LiterateStylish

It actually kinda sucks that the Pats lost

If the Pats had won, the red-hot Titans would be facing the Chiefs.

If Bills won, and Titans won, the Titans would have to go to Baltimore and we would get to go to NE, to play a team that is struggling.

But with NE losing, Titans have to face them. And if the Bills beat Houston, we’re likely facing Baltimore.

If Titans win, we have to go to Arrowhead.

Big difference.

I’d rather play this struggling NE team than Baltimore or have to go to Arrowhead.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Even though New England is struggling they still own us.... at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If Bills won, and Titans won, the Titans would have to go to Baltimore and we would get to go to NE, to play a team that is struggling.

But with NE losing, Titans have to face them. And if the Bills beat Houston, we’re likely facing Baltimore.

Big difference.

I’d rather play this struggling NE team than Baltimore or have to go to Arrowhead.

Wont make a difference as Dabolls offense wont get this team that far. Bills playing the worst football of any team going into the playoffs.

The beauty in this is..

If I'm right about the order. Pats  win and buffalo's defense helps them win. Bills have to go to NE for conf championship....and-but lose again

It great that the Pats lost because they don't get a bye week rest their players.

It's a lot harder to win multiple games in the playoffs and get to the super bowl with out a bye week.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It great that the Pats lost because they don't get a bye week rest their players.

It's a lot harder to win multiple games in the playoffs and get to the super bowl with out a bye week.

Brady has never made the SB when playing WC weekend.

The scenario would have been either we'd be playing NE or Baltimore in round 2.

The scenario we now have is we'd be playing either Chiefs or Baltimore in round 2.

Personally I'd rather the scenario that the Pats lose in wildcard weekend over anything lol

Let's beat Houston then worry about where the cards land

• Thanks 2

Seems weird to say we would rather play Cheatriots but they are probably the ones most likely to lose of the division winners.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

12 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Brady has never made the SB when playing WC weekend.

Exactly, and if New England faces Tennessee it's not going to be an easy game for them.

Henry is a load to tackle, Davis and  Brown are big WR's that can get off of press man coverage. Tannehill has played well versus Belichicks defenses.

I could see Tennessee playing a very close physical game and possibly upsetting New England.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Pats will lose to TEN....

Be honest...we have 1 win tops.....anything else is gravy.  I honestly won’t care as long as we beat HOU....

...and the Pats are knocked out!

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Pats weren’t winning the conference anyway.

Theyre not strong enough.

This just hurts the Bills.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 minute ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Pats will lose to TEN....

Be honest...we have 1 win tops.....anything else is gravy.  I honestly won’t care as long as we beat HOU....

...and the Pats are knocked out!

Very good chance of this happening.

Then we have to go to Arrowhead.

Not ideal.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Very good chance of this happening.

Then we have to go to Arrowhead.

Not ideal.

It's the playoffs what do you expect? 

1 minute ago, Klaista said:

It's the playoffs what do you expect? 

Buffalo is not a super bowl contender this year. But any playoff experience is good experience and it would be huge for the franchise to get a playoff win vs Houston.

After Beane adds more talent to the offense in the offseason Buffalo will be able to compete with New England for the AFC East and compete with the other playoff teams to get the AFC championship game.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

12 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

What I said in my original post...

I don't think there's a huge difference whether we play Baltimore, KC or New England. 

New England may be perceived to be the easier opponent right now but they still always finds a way to beat us.  

1 minute ago, Klaista said:

I don't think there's a huge difference whether we play Baltimore, KC or New England. 

New England may be perceived to be the easier opponent right now but they still always finds a way to beat us.  

Completely disagree on that.

Baltimore and KC both beat NE...

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Completely disagree on that.

Baltimore and KC both beat NE...

Yeah and they have Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes... 

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Big difference.

You're overlooking one thing though. Andy Reid in the playoffs is like Marty Schottenheimer.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

I called a Miami win in another thread early this morning. Every time the Bills have a chance at a major accomplishment, but, they need help. And then they blow it, all the help falls right in line. Like when the Bills lost to the Steelers’ third string years ago, the two or three teams we needed to lose all lost. Everyone was saying there is little chance the Pats lose to the Dolphins, so the loss in NE last week wasn’t that bad. I knew once we blew that game, Miami was winning.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Big difference.

While I agree on N England losing, you watch how they suddenly turn it on and end up in the Super Bowl facing San Francisco.

Which I believe is what the league wants.