I like to read replies to these, they are often more insightful and humorous than the content has become on here or BZ.  

The first one was almost as funny as the original tweet.  Lit may not agree, but Jungle and others are likely to.  :)

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I think Josh is a procrastinator.  He was that college student who always turned his assignments in ten seconds before they were due. :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

I think Josh is a procrastinator.  He was that college student who always turned his assignments in ten seconds before they were due. :niterider:

lol I did that too.  Ive often wondered why.  Maybe there is a bit of adrenaline to it or something.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

I think McD puts the restraints on him til it's panic time, I also think Josh misses deep throws long cause Mc D keeps tellin him don't turn over the ball. He's fuckin with the kids head.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Just a thought, you know how Marchibroda always kept Kelly on the ropes until the 2 minute warning and Kelly always begged to run the hurry up?  What if the same thing is happening with Allen?

15 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Just a thought, you know how Marchibroda always kept Kelly on the ropes until the 2 minute warning and Kelly always begged to run the hurry up?  What if the same thing is happening with Allen?

Then that’s ridiculous and shouldn’t be happening.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Allen is a feel player. Coaches keep him restrained to try and avoid the big mistake. I can understand why because he can get out of control. Since Allen is a feel player, these constraints hurt him. 

He will gain more confidence and clout to push back against over conservative coaching over time. That is when he will breakout. 

I think it's nerves, he's too hyped up for 3 quarters and then settles down for the epic magical 4th quarter bomb ass plays.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

50 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Then that’s ridiculous and shouldn’t be happening.

I dunno, it has brought us 10 wins.  However, I think they need to approach Allen like the Ravens do Jackson and the Chiefs do Mahomes and that is to unleash him.  I do think some of Allen's problems are he overthrows and does not execute like he could do.  On the other hand, I don't think we have the right playcalling for our personnel.

22 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I dunno, it has brought us 10 wins.  However, I think they need to approach Allen like the Ravens do Jackson and the Chiefs do Mahomes and that is to unleash him.  I do think some of Allen's problems are he overthrows and does not execute like he could do.  On the other hand, I don't think we have the right playcalling for our personnel.

Agreed. 

Fuck it. 

Use Allen like Ravens use Lamar. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”