Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Pres Crime Spree: War as a Distraction

Recommended Posts

 

President Crime Spree #IMPOTUS needs a distraction cause the impeachment heat is rising

U.S. Strike in Iraq Kills Qassim Suleimani, Commander of Iranian Forces

 

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Iran’s top security and intelligence commander was killed early Friday in a drone strike at Baghdad International Airport that was authorized by President Trump, American officials said.

The commander, Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, who led the powerful Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, was killed along with several officials from Iraqi militias backed by Tehran when an American MQ-9 Reaper drone fired missiles into a convoy that was leaving the airport.

Thread:

 

Fatass is actually a coward and would not ordinarily allow something like this to happen.  but these are not ordinary times and he needs something to take the focus off his criming... this is it.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Finger 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama reduced Troops on the region. Trump, who promised to bring them home has increased the number there and more are shipping out as we speak. 

  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0e9vcte5zk841.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this escalates, there will be blood shed on both sides.  Iran is not Iraq, they are a much stronger, more professional armed force.  

In a war, yes, the USA would prevail, but the cost will not be low.  This won't be shock and awe with no consequences.  Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and US Service members will not lose their lives over a conflict that will have no real endgame, just a protracted conflict and an expensive mess for the USA to clean up in the end.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, foster said:

If this escalates, there will be blood shed on both sides.  Iran is not Iraq, they are a much stronger, more professional armed force.  

In a war, yes, the USA would prevail, but the cost will not be low.  This won't be shock and awe with no consequences.  Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and US Service members will not lose their lives over a conflict that will have no real endgame, just a protracted conflict and an expensive mess for the USA to clean up in the end.

War makes some people filthy rich. If a second round of tax cuts dont work, start a war!

I will say that the US probably gets into a war with Hilary as president too.

  • Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

War makes some people filthy rich. If a second round of tax cuts dont work, start a war!

I will say that the US probably gets into a war with Hilary as president too.

I hope you're joking, but either way it's disgusting.  Tell that to her or the thousands of families like hers who suffer from unecessary death from unconstitutional/false flag wars.

 

spacer.png

 

As for the financial: It makes a very tiny percentage of cronies and their associates filthy rich, including the usual suspects(cough cough) such as the bankers who back both sides to prolong the war as long as possible.  We've been at perpetual war like "1984" spoke of for 2 decades now, how many Americans are rich because of it?!?!  

The "Fed" has had to print trillions of dollars out of thin air that:

1)caused the dollar to continue to weaken, and many things to cost more through inflation(INVISIBLE TAX!)

2)Trillions of dollars of national debt added, which most ignorant Americans ignore (especially those of the flaming persuasion, who "surprisingly" suddenly love Trump when he talks war...as does the establishment media.

Your other point was good, and surprisingly honest for a TDSer!!  However it falls short.  Unless you believe both candidates were/are controlled puppets like many now are seeing, Hillary openly campaigned for MORE war and regime change, whereas Trump made it a key point to campaign AGAINST it(other than Iran, to appeal to J**ish donations).  Hillary had a long record of death and war spending(under "Peace" President[lol] Obongo) to back her claims.  

It's refreshing to see a TDSer(unlike the OP, Fraud) admit the other choice would have done just as bad, or worse, in some areas.  It subtly hints at an honesty that is rare and refreshing in these binary trenches of foulness.    That leads me to the original reply which I had planned after reading the thread title, but before seeing any posts:

  • Thanks 2

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Did anyone else think the thread title was a flashback to Bill Clinton, who had far more actual crimes under his belt than the establishment media can invent to trigger TDSers over about Trump?  Deaths all the way back into his Arkansas days, sexual harassment, rape, Whitewater, unconstitutional wars, an actual impeachment that wasn't pure politics like this one(although over some of his most minor transgressions, it was just a distraction like most informed people realize this one is), etc.

Oh, and don't forget he sold nuclear missle secrets to China in exchange for massive(illegal, foreign) campaign donations(far more serious than anything Trump has been accused of, let alone actually done).  https://capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

That's just off the top of my head decades later.  Five minutes on a search engine could remind me of far more.  (doubt many will remember and be talking about the actual doings of Chump[vs his image/words] decades from now, although I suppose TDSers might try to if they lack the ability to "move on" ;)  ).  Seriously, Lit recovered from his GMDWDS more easily than some of you are likely to find something new to say,

Both Bushes and Obongo could be added to the list as well, although the Clintons have more glaring crimes while in office.  Sure Chump has some crimes, but show me the last President who has not(the same can be said of the powerful people in congress as well, to an extent).  Go ahead Fraud, and I will show the people how well that name fits you, and how you're a 1 trick pony who apparently won't have anything to say on here once someone else replaces Trump.

Frawk, you have claimed to support the Constitution, but the ONLY time I have seen any evidence of that at all is when it involves Trump, and not any other Presidents or members of congress.  The TDS act becomes very see through, when people realize that.  That not only applies to you, but a number of other TDSers.  Some of them, like HipKat, come across as more naive and sincere and geniunely fooled than your propaganda does, however.

 

  • Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frawk you like hashtags it seems.  Check out #ClintonBodyCount which is sadly based on far more reality than yours:  (just remembered Waco, Ruby Ridge, Vince Foster's murder, his commerce secretary's plane going down over a war torn country he had no business in, and the OKC false flag of the top of my head)

(oh, the top one was even Bills-related, also unlike yours!)  

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6bSelEgLfA/  (how do we embed Insta****?!?)

spacer.png

 


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sure is easy to shut you down, and get you to revert to the common tactic the establishment uses when they can't refute the substance of what was said!  (ad hominem, but youre incapable of even typing them anymore....so on that note....)

To be a good sport and for purposes of illustration, I will pay tribute to your Fowl Photo with one of my own:          :)  (a bot would work too, but I wanted to keep with your chosen theme and speak in a language your mind can understand)

 

spacer.png

 

 


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^^^^^^^   

(mine might require some folks to google a new term, but they will be better off for it than your mindless and non-fact based insults.  Hopefully you can do better!  Or maybe you could simply reply to the actual factual data like a real human being?  I wont even aim high and say an "adult")  #FACTSNotFraud

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Did anyone else think the thread title was a flashback to Bill Clinton, who had far more actual crimes under his belt than the establishment media can invent to trigger TDSers over about Trump?  Deaths all the way back into his Arkansas days, sexual harassment, rape, Whitewater, unconstitutional wars, an actual impeachment that wasn't pure politics like this one(although over some of his most minor transgressions, it was just a distraction like most informed people realize this one is), etc.

Oh, and don't forget he sold nuclear missle secrets to China in exchange for massive(illegal, foreign) campaign donations(far more serious than anything Trump has been accused of, let alone actually done).  https://capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

That's just off the top of my head decades later.  Five minutes on a search engine could remind me of far more.  (doubt many will remember and be talking about the actual doings of Chump[vs his image/words] decades from now, although I suppose TDSers might try to if they lack the ability to "move on" ;)  ).  Seriously, Lit recovered from his GMDWDS more easily than some of you are likely to find something new to say,

Both Bushes and Obongo could be added to the list as well, although the Clintons have more glaring crimes while in office.  Sure Chump has some crimes, but show me the last President who has not(the same can be said of the powerful people in congress as well, to an extent).  Go ahead Fraud, and I will show the people how well that name fits you, and how you're a 1 trick pony who apparently won't have anything to say on here once someone else replaces Trump.

Frawk, you have claimed to support the Constitution, but the ONLY time I have seen any evidence of that at all is when it involves Trump, and not any other Presidents or members of congress.  The TDS act becomes very see through, when people realize that.  That not only applies to you, but a number of other TDSers.  Some of them, like HipKat, come across as more naive and sincere and geniunely fooled than your propaganda does, however.

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea how valid anything Frawk parrots in a foreign language is, but it can't be any less honest than the establishment propaganda he continually parrots like a wanna be paid agent of disinformation(like the ones that have been proven to post for Obongo, copying and pasting the same letters to the editor in various newspapers, etc).   

Similar to when Obongo killed the latest Bin Laden look-alike(real one died in 2001), per MSM foxnews website: https://www.foxnews.com/story/report-bin-laden-already-dead ) and conveniently dumped the body in the see without any tests, after the murderous raiding thugs turned off their expensive taxpayer-funded helmet cams to prevent any evidence of what actually happened.  Seriously, how much of this BS do you buy, or are you purposefully speading disinfo?

I could make a very long list of similar things Fraud never bombarded the board with, but both he and most of the people reading this are already aware that he is a 1 trick pony who is only capable of posting TDS crap, and doing an occasional token Bills post in which he plays a very poor man's version of Lit.

 

Here it is, about 3 months after 9/11 and many years before the fictitious raid many of you still believe in, despite the lack of evidence and plenty to the contrary (one wonders why FoxNews left this up, and even updated it in 2015, but here is a bone for you HipKat)

 

 

Published December 26, 2001
Last Update January 13, 2015

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

 

  • Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

 

1) I have repeatedly reminded you that I never endorsed Trump, and correctly predicted my suspicions of what coulld happen in a my thread the day after the election.

2) Like Frawk(the other top 2 TDS bot), you ignored all of the facts I provided, and continue to not only pretend Trump is the worst, but the only one doing anything wrong at all.  And you have the nerve to complain that I never criticize your neocon frenemies for you(which I actually did moments before seeing your post, lol).

3)As someone born in NY, you lost me at "Cuomo".


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I hope you're joking, but either way it's disgusting.  Tell that to her or the thousands of families like hers who suffer from unecessary death from unconstitutional/false flag wars.

spacer.png

As for the financial: It makes a very tiny percentage of cronies and their associates filthy rich, including the usual suspects(cough cough) such as the bankers who back both sides to prolong the war as long as possible.  We've been at perpetual war like "1984" spoke of for 2 decades now, how many Americans are rich because of it?!?!  

The "Fed" has had to print trillions of dollars out of thin air that:

1)caused the dollar to continue to weaken, and many things to cost more through inflation(INVISIBLE TAX!)

2)Trillions of dollars of national debt added, which most ignorant Americans ignore (especially those of the flaming persuasion, who "surprisingly" suddenly love Trump when he talks war...as does the establishment media.

Your other point was good, and surprisingly honest for a TDSer!!  However it falls short.  Unless you believe both candidates were/are controlled puppets like many now are seeing, Hillary openly campaigned for MORE war and regime change, whereas Trump made it a key point to campaign AGAINST it(other than Iran, to appeal to J**ish donations).  Hillary had a long record of death and war spending(under "Peace" President[lol] Obongo) to back her claims.  

It's refreshing to see a TDSer(unlike the OP, Fraud) admit the other choice would have done just as bad, or worse, in some areas.  It subtly hints at an honesty that is rare and refreshing in these binary trenches of foulness.    That leads me to the original reply which I had planned after reading the thread title, but before seeing any posts:

What did I say that you dont agree with?


flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What did I say that you dont agree with?

 

(F8, most of this reply isn't to you, but just some things to get people who are interested in thinking to do so.  As Jamsim once pointed out with a question, that number could be small).

Maybe I took your post the wrong way.  I guess I am "glad" you were "only" joking about the horrors of war, but take exception to it making "some people filthy rich", without being explicit that it is a very tiny percentage of people, does not follow party lines, and even transcends presidencies(how long has Afghansistan been going in?).  

I'm glad you stood up to the TDSers, albeit in a very mild and matter of fact way, lol.  You gained some credibility, even though I took the post the wrong way initially, maybe partially because HipKat gave it a "like". :)

Fun trivia: Some folks say the drug war was started because war protestors used the legal at the time substances, and this gave the government a reason to jail those who peacefully protested against it.   Sadly, most people are either too entertained, dsitracted by eastablishment media nonsense, or too economically or otherwise oppressed to care to do 1/10th as much as what the "dumb hippies", whom  Hollywood has condigtioned many to mock, did to stop the horror of unconstitution war on both "sides".   

I'd personally add to that premise that numerous substances(similar to truly spiritual practices), allowed folks to see more possibilities and reorganize their priorities, which helped people see how wrong and needless these false flag wars were in the first place.   Look how far less moral and selfish supporters of BOTH establishment parties are today.  Props to the small amount in each party who strongly oppose illegal wars, as well as the Libertarians I noticed you took a cheap shot at...haven't read the thread yet, but from the title I'd add anti-war and anti-force/meddling by the government in general to reasons why a SMALL l libertarian.

The big L, the party, has long been infiltrated by the usual suspects(same as the NRA and even the John Birch society...nothing with any amount of influence is immune).  The 2 best of the final 3 candidates had good policies, while the obviously paid off Gary Johnson was acting like a clown(after being a very suyccessful 2 term governor as a Republican in a Democratically controlled state), and even picked a very unlibertarian VP running mate and couldn't even get support from his own base, effectively destroying the party's chances for a long time when the public was the most ripe for a 3rd party candidate since Ross Perot's daughter was kidnapped to get him to drop out and lose much of his support before re-entering.  These things actually happen....

 

TLDR version for HipKat(being he often replied to my posts with those 4 letters) :  Trump has been in less foreign adventures than Obama/Hillary were, and that Hillary would be.  He even chose to avoid military aggression on the countries already riddled with aggressive economic acts of war, despite being publically urged by ziocons(like McCain) and the neolib media outlets alike.

.

 

Does nobody else find it interesting that the only time these 2 "Never Trump" forces, who normally disagree with him and each other at every chance possible,  seem to form an unholy triangle of agreement when it comes to these wars of aggression?  I thought that simple fact may have woken more people up to the WWF act by now.      

Trump has done plenty wrong like many Presidents, but for this long he has managed to do much better in regards to avoiding more wars than Hillary proudly campaigned she would do, and had the record to prove she meant it.  Better grades on it than either Bush, either Clinton, or Obama, despite the warhawk/mostly indifferent culture the media has created.  


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

1) I have repeatedly reminded you that I never endorsed Trump, and correctly predicted my suspicions of what coulld happen in a my thread the day after the election.

2) Like Frawk(the other top 2 TDS bot), you ignored all of the facts I provided, and continue to not only pretend Trump is the worst, but the only one doing anything wrong at all.  And you have the nerve to complain that I never criticize your neocon frenemies for you(which I actually did moments before seeing your post, lol).

3)As someone born in NY, you lost me at "Cuomo".

Hey dumb dumb, I posted this in response to the list of other Presidents and their transgressions, which this dude agrees with, if you bothered to watch it.

And before you get all slap-happy, you're still on ignore, I was just curious what you said the Frawk so I chose to shopw your posts in this thread


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey dumb dumb, I posted this in response to the list of other Presidents and their transgressions, which this dude agrees with, if you bothered to watch it.

And before you get all slap-happy, you're still on ignore, I was just curious what you said the Frawk so I chose to shopw your posts in this thread

lol ok, for a moment I thought you were serious about your most recent religious experience and were trying to be more Christ like.  Ugh, that's what I get for giving you credit too often, serves me right!  (a rockon emoticon that gets tired and passes out fom sadness after a few head bangs would seem right for situations like this)


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

lol ok, for a moment I thought you were serious about your most recent religious experience and were trying to be more Christ like.  Ugh, that's what I get for giving you credit too often, serves me right!  (a rockon emoticon that gets tired and passes out fom sadness after a few head bangs would seem right for situations like this)

Point out where I said I was going to be more like Christ??


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Point out where I said I was going to be more like Christ??

I never claimed you did.  Usually when folks who are in a church(especially if they have repeatedly told folks they were a Christian) and claim to have an encounter inside the physical church, they want to be more like the person who the Bible provides for them as the ultimate role model/example of how to live.  Although I suppose it's possible your encounter told you that there was something wrong with the religion(as currently taught in pop culture, at least), and you shouldn't follow it's currently popular teachings, but endeavor to seek the teachings upheld by the original church? (others have done this research, for those who are sincerely interested....including following the oldest available writings and translations to correct the errors and point out the forgeries that occurred).

Some say this profound quote may have come from someone else,  but it still applies, and your apparent(?) unwillingness to follow the teachings of someone whom your church's current teachings consider G*d makes Trump's not following a piece of paper made by men look small in comparison if you pause to consider it.  Even on this board alone, this is far from limited to you.  If people fall short it's one thing, but those who remain willfully ignorant and/or make no attempt at all make me wonder.

 

 

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”


 Mahatma Gandhi

Like I said, I haven't read the whole thread yet  page and skimmed page 8, but some of the stuff on page 8 made it look like I'd be defending you at points.  Once you saw me write that, I guess you just couldn't live with the thought and came out in support of anti-Christ behavior to ward me off.  :)

 

Jokes about war, excuses to be even more anti-Christ....this thread is a real winner.  "So glad" it magically appeared right when I finally returned for the playoff game.  Maybe VeryWide"Right" was righ(no pun intended) in his anti Josh Allen thread about the things Buffalo has to be proud of, "lol".  Add this thread to the list.


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you should read everything I wrote in that thread because you obviously missed something. Particularly the parts where I said that I can’t prove the Bible is real.  And maybe this would be a better conversation in that thread


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Maybe you should read everything I wrote in that thread because you obviously missed something. Particularly the parts where I said that I can’t prove the Bible is real.  And maybe this would be a better conversation in that thread

I said I just read the first 20 posts (the series of OPs, similar to Biblical texts, except by the same author), plus skimmed page 8.  I didn't miss anything, just have not endeavored to read 8 pages of the same thread on my first time back in awhile.  I do intend to, though...simmer down lol.

You don't need to be able to prove the Bible is real(and I may have seen that on page 8) to follow your faith, and don't even need to believe in or follow anything to at least attempt to be more Christ-like...especially when you attach his character to your actions by choosing to label yourself with his name.

Back to this ridiculous and deceptive topic, have you not at least heard of the movie "Wag The Dog" which instead of just making ridiculous commentary like the article in the OP did, actually predicted it in advance?  I'm still amazed how Frawk and others continually act like this is their first rodeo and they've not seen these allegations time and time again, let alone ever.  Unlike your pal Cuomo, I have not seen Frawk make these admissions.  He just goes on like Trump is some magical unicorm that he has never seen before and is far beyond fascinated by!  lol

Gosh, I was kind of hoping we could have at least roughly 24 hours without the same old stuff over and over.  Even real troops in a world war laid down their weapons and celebrated together on Christmas.  This day should be about as sacred to the heathens of this board.  Go Bills!  :beer:


StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

 

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

 

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

 

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

 

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...