Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Would you rather play the Texans or Chiefs?

Here is the deal.

If KC wins today and next week, we play the Texans.

-OR- 

If Houston loses next week, we play the Texans.

- BUT -

If KC loses tonight or next week AND Houston wins next week, then we’ll be playing the Chiefs.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Either, but I think KC is more beatable for us. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Good thread, Lit.  Something relevant, but I recently found out that Range members have a hard time when it comes to choice.  Often they want to add a third choice that was not given.

Ready to answer me about whether you condone HipKat writing this in the shoutbox, completely out of nowhere and unprovoked:

HipKat: I wonder what it would feel like to punch StraightJ in the mouth?

I get that you don't want to punish him for making 2 different offers/demands of acts of sodomy to you, maybe because you don't want to be viewed as anti-gay.  But add a completely unprovoked(I wasnt even typing in the shoutbox at the time!) threat of violence just a couple of days later, and the guy is clearly on a bad path.  ChinaBills was banned for 2 years for much less.  A few days to get his attention would not be out of order.  This is against TOS, and maybe even US law if I cared enough or identified myself as a protected class.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Hmmm

both of their defenses are shit...kc slightly worse than Texans.

both offenses are damn good....Texans though have a shit oline. 

Its a toss up...but I rather play in a dome. 

So texans. 

• Thanks 2

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Hmmm

both of their defenses are shit...kc slightly worse than Texans.

both offenses are damn good....Texans though have a shit oline. 

Its a toss up...but I rather play in a dome. 

So texans. 

KC's defense is balling the last 5-6 games.

Hard pass on KC.  Kelce is a beast.  They've got speed everywhere.  Tyreek is the one guy I wouldn't expect Tre to be able to handle exclusively 1-1.

Houston is almost as tough but for as good as Watson is, he is not Mahomes.

Plus I like Josh in a dome.  

• Thanks 2

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Houston, Mahomes scares the shit out of me and so does Arrowhead Stadium.  I think we are very evenly matched v the Oilers.  I cannot say the same for the Chiefs.

• Thanks 1

We know Tre can contain Hopkins. I don’t know he can shut down Tyreek. 

I think the bills are more likely to keep Houston contained. I don’t see either team scoring over 23 but KC is such homer in threat you can never be safe up 7. 

much rather play Houston, then rematch baltimore

• Thanks 1

Chiefs have too many weapons and that stadium does not seem welcoming.

I'll take Houston and hope we get an off week.

• Thanks 1

I dont care about any stats. I want Houston for only selfish reasons. If it is in Houston it is only a three hours drive for me( If I can get tickets without selling my first born). The only snag is we maybe skiing in colorado that weekend

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

soooo, we're playing the texans right?

Simmer down, Bert.  The guy above your post is named Coun, not Coon.  No need to get excited.

Plus the skiing lends credence to that, although I am not certain.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Houston is Jeckyl and Hyde but if the Texans team that showed up against Tampa shows up, they should be a cake walk for us.   They were God Awful on Saturday.    The Chiefs Defense seems to have found their sea legs and is actually playing well enough that I dont see us scoring nearly enough points to keep up with their Offense.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I did not realize JJ Watt was ready to return.  

NFL playoff scenario: Who will Buffalo Bills play & which match up should fans want?

Updated 6:15 PM;Today 11:13 AM
Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (15) and Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (4) both could lead their team to the No. 3 seed this weekend in their team's game. The No. 4 seed hosts the Buffalo Bills in the wildcard round.

shares

The Buffalo Bills are locked into the No. 5 seed in the AFC with just one week to go before the playoffs begin the weekend of Jan. 4/5.

There is one game remaining on the Bills schedule (at home against the New York Jets on Sunday,) but most of their starters will probably be held of the game. Although Bills coach Sean McDermott wouldn’t commit to a plan on Monday.

With all eyes on the playoffs now for Bills fans it comes down to a pair of teams vying for the chance to host Buffalo in the wildcard round: Houston Texans and Kansas City Chiefs.

The Chiefs (11-4) are currently in the driver’s seat, sitting a game up in the standings on the Texans and in the No. 3 seed. If the season ended today Houston would be the No. 4 seed and host the Bills in the opening round of the playoffs.

But the seeding isn’t locked up quite yet. If the Texans beats the Tennessee Titans and the Chiefs lose to the Los Angeles Chargers this weekend then Houston would earn the No. 3 seed because they own the first tiebreaker over the Chiefs - a head-to-head win in early October.

The Bills haven’t played either the Chiefs or the Texans this season, so trying to figure out which team would be a better match up is difficult. Both team did play the Patriots, though, a defense that’s built very similar to Buffalo’s. Both Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson played well against New England and earned wins against the preseason Super Bowl favorite.

Watson threw for three touchdowns against the Patriots’ No. 1-ranked defense in a Week 13, 28-22, win at home. When fully healthy, the Texans defense is quite a unit. But receiver Will Fuller, who has 657 yards receiving in just 10 games this season, is in jeopardy of missing his team’s first playoff game as he continues to work his way back from a groin injury that’s sidelined him two of the past three weeks. NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport said this week that it’s likely a three-week injury that could cost him the team’s first playoff game.

Even without Fuller the Texans still pose a threat against any defense they face. But Mahomes at home is as dynamic and scary as they come. He went on the road last season in the AFC title game and threw for 295 yards and three touchdowns against the Super Bowl champs in a 37-31 loss.

The Chiefs have the No. 4 passing offense in the league compared to the Texans, who are ranked 10th in the NFL. Kansas City is averaging 28 points per game and the Texans are scoring 24.3 per contest. Kansas City has the better scoring defense, allowing just 19.1 points per game (No. 7 in NFL) compared to 23.3 per game (No. 18) for Houston.

The Chiefs have the better defense by most statistical categories. The real tiebreaker for fans though should be health when it comes to which team they’d rather their Bills play in the playoffs.

The Texans without Fuller is a significant downgrade in their offense. Houston defensive end J.J. Watt is reportedly getting ready to return for his team’s playoff game after rehabbing back from a torn pectoral muscle suffered earlier this season. He’s an elite pass rusher but will probably be held to limited snaps in his first action in about three months.

Kansas City is also a much different place to play than Houston. Chiefs fans are loud and get Arrowhead rocking in a way that most other stadiums fail to replicate.

There are plenty of storylines if the Bills play the Chiefs, though (Buffalo passed on drafting Patrick Mahomes, former Bills LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins now play in KC, and McDermott coached under Andy Reid in Philadelphia - just to name a few). But the Texans match up offers a much easier path to victory for Bills fans who haven’t watched their team win in the playoffs since 1995.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2019/12/nfl-playoff-scenario-who-will-buffalo-bills-play-which-match-up-should-fans-want.html

Of course JJ Watt will play

and when he sacks Allen the whole game will stop and act as if the Texas won the god damn Super Bowl. Announcers will climax over themselves. It will become national news. 

book it now. 

Smh 

frustrated clint eastwood GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Of course JJ Watt will play

and when he sacks Allen the whole game will stop and act as if the Texas won the god damn Super Bowl. Announcers will climax over themselves. It will become national news. 

book it now. 

Smh 

frustrated clint eastwood GIF

Youre sounding like TWD....yet these things have happened so many times to the Bills it is hard to dismiss this, or even call it chance.  

TWD, watch Sean's delivery. You can learn from him.  He says some things that fall in line with some of your stuff, and people actually like him for it. :)  (sadly, much of it seems true)

• Thanks 1

Screw it.  Let's play then both.   They each can take a half. 

Go to Texas and Beat That Ass.

Go to Misspuri and Beat That Ass. 

What's the difference?  Does one of the planes have better peanuts?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Youre sounding like TWD....yet these things have happened so many times to the Bills it is hard to dismiss this, or even call it chance.  

TWD, watch Sean's delivery. You can learn from him.  He says some things that fall in line with some of your stuff, and people actually like him for it. 🙂 (sadly, much of it seems true)

Yup, remember the Sunday night game vs the Pats? Bruschis first game after coming back from whatever it was....my god. You’d thought he single handily won them game. 

• Haha 1

Looks like it will be the Texans. Reports are that they are resting their starters. So come on KC and come on Miami. The Dolphins have done it before,  more then anybody with 11 wins vs the GOAT.  I want New England’s path to the Super Bowl as hard as possible. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I'm all in on the Texans, they don't scare me and they've been hot and cold most of the year. JJ Watt isn't scaring me because I doubt he's healed up enough to be the guy we've seen in the past.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile