LiterateStylish

It actually kinda sucks that the Pats lost

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Completely disagree on that.

Baltimore and KC both beat NE...

Which is why either of them will lose the 2nd time around.

Bill Belichick ...

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

If the Pats had won, the red-hot Titans would be facing the Chiefs.

If Bills won, and Titans won, the Titans would have to go to Baltimore and we would get to go to NE, to play a team that is struggling.

But with NE losing, Titans have to face them. And if the Bills beat Houston, we’re likely facing Baltimore.

If Titans win, we have to go to Arrowhead.

Big difference.

I’d rather play this struggling NE team than Baltimore or have to go to Arrowhead.

I agree with this.

I'm just happy the Bills have an post season opportunity. Watching the cheats lose after all the pre game media hype was really satisfying. Fitz was ballin.

I still don't understand why the Bills made it so easy for the cheats. The gutted Fins are better than the Bills?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

If the Pats had won, the red-hot Titans would be facing the Chiefs.

If Bills won, and Titans won, the Titans would have to go to Baltimore and we would get to go to NE, to play a team that is struggling.

But with NE losing, Titans have to face them. And if the Bills beat Houston, we’re likely facing Baltimore.

If Titans win, we have to go to Arrowhead.

Big difference.

I’d rather play this struggling NE team than Baltimore or have to go to Arrowhead.

I would much prefer to not have the Bills play Baltimore.  I think we have a chance to beat Texans and New England. 

As good as our defense is I think KC will be tough to beat for us, but better than a Baltimore matchup.

I really would love to play Tenesee for the Championship game in Buffalo....

Ah, we'd have to play either KC or Baltimore either way. If they beat Houston I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats win, I think we have a better chance at beating Baltimore than we would KC