Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Bojorquez-Worst Punter in the NFL

Nice

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

When Browns cut Britton Colquit I wanted us to dump Bojorquez for him.  Guess Bills wanted to give Bojorquez another year of being a scrub

• Haha 1

I was asking for Bojorquez to be replaced early in the season. Bojorquez will boom a couple of punts but then he will hit a couple of short punts. I don't like his inconsistency.

I'm just hoping he won't make a mistake that costs the game like he did vs New England.

I would definitely draft a punter in the 5th or 6th round to compete with him for the Punter job next year.

• Thanks 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Good thing, we „stole“ him from the Pats ... lol 

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

2 hours ago, Topas said:

Good thing, we „stole“ him from the Pats ... lol 

Ikr 

I can see the McBeane regime drafting a punter. Deals with field position and it’s not offense.

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

He has accounted for a lot of points given up this year, really wanted him to be awesome, it didn't happen.  I'd bring 6 to an open tryout, unless a proven vet is signed.

I'm still wondering why Colton Schmidt was cut. I thought he was doing pretty well at the time. He's in the XFL now so I guess that says something.

• Thanks 1

All this is a moot point for the playoff game. We just need Bojorquez to not get a punt blocked and not shank any punts off the side of his foot for 20 yard punts. Any thing he does above that is a bonus.

Bojorquez can compete with the rookie (taken in the 5th or 6th round) Beane drafts for the punter spot next year.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

It did seem that way, at times, watching games.

The thing is, sometimes he can drop it inside the 15.  Which is a good thing.

And sometimes he can boom a 50 yard punt.

He has the yips though and is not consistent.

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

i expect they figured he would work it out by playing. well, oops

now they just have to hang on and hope he doesnt uncork a stinker that helps them lose the game

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

33 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If I posted this, everyone would tell me I hate the team.

if you posted this AND twenty five other threads every week and twice on gameday criticizing every minutiae issue with the team, then yeah. and you would have earned it

i told you before, just tone it way the fuck down on frequency. pick your moments when you just cant stand it. we all do that. but we all dont spam the forum with bulk negativity 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Meathead said:

if you posted this AND twenty five other threads every week and twice on gameday criticizing every minutiae issue with the team, then yeah. and you would have earned it

i told you before, just tone it way the fuck down on frequency. pick your moments when you just cant stand it. we all do that. but we all dont spam the forum with bulk negativity 

I feel like I have toned it down a lot.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

May be, but the general perception is to now just refute any of your posts. So you may have toned it down, but it takes more than a few weeks to change your persona. Along with that Ryan, many people believe your just full of negative Buffalo Bill bullshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

May be, but the general perception is to now just refute any of your posts. So you may have toned it down, but it takes more than a few weeks to change your persona. Along with that Ryan, many people believe your just full of negative Buffalo Bill bullshit.

Thats too bad.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

50 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

you have, for long periods

then you have another spurt and post a bunch of whiney threads on gameday (or any other day for that matter), not as much as you used to but more by far than anyone else - even sean. and even though its less than before, it just reminds the members what you used to be like and thats all they can think of and get turned off

try to limit yourself to a number. lets pick say three. that means three times during the game you can pick something that bothers you and post a bitching thread about it. that would be about what sean does, and only one or two more than the typical catharting fan (most of whom post none)

you should also be more diligent about posting legitimate praise threads when they deserve it. you do that some, but sometimes it feels contrived. idk if it is or isnt, but try to be authentic in your praise threads

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Thats too bad.

for some reason you dont seem to realize how bad it gets. your meter for the appropriate level of that stuff is malfunctioning

its sort of like when you were bad lit back in the day. you are WAY WAY WAY better than that now, but back then you probably didnt recognize how out of line you were. something in your head told you it was ok bc you were just fooling around. but it wasnt ok and i know you see that now

this is just the next step on your rehab. lol but true

here we sit at 10-6 (with one a throw-away) and ask yourself if you have made this successful season more or less fun for the rest of the members/visitors? that would be a nice goal for anyone, but for you its mandatory. youre the owner, and now youre trying to sell. you should be trying to make this as upbeat as you can without crossing over into fawning homer territory. at the very least, finding more fault than good in your successful team should be anathema to you

on that one objective, give yourself a grade. id have to give you a D. thats up from the F that you deserved prior to trying to do better recently so its progress. but you need to keep pushing that change, finding reasons to enjoy and praise good things - like how allen went from bottom of the league to the very top in several important categories. thats certainly something to praise so it should be easy for you to want to point it out first

fortunately it shouldnt be hard to turn that around in a hurry. you will encounter resistance from members that dont want to give you a chance, but you have to ignore that. simply start consistently exceeding your criticism with your authentic praise for the team and that will fix it. fuck the assholes that want to live in the past and not acknowledge your change in behavior. enough of us will recognize it that your detractors will eventually just stfu

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, you would never have to post again for people to say that.  About 5,000 hot takes a week over the course of this season made most people conclude that.

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Gotta know where or whom to choose your battles........................

Exactly.  And we have 10 wins.  How many would we have if we had the best punter in the league?  

Look at that chart! 

Look whose the best punter...

bills are consistently getting pinned inside the 10.

FUCK

FUCK 

Had a chance to pin their asses deep.

nope.

touchback