Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Brady Mocks the Bills

Just now, BrewMan said:

One a game huh?   Prove it for every game he's played......LOL!  You are just another whiner and talk out of your ass.......

Your proof is an unofficial website. If you have eyes and watch Patriots game you can clearly see Brady doesn't get called for intentional grounds calls all the time.

You are just an entitled, spoiled Patriots fan who uses fake web site to try to prove Brady doesn't get away with cheating.

Talk some more shit you fucking loser.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Is that website the authority on penalties being called in the NFL?

There is at least 1 intentional grounding call not called on Brady every game game, sometimes two.

He threw the ball away to prevent being sacked at it was 20 yards away from the closest receiver, and surprise surprise no intentional grounding call.

Ok so hes played in 284 games so you should be able to dig up between 284 and 568 IG calls that were not made.   Or you can just keep talking out of your ass.....

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Your proof is an unofficial website. If you have eyes and watch Patriots game you can clearly see Brady doesn't get called for intentional grounds calls all the time.

You are just an entitled, spoiled Patriots fan who uses fake web site to try to prove Brady doesn't get away with cheating.

Talk some more shit you fucking loser.

I will wait for your proof on this unofficial website.  LOL!  Never said Brady hasn't gotten away with an IG call here or there.  I just don't spew shit like he gets away with one or two EVERY game.  You are a whiny little moron!

54 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

At least I have stats to prove my point.........imagine that!  LOL! 

I bet this, I bet that............whiner!!!

You may call me a whiner but you're the jackass on a Buffalo Bills website who will promptly disappear once the dynasty of fraud dies.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Since there is no stat for the lack of an IG call, we can say that half of his incompletion stats are IG. There's your stat. lol

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

2 hours ago, BrewMan said:

I will wait for your proof on this unofficial website.  LOL!  Never said Brady hasn't gotten away with an IG call here or there.  I just don't spew shit like he gets away with one or two EVERY game.  You are a whiny little moron!

LOL, here or there, great joke.

You couldn't be more biased if you tried.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

One thing I like about BrewMan is that he doesnt discriminate about who he comes at, which is a lot more interesting than the usual alliances we see on here. 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You may call me a whiner but you're the jackass on a Buffalo Bills website who will promptly disappear once the dynasty of fraud dies.

As disgusting as Fraud is, I don't think he is a Patriots fan.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 12/24/2019 at 8:47 PM, StraightJ said:

One thing I like about BrewMan is that he doesnt discriminate about who he comes at, which is a lot more interesting than the usual alliances we see on here. 

No need to discriminate who I interact with. Most Patriot haters here have no real info to back up their ludicrous posts - Jungle is the biggest one. I mean if TB does not get called once or twice a game for IG it would be really easy to back it up but he just talks out of his ass because he hates Brady and the Pats so much it makes he feel better to make shit up.

• Barf 1

On 12/24/2019 at 5:13 PM, junglesouljah said:

LOL, here or there, great joke.

You couldn't be more biased if you tried.

Yeah I'm sure Brady is the only QB who doesn't always get called for IG. Rogers, Brees, Mahomes, and all the other league leading QB's are the only ones that get called for it.  You couldn't be more biased if you tried.  There that makes you feel better now Jungle.

raise-your-hand-if-youre-gay-funny-13294

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

40 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

proxy.php?image=http%253A%252F%252Fespn.

Parler @NYexile

On 12/22/2019 at 10:08 PM, Woody said:

Great.  Let him talk all the shit he wants.  He might have to play the Bills again in the post season.  :niterider:

I'm pretty sure he would enjoy that.