Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills-Texans, Saturday at 4:35pm

Im assuming it's the only one you didn't want because you won't be able to enjoy any of the NFL playoffs before the Bills play and possibly lose their matchup?  lol

Is it the time of night or that tomorrow is Monday?  Is that the reason for the Debbie Downer posts?   SMH.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Just now, DannyBoy said:

Is it the time of night or that tomorrow is Monday?  Is that the reason for the Debbie Downer posts?   SMH.

That's the second time tonight that Lit removed my post.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

The only spot I didn’t want.

Now what?  Vince Lombardi would smack you for being a giant pussy

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’m not unhappy.

Just would rather have any other time slot.

I’m calling bullshit

Just stupid Booger....nuf said.

”JJ Watt, torn pectoral, but now here...that’s JJ Watt!”

Frikin always repeats what he says first.  Drives me nuts with his ghoulish broken fingers too....

28 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I personally have no confidence in this team. When I watched the bills in the late 80’s, early 90’s, the confidence was HUGE. SERIOUSLY. Even the Flutie-led teams. I love Allen, but can see a loss as easily as a win

35 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I personally have no confidence in this team. When I watched the bills in the late 80’s, early 90’s, the confidence was HUGE. SERIOUSLY. Even the Flutie-led teams. I love Allen, but can see a loss as easily as a win

Under Bill O'Brien the Houston Texans have a 1-3 playoff record. They lost a 21-7 game to Indianapolis in 2018, won a wild card game vs Oakland 24-17 and then lost to New England 34-16 in 2016, lost to Kansas City 30-0

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Under Bill O'Brien the Houston Texans have a 1-3 playoff record. They lost a 21-7 game to Indianapolis in 2018, won a wild card game vs Oakland 24-17 and then lost to New England 34-16 in 2016, lost to Kansas City 30-0

Can’t really see what that has to do with anything, new day, new game. Only when we’re talking Bills does history matter. 🤣j/k

43 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Can’t really see what that has to do with anything, new day, new game. Only when we’re talking Bills does history matter. 🤣j/k

Bill O'Brein is not a great head coach. 

I like the match up of the Bills defense vs the Texans offense.

If Daboll can establish the running game and Allen can hit Brown and Knox and possibly Foster on deep passes Buffalo could put up points quickly.

• Thanks 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

15 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

If Daboll can establish the running game and hit Brown and Knox and possibly Foster on deep passes Buffalo could put up points quickly.

I like your confidence JS

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

If Daboll can establish the running game and Allen can hit Brown and Knox and possibly Foster on deep passes Buffalo could put up points quickly.

And what do you think McD will do IF we put up points quickly? This wimpy coach will punt and play field positions all day long. It is his wet dream to play for a tie or a 3 point lead and hope the defense pulls through to end the game.

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

If they put up points quickly, history has shown that this coaching staff will try and run out the clock.

This game is winnable, but they have to open up the playbook.

If the Bill's get a lead and McDermott takes his foot off the gas pedal trying to avoid mistakes, and they lose late by trying to hold onto a slim lead, then McDermott lost it.

I didn't really want this time slot.  We have some injuries to adjust to.   Also it doesn't make any sense to play the New England game as the late game.

Another f'kn Saturday game. I hope I can get home in time to actually watch it

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Good.

this is the only time slot I liked. 

1-dont have to wait around all day waiting for the game

2-it’s a Saturday. Sat games are fucking awesome! Don’t have to work the next day. Fuck yeah 

3-if Bills win, good I can settle in and root against the Pats. If bills lose. Cool I can throw my tv out the window and still have plenty of day left to do something non football related. 

4-all of the above.

Pure gold. I can visualize you doing just that.

• Haha 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

I'm going!!

Any rangers going to the game ?? Would love to grab some beers with you all !!

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: