Tre like a lot of Bills has feasted on a weak schedule and padded stats.If the Bills had a reasonable schedule this year I submit they wouldn't even had been a wild card team. I believe next season will expose this fact

3 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Tre like a lot of Bills has feasted on a weak schedule and padded stats.If the Bills had a reasonable schedule this year I submit they wouldn't even had been a wild card team. I believe next season will expose this fact

He's been like this since day one.  Outside of getting roasted by AJ Green his rookie year he's been fucking elite.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

9 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL. How about New England that also played a soft schedule?

Teams can improve, players can improve, you can improve the talent on rosters.

The 2020 Buffalo Bills will be a better team than the 2019 Buffalo Bills. I don't know how many games the 2020 Buffalo Bills will win but I'm not going to assume they will fail like you are.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I will say this ...

if he were on the:

cowboys

eagles

pats

steelers

giants 

packers

he would be considered all pro and an “early HOF candidate” as well as on commercials, his own apparel line etc etc. 

and he knows it! 

Thats why you enjoy him while you can cuz he’s outta here soon. 

• Thanks 2

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Just now, seandelevan said:

I will say this ...

if he were on the:

cowboys

eagles

pats

steelers

giants 

packers

he would be considered all pro and an “early HOF candidate” as well as on commercials, his own apparel line etc etc. 

and he knows it! 

I dont get that vibe from Tre, I feel like he knows he is great, but IS a grounded individual.  I think he will be a mainstay for 10 more years for us.  You don't let players like Tre walk...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

I will say this ...

if he were on the:

cowboys

eagles

pats

steelers

giants 

packers

and he knows it! 

Not everybody built like OBJ.  Most of these players come from very very humble beginnings.  I think we reward Tre this offseason, or we pick up his option and reward him next season.  Either way, he's staying a Bill until he's at least 30

• Thanks 1

No way, Beane will lock him up early on an extension.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Very Wide Right:

How the fuck do you know, ace?  You play who is on your schedule.  Every team does it.  This is pro football, slick, not a lively backyard game of smear the queer.  There are no easy schedules.  Dummy.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Tre like a lot of Bills has feasted on a weak schedule and padded stats.If the Bills had a reasonable schedule this year I submit they wouldn't even had been a wild card team. I wish next season will expose this fact

There. Fixed if for ya.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

It was a easy schedule because our talent made it a easy schedule. I've seen many of BILLS teams with this same kind of schedule over the last 20 years who would have finished 6-10.

Case in point 2013 Buffalo Bills: (6-10)

SOS: -0.15 6 games vs winning teams 10 games vs teams .500 or less

L New England: 12-4
W Carolina Panthers 12-4
L NY JETS 8-8
W Baltimore Ravens 8-8
L Cleveland Browns 4-12
L Cincinnati Bengals 11-5
W Miami Dolphins 8-8
L New Orlean Saints 11-5
L Kansas Cirty Chiefs 11-5
L Pittsburgh Steelers 8-8
W NY JETS 8-8
L Atlanta Falcons 4-12
L Tampa Bucs 4-12
W Jacksonville Jags 4-12
W Miami Dolphins 8-8
L New England Pats 12-4

Win those 4/5  games that are bolded now the team is 10-6 and would have been a wild card team playing vs the Cincinnati Bengals

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK,  so I probably missed this somewhere but what is with the caps mixed in with lowercase letters. What does it mean?

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I will say this ...

if he were on the:

cowboys

eagles

pats

steelers

giants 

packers

and he knows it! 

Tell us some more cowardly tales, chicken little.

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

OK,  so I probably missed this somewhere but what is with the caps mixed in with lowercase letters. What does it mean?

Caps were the loses to teams that were .500 or below for that season. Shows that there has been years were are schedule was "easy" but still finished with a bad record

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

michael richards ok GIF

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

No doubt they pick up the 5th year but, Beane should make getting him locked up with a long term deal his #1 priority.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Months after telling us he’s leaving, he still posts weekly lol.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I would like you to find a post quote of anyone saying that Tre White is overrated. I haven't read one post saying that in the four forums I read through. 

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

43 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Thanks Bert. Makes perfect sense now.

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

On 12/31/2019 at 2:47 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Who cares anyway?  

We argued about Gilmore all the time.  Turns out he was good.  Tre is good.  Pay him and move on.