Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Raiders stadium looks pretty cool

Meh, it looks like everything else in Vegas, garrish, tasteless, and overpriced.  I think the best indoor facility in the country may well be the Colts Lucas Oil Stadium.  As for the Bills, I hope we go kinda retro and build a larger version of the old Rockpile that seats somewhere between 65 and 70 thousand, has the requisite number of amenities and luxury suites and without the view obstructing pillars under the awning, but yeah it would be nice to see a stadium near the lake front that paid homage to the Bills history.

• Thanks 1

I agree with Lit, that looks very nice from the outside, at least.  I hope to help break it in next season.

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Looks pretty cool to me. I like that even though it’s going to cost nearly 2 billion dollars, no taxpayer money is involved. Unless I missed something. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Meh, it looks like everything else in Vegas, garrish, tasteless, and overpriced.  I think the best indoor facility in the country may well be the Colts Lucas Oil Stadium.  As for the Bills, I hope we go kinda retro and build a larger version of the old Rockpile that seats somewhere between 65 and 70 thousand, has the requisite number of amenities and luxury suites and without the view obstructing pillars under the awning, but yeah it would be nice to see a stadium near the lake front that paid homage to the Bills history.

The Colts stadium is quite ugly.

Generic and not something I would want to replicate.

Ive never seen anything like this new Raiders stadium.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

17 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I agree with Lit, that looks very nice from the outside, at least.  I hope to help break it in next season.

StraightJ in Vegas, that should be an adventure. :niterider:

las vegas GIF

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Cool place to go watch a shitty team lose 8 times a year

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Woody said:

StraightJ in Vegas, that should be an adventure. :niterider:

las vegas GIF

My last time driving there was on my way home after getting out of a sticky situation in SoCal and then escaping the state ASAP.  I went to Circus Circus and got liquored up and played blackjack all night.  Good times!

I don't know if I will still be on the wagon by then, but if I am not. it could be epic.  :)   I want to sing Viva Las Vegas like Elvis!!   :rockon

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

The Colts stadium is quite ugly.

Generic and not something I would want to replicate.

Ive never seen anything like this new Raiders stadium.

Indy's stadium is a good one.  We'd be lucky to have one that nice.  What exactly do you see them building in Buffalo?  It will not be a palace.  It need not be and it shouldn't be.  These stadiums are out of control and cost too fucking much.  Restraint is in order.  A lot of the shit is completely over the top and unnecessary.

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Indy's stadium is a good one.  We'd be lucky to have one that nice.  What exactly do you see them building in Buffalo?  It will not be a palace.  It need not be and it shouldn't be.  These stadiums are out of control and cost too fucking much.  Restraint is in order.  A lot of the shit is completely over the top and unnecessary.

I don’t want a palace either.

But the Colts stadium, to me, is extremely generic and boring.

Its essentially a convention center. There is no theming for the Colts outside of the field.

I love that the Raiders entire stadium is themed for the Raiders and is very intimidating when driving up to it.

Our current stadium is themed like a college stadium, which is nice also.

The Colts stadium could be a convention center in any city, anywhere, and says nothing about the city, team or fans.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

10 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

It's going to be over 100 degree scorcher there during pre-season and the first 2 months of regular season. It's not going to be domed?

It is a dome. On the North side of the stadium there is a retractable wall that looks out over the Strip. It really is pretty incredible. 

23 minutes ago, LVgrown said:

It is a dome. On the North side of the stadium there is a retractable wall that looks out over the Strip. It really is pretty incredible. 

Does the top close somehow?

The renderings look like its open-air.

9DFC9D7F-9759-45BA-B9D5-AB974E957D72.jpeg

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t want a palace either.

But the Colts stadium, to me, is extremely generic and boring.

Its essentially a convention center. There is no theming for the Colts outside of the field.

I love that the Raiders entire stadium is themed for the Raiders and is very intimidating when driving up to it.

Our current stadium is themed like a college stadium, which is nice also.

The Colts stadium could be a convention center in any city, anywhere, and says nothing about the city, team or fans.

I've driven by it, recently. It's one of the biggest buildings in Indy and was built to fit in with it's surroundings. It's not terrible, but it's not something that stands out like many stadiums do these days. If we build a new one here, I'd put the design somewhere in the middle of the Indy and Vegas stadiums. Not overly flashy, but not so conservative looking, either.

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

https://www.stadiumsofprofootball.com

The best stadiums, imo, are Baltimore, Houston's not terrible, the inside of Denver is nice, but the outside looks like a Hotel. Dallas probably sets the Standard for what I'd like to see here. It's just amazing to look at. Just the opposite of Denver is Ford Field, which is nice from the outside, but looks like a factory, inside. I'm torn on Minnesota's stadium. It looks like it came from another planet. Props to Carolina. Atlanta's looks like a bank.  TBH, the best open air is Gillette. It's a destination, not just a stadium and it's just bad-ass looking

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

https://www.stadiumsofprofootball.com

The best stadiums, imo, are Baltimore, Houston's not terrible, the inside of Denver is nice, but the outside looks like a Hotel. Dallas probably sets the Standard for what I'd like to see here. It's just amazing to look at. Just the opposite of Denver is Ford Field, which is nice from the outside, but looks like a factory, inside. I'm torn on Minnesota's stadium. It looks like it came from another planet. Props to Carolina. Atlanta's looks like a bank.  TBH, the best open air is Gillette. It's a destination, not just a stadium and it's just bad-ass looking

Ford Field and the Lions stadium are interchangeable to me.

Both domed dungeons.

I would love a Dallas-esq or Minnesota-esq stadium both.

Both are domes or retractable roofs but let in TONS of light.

When you watch a Vikings game, there are times I can’t tell that they’re not outside.

• Like 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Definitely quite themed!

story says Death Star theme and look. Cool.

fitting or ironic? as the Rebels will play there too.

• Thanks 2

cba fan

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

it has th9DFC9D7F-9759-45BA-B9D5-AB974E957D72.jpeg

it has that translucent(PTE?) polycarbonate type roof same as the half roof on Vikings dome.

only they could do the whole roof due to no snow load issues.

cba fan

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

it has that translucent(PTE?) polycarbonate type roof same as the half roof on Vikings dome.

only they could do the whole roof due to no snow load issues.

Very cool.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

17 hours ago, StraightJ said:

It's black. Looks like they are paying homage to the dark side. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Its tempered -not tinted - glass.  Yeah, that is sunburn city.  Cannot wait for the lawsuits

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

It is translucent.

Edit: my bad ... I didnt read everyone else responses. 

If you're going to lose I guess you can lose in style with a swag stadium.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

4 hours ago, cba fan said:

story says Death Star theme and look. Cool.

fitting or ironic? as the Rebels will play there too.

I was thinking Alien, myself

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan