Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

ALL BLACK REF CONSPIRACY l Bills vs Houston Game was Rigged?

3 Huge Momentum Changers were caused by the refs, ultimately causing Buffalo to lose. How did the refs determine after the fact the player “gave himself up” when the original call was a fumble. I didn’t think this was “reviewable.” Cody Fords illegal contact was hardly any contact, without Fords block; Allen could have been caught from behind. On 3rd and 18; Deshaun Watson had both play clocks at 0 and no delay of game was called. What are your thoughts?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Is he referring to the ref dressed all in black? 

That as soon as he stepped into the huddle and said a couple words...the other refs all nodded their heads and reversed the call? 

That is odd. 

Who was that dude? What’s his job? 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

That as soon as he stepped into the huddle and said a couple words...the other refs all nodded their heads and reversed the call? 

That is odd. 

I don't know. I even went to the NFL site to investigate and it has all of the refs listed: back judge, side judge, umpire, referee, field judge, line judge, etc but no mention of the mysterious stripeless all-black referee that came out. The NFL says the referee makes all final calls but whoever this guy was just came out and gave them orders.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

19 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

That is odd. 

To fuck up the Bills.

You notice this asshole didn't reverse the "illegal" block or game clock to 00 play?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

That is odd. 

I think they’re the backup refs.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Let’s talk about this. Even the card carrying Bill hater Cian Fahey said the Bills got screwed

• Like 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Above was in reference to the whole “it’s common sense he gave himself up” bullshit. 

Really? Can I use that excuse when I unknowingly commit a crime? 

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I think they’re the backup refs.

A backup ref overturned a call on the field by a regular game ref?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

A backup ref overturned a call on the field by a regular game ref?

Makes, no sense. Why the fuck would there be a backup ref with like 7 other officials on the field? Isn't the guy in NY watching the replays the backup ref?

- Howard Beale, Network

The way it was discussed with the crew on TV was they were the backups. I agree with why they hell a backup is overturning the on field crew is BS. NFL officiating has gotten to an all time low this year and even worse in the playoffs. Nothing will change until they feel the pain in the pocket books though. In fact, the "safe signal" will probably be added to the rule about kickoffs this off-season.  

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Above was in reference to the whole “it’s common sense he gave himself up” bullshit. 

Really? Can I use that excuse when I unknowingly commit a crime? 

Yeah I didn’t understand that either.

Allen didn’t mean to fumble therefore we should get the ball back.

• Haha 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

28 minutes ago, SabreBill30 said:

The way it was discussed with the crew on TV was they were the backups. I agree with why they hell a backup is overturning the on field crew is BS. NFL officiating has gotten to an all time low this year and even worse in the playoffs. Nothing will change until they feel the pain in the pocket books though. In fact, the "safe signal" will probably be added to the rule about kickoffs this off-season.  

True. MOST of the time the guy makes it obvious with a wave or clear sign. 

This dude looked like he was stretching? I mean it was kind of weak. I could see why the ref called it a touchdown. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

I know most of you drink before during and after the games, so I will excuse you all for not paying attention to this, at any point during the year.  Our return men use the “safe signal” whenever the ball lands in the end zone and they are not planning to  catch the kickoff.  Once the ball hits the ref blows the whistle and we get the ball at the 25.  Our returners also use the “safe signal” when they are going to catch the ball on a kickoff but then they take a knee after they catch it and then the whistle is blow ball goes to the 25.  It’s worked that way all year.  This mental lapse by the Houston returner is inexcusable and should have been punished with a fumble. Rules over so called “common sense”

Thank you.

this is the league that made Dallas kickoff twice before each half because Dak fucked up the coin toss. They are soooo over the top with rules and procedures....yet this “oh it’s common sense”  fuck it, who cares type leniency is outstandingly insane! 

11 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Thank you.

this is the league that made Dallas kickoff twice before each half because Dak fucked up the coin toss. They are soooo over the top with rules and procedures....yet this “oh it’s common sense”  fuck it, who cares type leniency is outstandingly insane! 

They didn't make Dallas kick off twice each half.  They went back and saw that he said "defer"

That makes more sense than overturning the saturday play though.  In no way shape or form did the Texans player adhere to the rules

• Thanks 1

The KO non return was a TD. Use common sense my ass. Follow the fucking rules

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

I want to see it again. Strange how the NFL had it blocked.:classic_dry:

It's not BANNED in real life, just on here!  Click through to watch it in **wtube, if you can stomach that disgusting site.

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

2 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

I know most of you drink before during and after the games, so I will excuse you all for not paying attention to this, at any point during the year.  Our return men use the “safe signal” whenever the ball lands in the end zone and they are not planning to  catch the kickoff.  Once the ball hits the ref blows the whistle and we get the ball at the 25.  Our returners also use the “safe signal” when they are going to catch the ball on a kickoff but then they take a knee after they catch it and then the whistle is blow ball goes to the 25.  It’s worked that way all year.  This mental lapse by the Houston returner is inexcusable and should have been punished with a fumble. Rules over so called “common sense”

Probably the best opening/most true phrase of a post this year so far, and might possibly stay that way all year.   One could probably copy and paste that to begin multiple posts and have it be just as fitting.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

I'm kind of surprised JoeFerguson or Squirt haven't posted a clever lament about being let down by this thread's title or some other joke yet.

China Bills might have, if Meaty hadn't given him the death sentence.

22 minutes ago, bv said:

The KO non return was a TD. Use common sense my ass. Follow the fucking rules

Damn right.  You know that wouldn't have gotten overturned if it were the other way around. :niterider:

• Thanks 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:52 PM, SackMan518 said:

3 Huge Momentum Changers were caused by the refs, ultimately causing Buffalo to lose. How did the refs determine after the fact the player “gave himself up” when the original call was a fumble. I didn’t think this was “reviewable.” Cody Fords illegal contact was hardly any contact, without Fords block; Allen could have been caught from behind. On 3rd and 18; Deshaun Watson had both play clocks at 0 and no delay of game was called. What are your thoughts?

I heard on espn radio this morning that they believe they got a call from New York, and the backup refs went to the field to fuck things up.

• Sad 1