3 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

They were the better team. Made the plays that we could not.

McDermott and The Bill's, on the road in the playoffs, played to not lose.

Why? Because that's his M.O.

Granted there were obvious penalties that went uncalled. But in the 2nd half, when the Bill's had to make play's, they looked like a junior varsity team scrimmaging against the varsity.

Once this team gets into the red zone, it's like McDermott say's "at the very least, we have to get 3." And more often than not, that's what they settle for.

• Thanks 1

Can somebody ask Sean McDumbass & Brian Dumboll why they're doing a no huddle offense and no running plays in overtime? Time clock isn't important in overtime!! Just go inside the 30 and kick the winning field goal!!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not Allen’s 

Not the Defense (kind of more on that later)

its deciding the game was over at 10-0.

i even made a thread saying “hope it doesn’t Come back to haunt them” at 10-0

it sure fucking did didn’t it!? 

Two or the worst 2 minute drills I ever saw. 

40 seconds left and....handing the ball off to Gore? What? 

Playing for field goals. 

Not challenging that obvious short of a first down.

and maybe the worst of it all: this dude built this team around his pride and joy. The defense. Most of this teams resources went into the defense and they couldn’t get it done. 3rd and 18. Fail. 16 point lead. Fail. The blown missed sack by half the team. Fail. 

Another glorious chapter for the shit that is the Bills. 

FUUUUUCK

Sean, there is someone who is relieved to see your title so the media doesn't claim it is all their fault.   The Russians.    :)

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

With the circus of blame on here, it might be interesting to hold a poll with a decent number of choices and see who takes the title belt of blame?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

10 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

With the circus of blame on here, it might be interesting to hold a poll with a decent number of choices and see who takes the title belt of blame?

Lots of blame to go around, including the refs

I always thought delay of game was reviewable. It should be

1 minute ago, jamsim67 said:

Ha, I wasn't even thinking of them for the choices, but indeed.

If we really wanted to get creative, we could add former Range regular, Skooby, who's demeanor could have effected the spiritual energy there to some degree.  It sometimes seems to effect things here.  :beer:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Most callers calling on WGR blaming Daboll lol

Daboll is a genius on that Allen reception TD, but there were many questionable playcalls. Why did Motor disappear, especially after that long one along the left sideline? Was that in regulation or OT? Why did they rush OT by throwing so much? There's no need to try to beat the clock! The ref said it, OT is as if it was the 1st quarter again! What results have we had when we lose coin tosses?

5 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

I always thought delay of game was reviewable. It should be

They should have a loud horn when it becomes 00. Just like in basketball  when the shot clock is 00. We don't have to depend on the moronic refs to throw the flags. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Daboll is a genius on that Allen reception TD, but there were many questionable playcalls. Why did Motor disappear, especially after that long one along the left sideline? Was that in regulation or OT? Why did they rush OT by throwing so much? There's no need to try to beat the clock! The ref said it, OT is as if it was the 1st quarter again! What results have we had when we lose coin tosses?

I’ve pretty convinced it’s McDermott who told him to slow it down. I mean, it’s the only thing that makes sense. It seriously looks like two different guys calling the plays out there.

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

23 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

They should have a loud horn when it becomes 00. Just like in basketball  when the shot clock is 00. We don't have to depend on the moronic refs to throw the flags. 

Very loud stadium, could they have heard it?

They control pretty much every aspect of this business (can't call it a game), yet they miss an obvious delay of game, blatant hold (on the same play), and at least 3 roughing the passer. Yet, they spot and throw a flag late in the game for a weak blindside block.

This stuff should not be happening with multiple referees on the field.

Now granted the Bill's didn't do themselves any favors, but with multiple referees on the field, this stuff shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Maybe big flashing lights as well....

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Maybe big flashing lights as well....

If the owners insist on calling it entertainment, and not a sport, how about a big boxing glove on a spring that appears out of nowhere and punches the referee in the face?

• Haha 1

Sean,  I know you love this narrative that the Bill's are built around defense but it has been proven wrong many times. If it makes you feel better to think this way, more power to you but here are the facts:

From the 2017 team that went to the playoffs, there are 10 new starters on offense including a #1 pick that was spent on a QB. The only players left on offense from 2017 are Dawkins and Demarco.

The Bill's were not conservative. In fact they may have been to aggressive, especially in OT where they abandoned the run and seemed more in panic mode. They threw the ball 46 times. Motor averaged 4.5 a carry but only got 13 attempts. That is not conservative at all.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

13 hours ago, johndhall1 said:

Yeah it's all McDermott's fault we got to the playoffs

Nah, it was the easiest schedule the NFL could possibly find.Bills are easily a 7-9 team this year with a normal schedule.

10 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Can somebody ask Sean McDumbass & Brian Dumboll why they're doing a no huddle offense and no running plays in overtime? Time clock isn't important in overtime!! Just go inside the 30 and kick the winning field goal!!!

Overtime and the 2 minute drills........

Bills just don't have plans for. Every two minute drill this year has looked unplanned and a mess. OT looked the same. Why? Because again, MOST of this teams energies, practices, schemes etc are probably geared towards stopping other teams 2 minute drills and OT plans. I mean what the fucking fuck!? I swear offense is like an after thought for this organization. 

This team's philosophy seems like:

"Hey we opened up the game with a 7 point lead!!!! We won game over!!!!!!! Time to shut them out now!" 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Sean,  I know you love this narrative that the Bill's are built around defense but it has been proven wrong many times. If it makes you feel better to think this way, more power to you but here are the facts:

From the 2017 team that went to the playoffs, there are 10 new starters on offense including a #1 pick that was spent on a QB. The only players left on offense from 2017 are Dawkins and Demarco.

The Bill's were not conservative. In fact they may have been to aggressive, especially in OT where they abandoned the run and seemed more in panic mode. They threw the ball 46 times. Motor averaged 4.5 a carry but only got 13 attempts. That is not conservative at all.

a #1 pick that was spent on a QB.

And that was just about it......and they basically threw him to the wolves without a supporting cast and in my opinion still haven't! When your biggest threat Saturday was a dude from the CFL something is wrong.

The Bill's were not conservative. In fact they may have been to aggressive, especially in OT

More like they had no idea what the fuck they were doing. It's obvious this team DOES NOT practice two minute drills or OT play. Probably because it cuts into defensive drills or practicing handing the ball off to Frank Gore. Don't confuse aggressiveness with panic. 

Bill's gave Allen 12 new offensive players this year.

4 ol

3 we

3 te

2 rb

They have and will continue to address the offense. The QB needs to be better. 

Bill's have been very effective in 2 minute drill all season. Even yesterday they got on FG position twice in last 2 minutes. 

Offense and defense dint take turns practicing so they both practice the same amount. You can see this in person at training camp.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

14 hours ago, Nuke said:

The problem is that we know this is how he is and probably how he’s always going to be. And he’s here for at least a couple more years. So get ready for a few more years of setting up the FG once you enter the red zone and being out coached at halftime. 

I'm pretty sure, sometime during the season, the Bills had one of the league's best Redzone offenses... TD's not FG's.

16 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

They were the better team. Made the plays that we could not.

Here's the thing, though...Houston was not the better team.  The Bills were.  And they fucked away the game with stupid move after stupid move.  Reminded me of the '98 playoff game at Miami where we had twice as many yards as the Dolphins and dominated time of possession and still lost.

• Thanks 1

He ticked me off all game, his bread and butter defense not only allowed 22 points in the 2nd half and OT they also allowed two 2 point conversions. 

Also, why in OT did we not run the ball once we were beyond the 50? They do realize they were tied right? Got so ticked, be different if Singletary wasn't running so we'll.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Yup! Coaching was why ALOT of smart people picked the Bills to win. 
Well the Bills did what they like to do.... make people look dumb.

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:
Yup! Coaching was why ALOT of smart people picked the Bills to win. 
Well the Bills did what they like to do.... make people look dumb.

Wait, so similar to the Russians getting blamed for everything, you're using the Bills as the reason your posts look like they do?  :)

Personally, after a decade of Lit vs Jungle and years of TDSers vs Non-TDSers, I find this Sean vs Daryl feud is a welcome replacement and more entertaining.  :)

• Haha 1