McWimpy has always been playing for field positions.  The moment he decided to give the ball back (punt) on that 4th and 1, I knew the Patriots would drive for a score. That was the punt of death for Bills.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Add the pass interference on Gilmore on Brown we could have challenged clearly wrapping him up b4 ball got there.

That would not have been reversed...against “the best” CB in the league....(sarcasm)

None of those challenges would have been reversed.  If we didn’t have a time out at the end of the half, there would have been a 10 sec runoff for the Knox review...good thing it wasn’t gone on a lost challenge.

Using the time out on 4th down?  Sure.  Makes sense, unless you thought you had the matchup you wanted out there (obviously, that didn’t work)

Going for it 4th and 1?  Yep, in this type of game, I get that.  

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It was a good game that the Bills appeared to have a great chance of winning when they took a 17-13 lead in the second half. But when the Bills punted on a fourth-and-1, everything seemed to shift. After that punt the Patriots marched down the field for a field goal to make it 17-16, and on their next possession they marched down the field once again, scored a touchdown and two-point conversion to get the winning margin.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/21/patriots-beat-bills-clinch-afc-east/

Hard not to wonder what would have been if McD had any balls and went for 4th and 1. Or challenged the spot where Josh Allen landed, which sure looked like a 1st down. We ended the game with both challenges not used and a timeout not used.

If you're going to beat the best, you have to play to win

McDermott has a habit of playing not to lose

• Thanks 1

Get ready for another 10-3 loss in the playoffs....

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Saen, are you calling the playoff game 2 weeks before it happens and not knowing who we will play? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Saen, are you calling the playoff game 2 weeks before it happens and not knowing who we will play? 

If its the Titans it will be Tannehill throwing darts to our overrated defense.

If its the Texans it will be Watson running and throwing darts to our overrated defense  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, daryls61 said:

lol Daryl, I just found the post you were talking about in the Shoutbox.  Youre getting almost as good as me at interrogating people.  :rockon

Watching your interactions with Sean is far more entertaining that watching the same old Lit vs Jungle, or Hip vs Sack, as you seem to be getting your craft(humor/ballbusting) back for some reason.  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy