Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Former NFL player who predicted Allen to Buffalo says he does not look like a Franchise QB

Tank Williams is a former NFL player who predicted the Bills would be taking Josh Allen out of Wyoming. 

Looks like he may be ready to give up on him, unfortunately.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

unfortunately true. With Allen we will never go any further than divisionals. Actually I would be willing to see what Rosen has. Because I think we have seen the ceiling of Allen...

• Disagree 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

not relevant but if Dimarco times his jump with any sort of non white coordination he brings that pass down easily.  The 2 defenders were behind him and in no position to catch the ball.  Just another in the long list of plays that werent made in that game.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

13 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

not relevant but if Dimarco times his jump with any sort of non white coordination he brings that pass down easily.  The 2 defenders were behind him and in no position to catch the ball.  Just another in the long list of plays that werent made in that game.

lol....

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, Topas said:

unfortunately true. With Allen we will never go any further than divisionals. Actually I would be willing to see what Rosen has. Because I think we have seen the ceiling of Allen...

jimmy fallon ugh GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Disagree 1

Anyone named Tank shouldn't be offering up his opinions.  His name says he's an intentional loser.  

Josh Allen just invented 'Fullback Go Route' with that play to Dimarco.

I'm sure Andy Reid already has it in the playbook.  Mahomes will get all of the credit.   But like Zepplin's first two albums the truth will eventually come out 

• Haha 1

Why would I give credence to a former player who IS not qb, and quite frankly average at best when he played?  Anything to support your POV though huh?

1 minute ago, Down and Out said:

Why would I give credence to a former player who IS not qb, and quite frankly average at best when he played?  Anything to support your POV though huh?

I'm not a QB.

The Bills QB sucks.  He's going  to keep sucking.  At best  , next year, Bills might get a playoff win then lose next game. Like the Titans will lose. 

He sucks. Janitors know it. Fast food employees  know it. Ball boys know it.

Animals  know it. You don't have to be a QB to know it. 

Go pound sand, Tank. Your opinion is some Grade A bullshit.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I'm not a QB.

The Bills QB sucks.  He's going  to keep sucking.  At best  , next year, Bills might get a playoff win then lose next game. Like the Titans will lose. 

He sucks. Janitors know it. Fast food employees  know it. Ball boys know it.

Animals  know it. You don't have to be a QB to know it. 

If next year with our schedule we make playoffs and win a playoff game next year I'm fucking ecstatic

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Tank Williams is a former NFL player who predicted the Bills would be taking Josh Allen out of Wyoming. 

Looks like he may be ready to give up on him, unfortunately.

Lit you really hate Josh Allen. Why do you always post negative articles?

BTW Tank Williams is not the authority on QB's. I don't care if he doesn't believe in Allen. Allen has shown improvements from year 1 to year 2. In year 1 Kelvin Benjamin was his WR #1, in year 2 John Brown was his #1 WR. Needless to say John Brown is a good player, but he was a #2 WR playing out of position. Lets see what Allen can do with a true #1 WR.

You don't mention Allen going from among the league worst snap to throws at 3.2 seconds in 2018 to an improved 2.5 seconds this year.

You don't mention Allen improving his completion rate from 52.8% in 2018 to 28.8% this year.

You don't mention Allen improving his QB rating from 67.9% to 85.3% this year.

You don't mention Allen improving his TD passes thrown from 10 TD's to 20 TD's.

You don't mention Allen reducing his interceptions thrown from 12 to 9.

You don't mention Allen improving his rushing TD's from 8 to 9. Allen has 17 rushing TD's in 2 seasons.

Allen's arrow is pointing up and he will improve in year 3.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

12 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

The answer is that Lit hates Josh Allen and is grasping at straws to criticize Allen.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mainejays said:

Go pound sand, Tank. Your opinion is some Grade A bullshit.

Lit making an anti Allen thread 2 days after a close OT loss in a wild card playoff game is Grade A bullshit.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

The throw to Duke Williams in the endzone was perfect. That is the throw we should be talking about. The Duke Williams apologists don't mention that. They also don't mention that Duke had 10 targets for 4 catches for 49 yards.

If you get Allen a #1 WR he make the catch in the endzone that had perfect ball placement.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, Topas said:

Wild speculation on your part.

LOL at your Rosen comment, Rosen has done nothing in his NFL career.

This hot take post will age badly just as a lot of Lit's hot take posts.

People were critical of Kirk Cousins, he lost his 1st playoff game, and made some huge throws to win his 2nd playoff game. 

Don't judge a player off his 1st playoff game.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Big surprise that Tank Williams didn't like Josh Allen predraft and refuses to admit Allen improved from his rookie year. This is the same mentality that FO's and PFF have on Allen. They didn't like him predraft so they can't admit he is making progress and improving as a QB because then their initial analysis of Allen looks bad. I have far more respect for a scout or draft analyst that admits they were wrong on a player and the player exceeded there expectations as a pro than a scout or draft analyst that is suborn.  

You also have to look at how made this post. 99.9% of Lit's posts are hot takes and highly critical of Josh Allen. Lit very rarely if ever praises Allen of any good play or improvements. Lit is never obective in his post or hot takes, it is always criticism. Lit never offers possible solutions or how a player can improve, what a coach could have done different, etc. So keep that in mind for any Lit post.

I fully admit that Allen was the biggest project QB of the 2018 daft class. That Allen had terrible low body mechanics that he improved with the help of his personal QB coach Jordan Palmer and team QB coach Ken Dorsey. Fun fact in Allen's rookie year his QB coach was David Culley, Culley has been a WR coach in the NFL and college and the last time Culley was a QB before 2018 was in 1988 at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

The reason Allen completion rate improved and his ball placement improved is because he was throwing with better lower body mechanics this season. Allen was among the best in the NFL in completion rate of throws from 0 to 20 yards. He improved on his deep balls late in the year with 2 big time throws versus the Patriots. Very few QB's in the NFL can make the throw to John Brown were Allen is falling backwards due Van Noy putting pressure in his face to a missed block by Cody Ford. Very few QB's make the perfect throw dropping the ball in the bucket to Dawson Knox.

The book on Allen is not written yet. Allen helped his team get a 10 win season, qualify for the playoffs and play in an exciting wild card playoff game that Buffalo lost by 3 points. Despite what the "QB expect" Tank Williams thinks. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

34 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit making an anti Allen thread 2 days after a close OT loss in a wild card playoff game is Grade A bullshit.

I'm not Tank Williams.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I'm not Tank Williams.

Thanks for that insight lit, amazing knowledge and analysis provided by you again. We are so lucky that you grace us with your presence and make so many knowledgeable posts, lol.

It's a funny coincidence that when ever there is any media or people on twitter that are critical of Allen you make posts about it.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Thanks for that insight lit, amazing knowledge and analysis provided by you again. We are so lucky that you grace us with your presence and make so many knowledgeable posts, lol.

It's a funny coincidence that when ever there is any media or people on twitter that are critical of Allen you make posts about it.

There are THOUSANDS of negative Allen tweets.

I only post ones that are relevant. Very few of them.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

You don't mention Allen improving his completion rate from 52.8% in 2018 to 28.8% this year.

Usually I try not to be a grammar or spelling or typing nazi ... but this typo made me laugh ... 

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

36 minutes ago, Topas said:

Usually I try not to be a grammar or spelling or typing nazi ... but this typo made me laugh ... 

Obviously a type, it should be 58.8 % completion rate for the 2019 season.

I would edit if if I could but for some reason the edit function is not available for my posts.

Critics of Allen were saying he could never improve his completion rate. He already has and can be a 60% completion rate QB. Allen will never be a 75% completion rate QB like Drew Brees, but he can improve even more than he already has on his completion rate.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Whoa! Tank Williams? THE Tank Williams?

The same Tank Williams who lasted 5 whole seasons in the NFL on 3 different teams and finished with 283 tackles over his awesome career as an LB?

Yeah, I'm listening to THAT guy!

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network