Allen from day one.

For all the love the Lamar Jackson was getting during the regular season he played terribly in his playoff game, the 2nd time this has happened. When Jackson is forced to be a pocket passer he struggles.

Allen for as bad as he played at times, also made great plays and kept his team in a competitive game that went to over time.

When you compare the 2 QB's, both of who struggled in a playoff game, I saw a lot more positives from Allen than Jackson.

I don't believe I've ever written a negative word about Josh Allen, but I still don't feel the need to knock others down to build him up.  A lot of the Lamar hatred on here was for reasons I do not suspect you would support.  The guy had an amazing year, followed by pulling a Peyton Manning.  If Josh Allen can have a Manning-like career, I think most Bills fans would be ok with that.

I'm here to remind folks they can love Josh without stooping to the levels of some folks and feeling the need to trash others.  When Josh elevates his play I'll be more likely to beat my chest than when he does better than some guy simply because the other guy had an uncharacteristically bad game.  That's loser mentality.  I did appreciate the part where you mentioned Josh keeping his team in the game, though.  That come back was EPIC, regardless of what anyone else did in the league that day.  I'm proud of the entire team for being able to do that, despite their meltdown prior to it.  Go Josh Allen, go Bills!!  :beer:    (just my opinion, you're free to trash anyone if you want to, but I don't think Josh needs it.  I've actually decided to root for Lamar because of the hatred, and in spite of the fact that the 2 fans he has on here are complete jerks to myself and others much of the time, lol).

On 1/6/2020 at 1:47 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

I'm not a QB.

The Bills QB sucks.  He's going  to keep sucking.  At best  , next year, Bills might get a playoff win then lose next game. Like the Titans will lose. 

He sucks. Janitors know it. Fast food employees  know it. Ball boys know it.

Animals  know it. You don't have to be a QB to know it. 

They have a pretty tough schedule next year.

Right now I'm thinking making the playoffs, and winning a playoff game would be a great year.

7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

They have a pretty tough schedule next year.

Right now I'm thinking making the playoffs, and winning a playoff game would be a great year.

Watch as Titans fans don't feel it was a great year, after tomorrow's loss

36 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Watch as Titans fans don't feel it was a great year, after tomorrow's loss

Are you kidding, the majority of Titan fans are already saying it was a great year, regardless of tomorrow's outcome.

They are happy and surprised to have made it this far.

But if Henry goes off, don't be surprised if they win.

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Are you kidding, the majority of Titan fans are already saying it was a great year, regardless of tomorrow's outcome.

They are happy and surprised to have made it this far.

But if Henry goes off, don't be surprised if they win.

There are no surprises. Of course media  woukd say their happy. They aren't getting further. Their history  is as bad as the  Bills. As the Oilers till now, they suck.. Moon couldn't  beat a back up QB, Pastorini  couldn't beat Bradshaw, McNair  couldn't beat  Rams,Warner. They will  fail gloriously  tomorrow.  Henry is no different  than the Bills with OJ. Great RB but nothing  else.

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

There are no surprises. Of course media  woukd say their happy. They aren't getting further. Their history  is as bad as the  Bills. As the Oilers till now, they suck.. Moon couldn't  beat a back up QB, Pastorini  couldn't beat Bradshaw, McNair  couldn't beat  Rams,Warner. They will  fail gloriously  tomorrow.  Henry is no different  than the Bills with OJ. Great RB but nothing  else.

There's always a surprise ... So don't be surprised

34 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Bitches be crazy

lol some of the more fun/interesting ones are!

TWD, I'm rooting for the Titans, because SeanDelevan may blow supernova being he's spent over a decade saying a team like that can not win, and he'll probably even worry more that it would influence McDermott.  

EDIT: Sean will be far from the only one.  After all the chest thumping about QBs, some of these people will be crapping their pant in fear of Tannehill having a chance to win one, the same way they were when they needed the refs to screw Blacke Bortles out of one when they blew the whistle on the Myles Jack fumble return against the Patriots.