Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Must Be Fucking Nice to Beat the Pats

That’s all. 

Defies all logic 

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Watching the game and all day I was saying “must be nice” 

sacking brady with ease 

running on the pats with ease 

passing on the pats with ease

making something out of turnovers 

Clutch with ease 

Bills can’t do any of those things against them.

• Thanks 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Of course not. 

Of course not.

It seems like the Fins are good for beating the Pats at least once a season.  They have the Kryptonite.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Buffalo will beat New England next year. Allen improved vs Belichick's defense but needs to be more consistent as he missed some open receivers.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

This scene from Tombstone encapsulates the Bills vs Pats. The Pats being Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday and the Bills are the Billy Bob Thornton character acting all big and bad...but end up looking like bitches.

https://youtu.be/dF8r3DhudHM

Would be nice to have a coach who doesn't shit the bed on Sundays. Dick Jauron football is never going to get the fans the superbowl we so desperately want. 

• Thanks 2

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

5 hours ago, Thurmal said:

In boxing, they have the old saying "styles makes fights," which essentially means if fighter A beats fighter B, and fighter B beats fighter C, it doesn't mean fighter A will beat fighter C.

Unbelievable how, even when Miami sucks and we dominate them, they still have a better shot of beating NE than us. Frustrating.

Pure fiction.  They suck vs everyone else  but beat genius coach?  Lol so fake, so stupid. It's just  a fuck you to bettors. 

You have to be able to score on the PATS to win point blank and I’m not talking 17 pts either. 25 is the min no matter how bad the pats offense is

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 hours ago, seandelevan said:

That’s all. 

Defies all logic 

At first it was logic defying brother. Now the opposite would be logic defying. Like I've posted many times before. Safest bet in all of sports. Pats over Bills. No matter the what, when, where, how, why, day, night, in Blo, Foxborough, in London, surface of the moon. Even if the Pats played the 1 pm game they would beat us on the 4:15 game that same day. Its a law of life. Its a rule. Its the way it mother fucking is and I fucking hate it. But at this point its about as consistent as taxes and death. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

21 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Buffalo will beat New England next year. Allen improved vs Belichick's defense but needs to be more consistent as he missed some open receivers.

lol

No they won't. Not if Brady comes back. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, seandelevan said:

GOAT

RFP___Salt_Bae.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Did we beat any division champ? Nope. 

I predict the Patriots will sweep the Bills the year after Brady leaves 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

28 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I predict the Patriots will sweep the Bills the year after Brady leaves 

Why not?  Brady will visit them in the locker room before each game and remind them: the Pats do not lose to the Bills...EVER! 

And it will inspire them to victory. 

• Thanks 1

I wanted the Bills to be the team that resulted in the Pats downfall and the Pats backlash....they had the opportunity and fucking blew it.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:00 PM, seandelevan said:

That’s all. 

Defies all logic 

You're not going to beat good teams, until you actually take it to the good teams.

Trying to run out the clock in the 3rd quarter with a slim lead, is not the way to get it done.

Need to open up the playbook.

• Thanks 1