Sign in to follow this  
Very Wide Right

Houston news displays Allens racist, anti semetic crap

1 minute ago, jamsim67 said:

It's not inconvenient if they choose to ignore it. And most of them choose to do just that, because it doesn't go well with their narative

Exactly right.  Universal healthcare ain't no smooth running "utopia".  Libs find it best to support it, but not to answer a lot of questions about why.

• Like 2

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly right.  Universal healthcare ain't no smooth running "utopia".  Libs find it best to support it, but not to answer a lot of questions about why.

They're quick to point out the countries that have it, but not how well it's working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The last thing I ever want is the government in charge of anything.  It's terrible every single time.  Anyone with half a brain should feel the same way.

It's unfortunate, but the Government doesn't work for us. They're supposed to, but more often than not it doesn't work that way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They never seem to have enough money, and the waiting is list is longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

• Like 1

Just now, jamsim67 said:

They never seem to have enough money, and the waiting is list is longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Government wastes far more money than it needs.  That goes without saying.  Career politicians are the worst.  Both parties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Government wastes far more money than it needs.  That goes without saying.  Career politicians are the worst.  Both parties.

When somebody is 80 plus years old, and is still working in the house or senate ... he needs to be removed

Term limits!

• Like 1

Just look at the VA for a glimpse into how government run healthcare will work. Nothing but a bunch of barely qualified hacks there and anyone good soon leaves for the private sector.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

When somebody is 80 plus years old, and is still working in the house or senate ... he needs to be removed

Term limits!

Half the senate looks like they're headed to the medication line at the old age home.  The fact that the odds are pretty good the 2020 presidential race will a couple of 70+ year old men is ridiculous.  

Just look at the house & senate leaders: 79 year old Nancy Pelosi & 77 year old Mitch McConnell.  UGH! 

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Half the senate looks like they're headed to the medication line at the old age home.  The fact that the odds are pretty good the 2020 presidential race will a couple of 70+ year old men is ridiculous.  

Just look at the house & senate leaders: 79 year old Nancy Pelosi & 77 year old Mitch McConnell.  UGH! 

This is not what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

The fact is, if Nancy and Mitch and all the other old politicians are still there, it's because that dark nefarious creature hiding behind the curtain wants them there.

They don't work for us, and they should be ashamed of themselves

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Youth don't necessarily mean better quality.  No one wants a President Beto O'Rourke for god's sake.

5 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I actually don't like democrats or republicans. I would love to see Bernie Sanders be president of the USA.

And theres the proof I needed to know you are a complete anti-American asshat.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

And theres the proof I needed to know you are a complete anti-American asshat.

LOL.  I actually do worry very much about anyone who could support a candidate like Bernie Sanders.  Bernie ain't my kind of guy in any way, shape or form.  I hope that poster is merely naive and misinformed and will come around to reality soon.

23 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Youth don't necessarily mean better quality.  No one wants a President Beto O'Rourke for god's sake.

Or Mayor Buttplug.

El Paso Man Comes Down From Insane Acid Trip Where He Hallucinated That He Ran For President

article-5336-1.jpg

EL PASO, TX—An El Paso man reportedly came down from a "totally crazy" acid trip where he hallucinated that he ran for president.

"People were calling me 'Beto' for some reason, the press was treating me like a serious candidate. It was totally wild," he told reporters. "Oh man, I thought I said a bunch of insane [FLOWERBED] about dismantling the Constitution and stealing everybody's guns. And the left was just eating it up."

The man said he has a vague memory of hallucinating about how the press called him the next Obama and published glowing editorials about him. He also said a large part of the trip was just him saying the "F" word over and over again to appear hip and cool. "I'm glad that was just a bad trip and not something that really happened. That would have been totally embarrassing."

"Everyone, remember -- drugs are bad. Stay away from the hard stuff."

Coincidentally, at the same time, the rest of the nation also woke up from a bad dream where the same guy ran for president.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

23 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I for one am not saying that.

When you have politicians who have been in office forever, just so that they can continuously vote against the Republic (we are not a democracy), then somethings wrong, and we need to pay attention and put a stop to it.

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Or Mayor Buttplug.

El Paso Man Comes Down From Insane Acid Trip Where He Hallucinated That He Ran For President

article-5336-1.jpg

EL PASO, TX—An El Paso man reportedly came down from a "totally crazy" acid trip where he hallucinated that he ran for president.

"People were calling me 'Beto' for some reason, the press was treating me like a serious candidate. It was totally wild," he told reporters. "Oh man, I thought I said a bunch of insane [FLOWERBED] about dismantling the Constitution and stealing everybody's guns. And the left was just eating it up."

The man said he has a vague memory of hallucinating about how the press called him the next Obama and published glowing editorials about him. He also said a large part of the trip was just him saying the "F" word over and over again to appear hip and cool. "I'm glad that was just a bad trip and not something that really happened. That would have been totally embarrassing."

"Everyone, remember -- drugs are bad. Stay away from the hard stuff."

Coincidentally, at the same time, the rest of the nation also woke up from a bad dream where the same guy ran for president.

The problem is that we have many people in this country, willing to vote for these characters as long as they get free a free ride on the gravy train.

It's insane ...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I for one am not saying that.

When you have politicians who have been in office forever, just so that they can continuously vote against the Republic (we are not a democracy), then somethings wrong, and we need to pay attention and put a stop to it.

Yep.  A republic.  Lots of idiots don't even know that.  Not a true democracy and never intended to be.

16 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

The problem is that we have many people in this country, willing to vote for these characters as long as they get free a free ride on the gravy train.

It's insane ...

As you know well, ain't nothin' free.  People always looking for the easy way out.  Freeloaders for the most part.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  A republic.  Lots of idiots don't even know that.  Not a true democracy and never intended to be.

Something is terribly wrong, when we have congressmen and senators working for a six figure job, yet they need millions in donations to cover their campaign.

If a talk show host refers to America as a democracy (and they do), turn it off

Maybe we should change the title of this post to political bullshit seeing as it quickly went there. 

4 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Something is terribly wrong, when we have congressmen and senators working for a six figure job, yet they need millions in donations to cover their campaign.

If a talk show host refers to America as a democracy (and they do), turn it off

You are correct on all of that, sir.  Long live the Electoral College.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LVgrown said:

Maybe we should change the title of this post to political bullshit seeing as it quickly went there. 

Perhaps we should, slick.  Something tells me you don't know all that much about politics.  I could be wrong.  I usually don't start the political talk, but I speak up when I see liberal horse shit being shoveled.  Go Bills! 

• Finger 1

On 12/31/2019 at 3:33 PM, Down and Out said:

While that may be true, there IS a reason why every other countries folks come here to get shit done, think about it not that many folks migrating to Sudan or Burma for healthcare...while not perfect our system IS better than anything that has come before it...

That’s a great argument....

....it’s the best of what we have had...so that’s good enough....

Sudan or Burma...excellent examples.  European health care puts NA health care to shame.  That’s both Can and US.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:23 PM, jamsim67 said:

They're quick to point out the countries that have it, but not how well it's working.

Works pretty well!