Sign in to follow this  

14 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

I have for disdain for atheists that take it upon themselves to shit on others beliefs in a mean spirited attempt to be cruel. They get my wrath always. Fuck them

I respect a person's choice to belive or not. I have athiest friends and they are of the tolerant brand, or else they wouldnt be my friends because I wouldn't respect them

And I agree with what you say too, man

I belive that religions are different paths up the mountain to spiritual enlightenment.  Some are the hard way. Some dead ends. Some effective. For m the gospels of Jesus hold true. They give broad instructions and leave the details up to you.

I'm certainly no Angel I have a dark side (we all do). My youth was destructive. My faith in God, personal experiences with God, and morals I was taught within religion saved me from falling into the abyss and certain doom. I attribute this to God. My faith is non negotiable. I know what I know

People can belive what they want. Just don't tell others their experiences with god aren't real. You don't know shit ( not you, in general)

God is great

Atheists, like Whiteduke, are very much similar to vegetarians. They can’t wait to tell you that they are and try to drag you down with them. If you’re an atheis, great!! Do what you want and I will do what I want. If I try to shove something down your throat then you can tell me why I’m wrong. HipKat was sharing a story, call it bs and move along. I’m convinced that every atheist wants to drag people to hell with them, or they really want someone to convince the to become a Christian.

And you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Mark 13:13

some just can’t endure it til the end.

• Like 2

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

7 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Wealth does not need to be measured monetarily.

There's no spiritual wealth helping anybody anywhere. 

7 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Everyone has their own path, and Christians respect the dignities of others beliefs.

What's that got to do with anything? 

Liberal babble.

Something  either exists or it doesnt.  Is true or it isnt. 

21 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You could not begin to know how wrong you are

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

faith doesnt free you from anything. Faith is a thought, not actual freedom. I shouldnt have to think I'm free. I should know it.I should be it.

I know i'm not free in the current world system.

This is the only system we got, so go make me a sandwich, slave.🤣

28 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

What's that got to do with anything? 

Liberal babble.

Something  either exists or it doesnt.  Is true or it isnt. 

Just trying to help you out buddy.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Your opinion. Don't expect you to know what you don't know. Once again we all have our own path.

21 hours ago, jc856 said:

Did it improve Adam and Eves (and about 20 billion people afterwords) lives when god put a test ( tree of life) In the GOE and allowed Satan to test them?  I mean, they were already perfect. Why the test of faith? God told Abraham to kill his son, only stopping him when it was apparent he was going to do it. And even though Job got tenfold what he had, he sure was put through a lot of misery because of a challenge from Satan. Of course, I’ve given my view that this is all bullshit anyway. And I know that might offend some believers sensibilities . And I don’t want to do that. 

But, this is what many faith based people believe. And I can’t see a good reason for God to operate this way. Who am I to question what god does with our lives. I’m nobody. But with my (god given?) free will, I’ve chosen to reject what makes absolutely no sense to me. 
Maybe that’s the REAL test........

Yeah see that's where the Gnosticism part comes in. The Old Testament God is petty and vengeful setting up these cruel tests to gauge loyalty. Jesus spoke of the true Father higher above than the Demiurge. I'm not going to convince you of anything as you have your own beliefs but I thought I'd throw that in there for a different perspective.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

30 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Your opinion. Don't expect you to know what you don't know. Once again we all have our own path.

Lol its not an opinion. The state of the world proves it. There's no supreme being  helping anyone. 

No one has their  own path. It's dictated by appeasing  govt rules. No one is free spiritually or materially

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You could not begin to know how wrong you are

My getting on my knees for 20 years and getting nothing but suffering  for it..proves it.  

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I enjoy these discussions and I’ve confessed my sin of being too argumentative when I should be contemplating what has been said. Being dismissive of others beliefs isn’t a good way to have an up building discussion. So I’m working on that. But my questions are many and I’ve received too few answers that make sense to me. Maybe I’m not humble enough,idk. 

Slaves are humble 

7 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Atheists, like Whiteduke, are very much similar to vegetarians. They can’t wait to tell you that they are and try to drag you down with them. If you’re an atheis, great!! Do what you want and I will do what I want. If I try to shove something down your throat then you can tell me why I’m wrong. HipKat was sharing a story, call it bs and move along. I’m convinced that every atheist wants to drag people to hell with them, or they really want someone to convince the to become a Christian.

And you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Mark 13:13

some just can’t endure it til the end.

Well said man.

Ye shall know them by their fruits

And the fruits of militant atheists are rotten. Perhaps even more rotten than narrow minded religious zealots. At least they believe in something and have joy, as skewed as it is

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HappyWolverine said:

Totally moronic statements dude. You speak for yourself only. You don't know shit LOL

Stay bitter, cynical and angry. Your choice. See how that plays out for ya

See that? You can't counter with anything. There is nothing  you have to prove  it. It has nothing  to do with bitter.

Cynical= critical. I obviously  do know.  I have shown circumstantialy.  choice?  What choice?  Choosing to believe or not believe  in something  that isn't there,  is not a choice at all. It's a lie. A waste of time. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

See that? You can't counter with anything. There is nothing  you have to prove  it. It has nothing  to do with bitter.

Cynical= critical. I obviously  do know.  I have shown circumstantialy.  choice?  What choice?  Choosing to believe or not believe  in something  that isn't there,  is not a choice at all. It's a lie. A waste of time. 

They cant counter with anything. There is no reason to believe anything they believe. They believe it because they want to believe it. There is no argument for god that holds up to logic and reason. 

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

51 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

My getting on my knees for 20 years and getting nothing but suffering  for it..proves it.  

Um, no, no it doesn’t. You’re being no better than those who KNOW there is a god.  It’s possibly unknowable. Unless scientists can come up with a God detector, or he appears in the sky to everyone everywhere and booms in a thundering voice for us to straighten up, or I have an epiphany, something supernatural, I’ll continue to be a skeptic. <———-( run on sentence)

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Um, no, no it doesn’t. You’re being no better than those who KNOW there is a god.  It’s possibly unknowable. Unless scientists can come up with a God detector, or he appears in the sky to everyone everywhere and booms in a thundering voice for us to straighten up, or I have an epiphany, something supernatural, I’ll continue to be a skeptic. <———-( run on sentence)

Bible says ask and you shall receive  etc etc.  = got nothing for it. 

I tend to type in forums like I'm talking..run ons  are fine. maybe with a comma to give it space/pause  lol. But I'm not doing a work email or something. Not going spend  a day proofreading everything.

The fact is , some english rules are bullshit too. Just more pointless  shit to learn.  Can't start a sentence with and or but? Who gives a fuck? Why not?  Put a comma after and, go ahead lol. No grammar god will punish you

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They cant counter with anything. There is no reason to believe anything they believe. They believe it because they want to believe it. There is no argument for god that holds up to logic and reason. 

Some Scientists would disagree. Carl Sagan, a declared agnostic had this to say:

"An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no god. By some definitions atheism is very stupid."

56b0ef5c1a00009c01ab1d3f.jpeg?ops=scalef

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I enjoy these discussions and I’ve confessed my sin of being too argumentative when I should be contemplating what has been said. Being dismissive of others beliefs isn’t a good way to have an up building discussion. So I’m working on that. But my questions are many and I’ve received too few answers that make sense to me. Maybe I’m not humble enough,idk. 

You mean like the Duke?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I have a coffee cup that says people who think their deep thinkers really piss off those of us who are

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I have a coffee cup that says people who think their deep thinkers really piss off those of us who are

You have a talking coffee cup?