Sign in to follow this  
drpepper

Daboll is interviewing for a head coaching job

Add Brian Daboll’s name to a growing list of candidates for the Browns’ head coaching vacancy. Tom Pelissero of the NFL reports that the Browns requested permission to interview the Bills offensive coordinator. Cleveland also has Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, Ravens offensive coordinator Greg Roman, 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh, former Packers head coach [more]

View the full article

I hope he gets it.  He'll neuter that offense for sure.  The Browns won't be a problem for another two or three years.   :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

It looks good if you are the  OC that helped develop Josh Allen.

If someone offers Daboll a head coaching job and he takes it there will be a lot of talented coaches to choose from to be OC for Buffalo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I hope he gets it.  He'll neuter that offense for sure.  The Browns won't be a problem for another two or three years.   :niterider:

Unless it’s really McD that is neutering the offense...

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Am I the only one high on Daboll? He makes a few shit calls but he's doing a lot with very little in our WRs and p much no TEs with a 2nd year project QB with an ok OL

He schemes opportunities for Allen. Allen hasn't been perfect in seeing them but he's getting there. I wouldn't mind seeing them continue to build rapport with another off-season. Continuity makes contenders. 

Besides, who is going to come in here and do better?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sorry.  I just don't see it.  Hope he gets it.  Might be good for Buffalo.

If he does, he can look forward to getting fired in less than one year.

Im not sure it’s a good thing for Allen to lose his only OC he’s ever had.  It’s not just a PR line when players talk about how having another year in a system means so much

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Unless it’s really McD that is neutering the offense...

Allen’s missed deep balls have neutered the offense.  

you and me both have said time and time again people are getting open, especially deep.

It’s no exaggeration that you could add a TD nearly every game we’ve played this year if Allen hits even a third of his deep balls.

if we added 7 ppg we’d be 7th in the NFL with 27.6 points per game

we’re close, it’s on Allen more than anybody.

not saying that I like the designed Allen qb power sweeps though lol

4 hours ago, theAteam said:

Am I the only one high on Daboll? He makes a few shit calls but he's doing a lot with very little in our WRs and p much no TEs with a 2nd year project QB with an ok OL

He schemes opportunities for Allen. Allen hasn't been perfect in seeing them but he's getting there. I wouldn't mind seeing them continue to build rapport with another off-season. Continuity makes contenders. 

Ignoring the last question, because there's no way to answer it, I'll say "huh!!???" His schemes are shit. How many times did we watch Frank Gore sweep to a loss or no gain? Many. How many did that play work?? Never. Yet, he keeps calling it. Designed QB Runs at the worst times. No screens. Like seriously, NO screens. No play action when it's needed. The list goes on. 

He looked better when he moved up to the booth, but that was short lived as he was inconsistent. No thank you. Let him walk and hold the door open for him. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, theAteam said:

Nope.

Missed plays and execution have been why this offense struggles.

OC's always get the blame for that.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

9 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Allen’s missed deep balls have neutered the offense.  

you and me both have said time and time again people are getting open, especially deep.

It’s no exaggeration that you could add a TD nearly every game we’ve played this year if Allen hits even a third of his deep balls.

if we added 7 ppg we’d be 7th in the NFL with 27.6 points per game

we’re close, it’s on Allen more than anybody.

not saying that I like the designed Allen qb power sweeps though lol

Oh I agree 100% with that.

I meant the 4th quarter, slow the offense down, run 3 times and kneel situations. 

That's what I meant by "neuter".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I saw the list included Josh McDaniels (no way I'd fucking hire him after his stint in Denver and then leaving Indy at the altar), Saleh (likelier), and Greg Roman (most likely). If the Ravens get to the Super Bowl Roman is certainly the top choice. I just see Daboll at towards the bottom of that list just above McDaniels.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network