Sign in to follow this  
Albany,n.y.

I have sinned against the Buffalo Bills

I'm counting on McDermott pulling the starters pretty early and the Jets rolling up the score in the 2nd half, so I bet the Jets this week:

$1,000 on the Jets money line , possible payoff $2,080

$100 on Jets -5.5, possible payoff $325

$100 on Jets -10, possible payoff $560

$100 on Jets -11.5, possible payoff $675

With my belief the Jets roll it up in the 2nd half I put $300 of my wagers on that possibility, but if the Jets win by "only" 6, I basically break even on those bigger spreads giving points.  If the Jets win by 12 or more points, not only do I profit on my money line bet, but I'll make an additional $1,260 in profits on $300.  Big win by the Jets: Bet $1,300, get back $3,640.   

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm counting on McDermott pulling the starters pretty early and the Jets rolling up the score in the 2nd half, so I bet the Jets this week:

With my belief the Jets roll it up in the 2nd half I put $300 of my wagers on that possibility, but if the Jets win by "only" 6, I basically break even on those bigger spreads giving points.  If the Jets win by 12 or more points, not only do I profit on my money line bet, but I'll make an additional $1,260 in profits on $300.  Big win by the Jets: Bet $1,300, get back $3,640.   

I have learned the concept of kharma, hopefully this will not be hard earned lesson on you end.  But never bet for or against the Bills.

giphy.gif

J/K.  It's your money and you can do whatever you want. :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

26 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

I have learned the concept of kharma, hopefully this will not be hard earned lesson on you end.  But never bet for or against the Bills.

I bet 4 Bills games this year, won 3 of them-1st year of legalized betting.  I also won all my future bets on over win totals & making the playoffs.  As the Bills are the team I know better than any other team in the NFL, my rule is the opposite of your rule: Always bet on games of the team you know the best when you see an edge that the general public doesn't.  

Only because the Jets can suck harder than the Bills at virtually everything, I'd bet the Bills to take the game.

• Thanks 1

I decree we will have to watch the game to determine the winner. Some of us already know what Goodell wants. I would suggest you hang with them if you’re a bettor.

If the Jets win by 5, you loose 1300 bucks ... wow ... you are really betting a lot of money ... normally I would wish you good luck, but not since you are betting against the Bills 😉

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

7 hours ago, Topas said:

If the Jets win by 5, you loose 1300 bucks ... wow ... you are really betting a lot of money ... normally I would wish you good luck, but not since you are betting against the Bills 😉

Nope.  If the Jets win by 5, I win $780, if the Jets win by 1, I win $780.  My total bets are $1,300.  $1,000 is on the money line & if the Jets win, I cash $2,080 off that bet.  I played various point spreads for an additional $300.  While I don't know if the 2nd half surge I expect from the Jets will get the differential up to 12 points, my break even point for those $300 in bets is Jets by 6 (actually it's already $25 profit).  If they manage to pile it on late, then I get some serious money for that extra $300.    

Ballsy wagers. What's to say the Jets won't be also working out depth guys to see who they want to keep in the offseason? Right now they're picking 10th but with a win they could jump way into the high teens.

I learned long ago that you never bet on the Bills, except if its against a spread of like 17, and then you bet.  I also bet on us if they make the Superbowl, 500 bucks the other team wins.  Hey, I'd pay 500 Bucks to see the Bills win the Superbowl.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:58 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

Think about it........................... you just bet on the J E T S, that is not a winning proposition. Glad you have moey to burn,lol.

I think you've screwed. While I get your point, what are they going to roll us up with? A heavy dose of the run game? Doesn't mean a high scoring game, since the clock is always running. Their passing game? Unless Robbie Anderson goes deep on several occasions, even against our backups, it won't be a blowout. We can only rest so many. Bills at home should play with pride. Barkley and Yeldon will be something to watch. See what happens when you dump it off to a RB once in a while. Jets will win, but a low scoring game. I see a game similar to the first matchup. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

The Bills were rag dolled by the Jets most of the game in NY with the bills starters in so I'm not so sure the Jets wouldn't beat the Bills anyway tomorrow.The Jets are playing better as of late as well.Dont forget that the Bills have lost 2 of the last 3 games and are only favored by 1.5 AT HOME!The smart money is on the Jets.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Bills haven't lost back to back games all season and they will take this one.  Money lost...

Bills haven't played a decent team back to back all season either.

1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

And the Jets are a decent team? Fuckouutta here 

Try reading the history of the thread to educate yourself before posting so you don't look silly.

Looking better with all the inactives. Just wondering how motivated the Jets are going to be. Will they walk the talk?

I won $1,105 Bet $1,300 got back $2,405.  All indications were the Bills would be playing a lot of 2nd & 3rd stringers.  As I said to one of my friends earlier in the week, with this kind of information & knowing the Jets were going to go all out since I live close enough to NYC to have access to the NY media, why would I not bet the game.  

• Gay 1

Congrats on your win!!Want to double your money? Go all in on the Texans this week.Bills are nothing but a soft schedule paper tiger and the Texans win easily by 14 points.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Congrats on your win!!Want to double your money? Go all in on the Texans this week.Bills are nothing but a soft schedule paper tiger and the Texans win easily by 14 points.

I only bet 5 Bills games this year and I don't like the Texans game as a bet either way.  I think it's too close to call because Houston is so erratic.  One week they look like champs & the next week bums.  It's too hard to predict what Houston team will show up.  

I'm not betting the game, but the best bet of the weekend IMO is Seattle.  

46 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I only bet 5 Bills games this year and I don't like the Texans game as a bet either way.  I think it's too close to call because Houston is so erratic.  One week they look like champs & the next week bums.  It's too hard to predict what Houston team will show up.  

I'm not betting the game, but the best bet of the weekend IMO is Seattle.  

They'll have a field day with Allen.I'll be shocked if he finishes the game.