Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Why can't we stop feeding the trolls? Latest frenzy over 'it's OK to be white' proves society desperately wants to be offended (ADL also bans the "it's ok" hand gesture as a hate symbol lol)

Thread title was article title.  I've been a strong defender of Kaepernick, Omar and Rev Farrakhan when they speak the truth, speak up for Native Americans, etc....but now I think it's time to speak up more for the white man, who has become a cuck in the society his forefathers built.  Sad, very sad.

The ADL(aka anti-white league...a real hate group who often wrongly labels others as hate groups), a group of ***ish radicals hellbent on destroying American liberty and tradition, has really lost it and is going to actually cause some sheep to wake up by "keeping their foot to the gas" like some of you like to say about football.  These people will not stop until people push back.  

"lol" at the word "ok" being banned as hate!  :rockon     Keep exposing yourself, and help wake up more of the sheep.  I dont know what I think of 4chan overall, but from this example, they obviously do some good.  I cant wait until these racists are exposed enough that they lose the power they currently have over society.  

20 Dec, 2019 18:02 / Updated 1 day ago

Why can't we stop feeding the trolls? Latest frenzy over 'it's OK to be white' proves society desperately wants to be offended

Not OK. © AFP / John Rudoff

By Helen Buyniski, RT

A plague of “it’s OK to be white” stickers has struck Perth, Scotland, “sickening” local authorities. The slogan’s origins in an internet prank are known, yet it’s still taken seriously – nor is it the sole case of self-trolling.

The stickers’ arrival in Perth catapulted the town into a state of shock, to hear the BBC tell it on Tuesday. “It’s sickening and disgusting to know that people think like this,” an anonymous resident told the outlet, while local group Perth Against Racism claimed to have been contacted by multiple people who “felt unsafe” upon seeing the stickers.

Such a reaction – starkly out of proportion to the rather meek message presented by the stickers, and coming off somewhat racist in its own right for implying it is not, in fact, OK to be white, was exactly what the campaign’s creators were aiming for when they put out a call two years ago on the anonymous imageboard 4chan’s notorious /pol/ section to post signs featuring the slogan on college campuses and watch “the media and leftists frothing at the mouth.

It’s the same reaction the slogan has got ever since those early campus days in November 2017, though back then, one administrator actually defended the sign on free-expression grounds (“Sure, it’s OK to be white. It’s OK to be African-American. It’s OK to be Latino. It’s OK to be gay”). The frothing has only intensified since then.

Last month, when a banner featuring the slogan was dropped from a highway overpass outside Boston, Massachusetts, a local father who got out of his car to rip down the offending sign (“Being white is such an advantage in this society and to suggest otherwise is just straight-out racism”) was rewarded with his 30 seconds of fame on the local news as the state chapter of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) warned viewers against sympathizing with the seemingly-innocuous slogan.
The prank’s origins aren’t exactly shrouded in mystery – it even has its own Wikipedia entry, which like most Wikipedia entries mixes fact and fiction – but it’s nevertheless treated as a shocking hate crime wherever it appears. “It’s important for people not to be persuaded or attracted to a message like this, because behind the words is bigotry,” a representative from the Massachusetts ADL told WHDH-Boston.

ALSO ON RT.COMWhat’s scarier than racists and Russian trolls on Instagram? Why, ‘Russian-influenced racist trolls,’ of course!

It’s OK to be white” isn’t even the only 4chan prank to take on a life of its own. In September, the ADL added the ‘OK’ hand gesture to its database of “hate signs,” declaring the innocent symbol actually meant ‘white power’. The gesture’s metamorphosis from a wholesome signal meaning ‘all’s well’ to a racist threat was masterminded by the board in ‘Operation O-KKK’, which saw members flood social media, message boards, and other forums starting in February 2017 with warnings that the seemingly-benign hand symbol actually hid the letters W and P – for ‘white power’, of course. Including a helpful diagram tracing the letters in the gesture was recommended. Less than a month after the operation began, liberal media watchdog Media Matters took the bait, accusing the owner of a right-wing news site of flashing a “hate symbol” during a White House press briefing.

The first time the ADL issued a statement to alert the world that ‘OK’ was no longer OK, it was just a few months after the prank launched, essentially explaining the joke and advising readers not to fall for it. The group even quoted the original 4chan post: Leftists have dug so deep down into their lunacy… We must force [them] to dig more, until the rest of society ain’t going anywhere near that s***.” Mission accomplished! What caused the ADL to lose the last shred of its sense of humor in the intervening years and declare the trolling gesture a threat to racial harmony, playing right into the 4channers’ hands?

ALSO ON RT.COMNot OK? ADL adds 'OK' hand symbol to online database of 'hate symbols'

More troublingly, why are even people who aren’t paid to see hate in everyday phenomena crying wolf about racist symbols? At an Army-Navy football game, unaware that military cadets make a gesture similar to the dreaded ‘OK’ while playing the ‘circle game’? After a shooting in Jersey City earlier this month, when murders committed by a black couple were nevertheless blamed on “white supremacy”? In the lab with Google’s ultra-fast new supercomputer, chiding scientists for their use of the term ‘quantum supremacy’, because it calls to mind ‘white supremacy’?

Or rather, it evokes white supremacy in a mind that’s already primed to think of race – one of the many downsides of living in a culture saturated with political correctness. One must be always on guard against unintentionally uttering a word or phrase that someone, somewhere could interpret as a racist ‘dog whistle’. As a result, one spends an inordinate amount of time dwelling on interpersonal and intergroup differences in such a way that is as likely (if not more) to exacerbate racism as combat it. Only in the moment of taking offense can one be sure – well, nearly sure – one isn't offending someone else.

Like this story? Share it with a friend!

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/476520-white-supremacy-pranks-4chan-offense/

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

It's just a reaction to the non-stop propaganda we hear everyday that white people are privileged and responsible for all of the evil in the world. If you don't flay yourself in public and recant being white then you are some kind of a supremacist. As usual this is all being promoted by the white people who say they aren't white unless they're trying to convince other whites that they should hate themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Ask yourself this question.  When have you ever posed for a picture and put up the “ok” symbol lmao.  When’s the last time you’ve even used that gesture in everyday life?

9 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Ask yourself this question.  When have you ever posed for a picture and put up the “ok” symbol lmao.  When’s the last time you’ve even used that gesture in everyday life?

What are you saying? Since you never took a photo using the ok sign it must be racist? 

If I take a photo with my thumb up, what message am I sending?  Was the Fonz racist for using the thumbs up symbol? 

Trump will win big in 2020 due to this type of Insane nonsense. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I've posed with that symbol more times than I can remember.  I used that symbol last week when I was playing the circle game with my Vet buddies.  :niterider:

Nothing is sacred anymore. :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, travolta said:

What are you saying? Since you never took a photo using the ok sign it must be racist? 

If I take a photo with my thumb up, what message am I sending?  Was the Fonz racist for using the thumbs up symbol? 

Trump will win big in 2020 due to this type of Insane nonsense. 

it's a ridiculous thing to pose with in a picture is what im saying.  Thumbs up is a common thing to do in photos.  If someone was doing the OK symbol, i'd be like "who the fuck is this weirdo"

18 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

I've actually been tempted to start flashing the ok sign the last couple of times my picture was taken.

I'm actually tempted to change my avatar(on a different board run by flaming leftists who censor every post they dont like, and ban me from threads, actually making Lit look like a saint) to the "OK" sign, which I guess might be a middle finger to them once they learn about it.

Are you familiar with the Kalergi Plan for white genocide?  I mean whites are the only endangered race on the planet, and it's painfully obvious to any thoughtful person what is going on in both Europe and the US.  Ive posted the evidence before, but these folks only want to argue about nonsense like whose fault it is the Bills arent better.

Check out the OPENLY Rothschild-funded 500 square meter "art" near the bottom, "best viewed from the Eiffel Tower.

Chicks like the one in your avatar won't exist in a century unless people stand up very soon and stop being ignorant pussies.

184.png?ver=1394859591000 

blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
A Daily Web Page Summary of the Dirty Lies, Glaring Omissions,

Half Truths & Globalist Bias of The NY Times Front Page Headlines

FREE SAMPLE   1 FED RESERVE NOTE

"We read and rebut their vile crap so you won't have to!"

FREE SAMPLE DAY
Subscribe to the Anti-New York Times and stay on top of world events. 

19MIGRANTS-articleLarge.jpg

NY Times: European Union Reaches Deal With Turkey to Return New Asylum Seekers

By JAMES KANTER

The move to send migrants who arrive in Greece back to Turkey was a significant step amid a crisis that has left tens of thousands of people in squalid conditions.

REBUTTAL BY
184.png?ver=1394859591000

Constricting snakes instinctively 'know' that the secret to killing their prey before eating them is to tighten the death grip each time the rodent exhales. Each new exhalation (emptying of the lungs) provides the snake that much more space to constrict the poor exhausted creature further and further.

As it is with snakes, a clever Globalist-Marxist knows when to pause the pressure on his squirming victims (us!) and when to start squeezing again. That's exactly what the European Union is doing here. After a 2-year period in which as many as 2 million Turd World invaders broke into Europe, the Globalists feel it necessary to lighten up a bit on their death grip. In doing so, the growing outrage and passionate political activism of the native European people will soon yield to an "exhalation" -- followed by an even tighter constriction.

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/media/images/57915000/jpg/_57915571_constriction_bl.jpg https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/euobs-media/ca7a1269d8f32a0de15dc3ead9e40a72.jpg

Squeeze - relax. Squeeze - relax. The EU snakes know better than to try and kill their victims too quickly.

This much-publicized announcement, which decrees that new migrants passing from Turkey though Greece are to be returned, will pause some of the pressure. But the mostly male roaches who have already scurried into the house of Europa are there to stay; and the ones arriving in Italy by way of post-Qaddafi Libya will keep on arriving as well. In due time, we can expect the Turkey-Greece return policy to go unenforced, if it ever gets enforced at all. A ton of media hype about the various "crackdowns", combined with a few diversionary football (soccer) games, and Boobus Europiticus will soon be able to "exhale" again -- rendering him primed and ready for the next level of Soros-funded invasion.

Until Boobus Europiticus (and Americanus) comes to understand that the great game is not meant to end until the very last non-Jewish White Man on Planet Earth has been genetically blended out, died out due to old age or even killed -- the snake will resume his death grip again and again and again. It won't stop until "the West" is too tightly squeezed and exhausted to offer any resistance at all. That is the basis of what we refer to as "the Kalergi Plan".

Richard Coudenhove Kalergi

Kalergi was the son of an Austrian diplomat named Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi and a Japanese woman named Mitsu Aoyama. His movement was financially backed by Zionist billionaire bosses such as Rothschild, Baruch and Warburg. With such high-powered backers and close contacts with European aristocrats and politicians, Kalergi managed to attract important heads of state to his project for European integration -- what Winston Churchill openly referred to, in 1945, as the "United States of Europe." 

Very few people know that Kalergi, one of the main "founding fathers" of the process of European integration, also designed the genocide for the peoples of Europe.  As far back as 1922, Kalergi founded the "Pan-European" movement in Austria, which aimed to create a federation of nations led by the United States. European integration would be the first step in creating a future world government.

With the rise of Benito Mussolini in Italy, The Great One in Germany and General Francisco Franco in Spain, Kalergi's Jewish-inspired  'One Europe' project was put on hold. But very soon after the final crushing defeat of Germany in 1945, Kalergi's New World Order, thanks to the support of Winston Churchill, the Jewish B'nai B'rith and major newspapers like the New York Slimes, began to take its first visible steps toward fruition.

https://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/hitler30.jpg  http://cfile225.uf.daum.net/R400x0/2558663A51ED229E1F7FDD https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51lVnvX9bPL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
In order for Kalergi's openly-described New Europe to rise, European Fascism had to fall. And THAT is what World War II was really all about! Read 'The Bad War', by M S King 

In his book 'Praktischer Idealismus', Kalergi boldly declares that the citizens of the future "United States of Europe" will not be White people anymore. In his own words:

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with the diversity of individuals.

Of course, Kalergi's chosenite paymasters will not be replaced or blended out by this "Eurasian-negroid race of the future". Writes the hired hack of his paymasters:

"Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews."

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/soros%20teaser%203_3.jpg http://staticimg.myfirstclasslife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/09043244/They-Could-Be-Hiding-Up-To-650-Billion1.jpghttp://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/New+York+Times+Schools+Tomorrow+Conference+GTQufsIfOFil.jpg

Kalergis' "Nobility": George Soros, "Sir" Evelyn & "Lord" Jacob de Rothschild, Arthur Ochs-Sulzberger

In Kalergi's World, by his own admission, Whites are to be blended out of their own nations while the Jew becomes "the spiritual nobility." Is that not exactlywhat we are witnessing today? Ah, show us the shekels, Count K, show us the shekels!

The Kalergi plan is the New World Order plan, and it's not just for Europe. White genocide is very real and is playing out exactly as Kalergi and his handlers envisioned it. That is the real reason why World War II was imposed upon Hitler and Mussolini; and it is also the real reason why the Marshall Plan contained hidden provisions for unifying Europe; and it is also the reason why the Frumpy Frau of Germany is acting as "stupidly" as she is. Speaking of manly Marxist Merkel; for her slavish devotion to Rothschild's European Unionism, the wicked wench received the "prestigious" Charlemagne Prize in 2008 --- mistakenly referred to by some as the "Kalergi Prize" because Kalergi was its very first recipient in 1950.

Besides Kalergi and Merkel, other notable recipients of this treasonous "honor" include: Winston Churchill (1956), George Marshall (1959), Henry Kissinger (1987), Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands (1996), Tony Blair (1999), Bill Clinton (2000), Jean Claude Juncker (2006), Donald Tusk (2010) and Poop Francis (2016). Talk about a rogue's gallery of Globalist scumbags in service to Satan!

http://renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/merkel__angela-europa_prize_6-21-12.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UDnc8yIWiFU/VVG7DxhPI3I/AAAAAAAAOf0/aAWD0JFNhDo/s1600/Refugees%2BRL.jpg http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z89/ECofUSA/sweden_rape_1.jpg

1- Merkel shows off her Charlemagne Prize ("Kalergi Prize") in 2008.

2- What's being sold as "tolerance" among the races is really a fiendishly cunning Jewish Supremacist plot to eventually outnumber and genocide low birth-rate passive Europeans out of existence.

THE KALERGI PLAN SET TO ART

A giant mural painting on the floor below Paris' iconic Eiffel Tower was completed in September of 2016 by a Los Angeles-based artist named Cleon Peterson. The bizarre "work of art" is titled, "Endless Sleep" -- an obvious reference to the coming "endless sleep" of the White Race. There is really no need for us to interpret the meaning of Peterson's obscenity. To all but the most brain-dead libtard, the massive 500 square-meter image, best viewed from the top of the Eiffel Tower while looking straight down, speaks for itself.

Have a look:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3783094456/1709756769af68a7cb2fba369f46bf18_400x400.jpeg https://www.juxtapoz.com/media/k2/items/cache/381d50df5317d8d07c03cac27df40e25_L.jpg?t=1475509218 https://creators-images.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/9e084a3454f3b6aa8f410fbd800066f9.jpg

1. Cleon Peterson    2 & 3: Black figures are superimposed over the White characters, as a Black male and White female embrace passionately in the center. The linked arms of the Blacks form a 6-pointed Star of David. 

The Star of David at the center is an obvious tribute to the terrible Tribe that is behind White Genocide and to the House of Rothschild in particular. But don't take our word for it. Here it is, from a tweet, from Peterson himself:

92c60890-4953-4991-b8c4-37c90f5df6b6.jpghttp://www.edmond-de-rothschild.com/SiteCollectionImages/Introduction/benjamin_ariane_de_rothschild.jpg?RenditionID=9

Peterson, an "ex" heroine addict, tweeted out his gratitude to French banking couple Benjamin and Ariane de Rothschild. We suspect (though we have no solid evidence to present) that the "gratitude" is related to Peterson (with 10 helpers) having been commissioned to paint the disgusting White Genocide mural.

Should there be any remaining doubt as to what the Eiffel Tower floor mural truly symbolizes, a review of the self-loathing artist's earlier works -- depicting what he refers to as "the hedonistic triumphs of those who recognize themselves as victorious in the unfolding mirror of history" -- clearly confirms what Peterson and the Rothschilds are dreaming about. Be forewarned, these images are obscene and unsettling.

https://www.firefighterclosecalls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/niEkRL6iA.png

WARNING!

SOME OF THE IMAGERY BELOW, THOUGH CARTOONISH IN NATURE, IS OBSCENE AND VIOLENT

mural 2mural 3mural 6

Before hooking up with the Rothschilds and painting Paris, Peterson was known for churning out scenes of torture, rape and mass murder of White people at the hands of Blacks --- a perfect hireling for the Rothschilds!

mural 4mural 9

Plenty more such as this.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id979.html

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

34 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

it's a ridiculous thing to pose with in a picture is what im saying.  Thumbs up is a common thing to do in photos.  If someone was doing the OK symbol, i'd be like "who the fuck is this weirdo"

Got it. Thumbs up is fine, ok sign is weird.

can I wave? Smile? Hold my fist in the air, stick my tongue out? Make a funny face? What are the rules? When did the ok sign become weird? Is there a book of rules to keep me current. 

i don’t want to offend anyone. This is very important stuff. Rosa Parks would be spinning in her grave if she knew people were using the ok sign. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I'm actually tempted to change my avatar

Please do, I'm getting creeped out by that weird ass Crowley picture.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

29 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

There's nothing wrong with a pic of ol' Lord Boleskine

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Got it. Thumbs up is fine, ok sign is weird.

can I wave? Smile? Hold my fist in the air, stick my tongue out? Make a funny face? What are the rules? When did the ok sign become weird? Is there a book of rules to keep me current. 

i don’t want to offend anyone. This is very important stuff. Rosa Parks would be spinning in her grave if she knew people were using the ok sign. 

No rules just personal opinion that if I saw someone making an ok gesture in a picture I'd think it's a weird go-to pose.  I'm not the law it's just my opinion lol. 

You're not offending me, I personally don't care, and I think anybody of any race if they are trying to cause shit because someone is using the ok gesture is a joke of a person.  I agree with you that people are soft as fuck, and people are just looking for reasons to be mad at people, probably because they're miserable in their own lives.

Whatever the origins of it are, people who have white supremacist backgrounds have adopted the gesture to use as a white power thing.  It's probably not a smart gesture to use.  If a company CEO is taking a picture with the OK symbol, regardless of his reasons for the use of it, wouldn't you agree that it's just a stupid as fuck thing to do? It might just cost you your job in this baby shit soft culture

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I could have said the same about yours, but was more respectful. My screen isn't the best, so who is that anyhow?  Is that supposed to be a MAGA hat on his head or something?  I miss the Charlie Sheen one lol.  

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

There's nothing wrong with a pic of ol' Lord Boleskine

No rules just personal opinion that if I saw someone making an ok gesture in a picture I'd think it's a weird go-to pose.  I'm not the law it's just my opinion lol. 

You're not offending me, I personally don't care, and I think anybody of any race if they are trying to cause shit because someone is using the ok gesture is a joke of a person.  I agree with you that people are soft as fuck, and people are just looking for reasons to be mad at people, probably because they're miserable in their own lives.

Whatever the origins of it are, people who have white supremacist backgrounds have adopted the gesture to use as a white power thing.  It's probably not a smart gesture to use.  If a company CEO is taking a picture with the OK symbol, regardless of his reasons for the use of it, wouldn't you agree that it's just a stupid as fuck thing to do? It might just cost you your job in this baby shit soft culture

lol at "white supremecist", which according to those who rule over us is any group who cares about whites at all.

Why are you folks so bitter at the simple message that, "It's ok to be white", even though your establishment media for many years has programmed minds suggesting the opposite?

14 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I could have said the same about yours, but was more respectful. My screen isn't the best, so who is that anyhow?  Is that supposed to be a MAGA hat on his head or something?  I miss the Charlie Sheen one lol.  

Yup, it's old Snake with a MAGA hat. That pic is bad ass, yours is a drug addled magician forming his face in a phallic symbol. Creepy man, just creepy.

- Howard Beale, Network

I think it's less about white supremacy and more about white survival. Only in white countries are diversity and multiculturalism placed above everything else, at any cost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

I think it's less about white supremacy and more about white survival. Only in white countries are diversity and multiculturalism placed above everything else, at any cost.

Yes, white people are expected to build nice civilizations which they then hand over to the Global Brown Majority who then ruin the country and white people have to start all over again somewhere else. For reference see every country in Africa that booted out the colonizers.

• Thanks 1

- Howard Beale, Network

sick people implementing sick plans. all yall

well, not all, but most, extremely primitive period weve backslid into here

i never would have thought we'd lose this much ground, but we have. elect a lying, raping, stealing. federal crime committing piece of shit of a human being and thats whats going to happen. he didnt cause all the problems, but he certainly made them far, far, worse

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i never would have thought we'd lose this much ground, but we have. elect a lying, raping, stealing. federal crime committing piece of shit of a human being and thats whats going to happen. he didnt cause all the problems, but he certainly made them far, far, worse

Your post was fine until it slid into TDS.  If I were  mod, I might tell the TDS crowd not to try to derail every thread with it.

This is a different subject, and the OP was in PERTH(not TDS land!!!!).  Of course it was started here in the states by some brilliant right(liberty) leaning minds online.

So Meat, you wield the baton/tazer around here.  Is it ok for Range members to be white or not?

Even South Park recently had a very short scene with a white family lamenting that society no longer cared about their problems any more.  That's how the people who rules us want it.  They basically want what Charles Manson allegedly wanted, a white vs black war where the blacks won and he/they came out from undeground to rule them afterward, lol.  

Now the war might not be literal, but it's already being waged.  "They"(cough cough) want to weaken the dominant people in a society, and their greatest competition.  It's logical, and only those still in denail can't see it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, it's old Snake with a MAGA hat. That pic is bad ass, yours is a drug addled magician forming his face in a phallic symbol. Creepy man, just creepy.

I'm guessing the Snake might be a cool guy if he would take off that ridiculous truckers hat.  Is he someone I should know of?

Yeah AC hd drug issues later in life, not at this point, though.  Some suspect that British intelligence was behind that and how they supposedly compromised him.  Anyhow, in the Edelman thread you just said you didnt care what substances he and LIT did, as long as it wasn't during your precious football game.  I don't think AC wasted any time playing sports, so you do not have to worry, lol.

38 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Oh bullshit.  Just stop.  Your hate has consumed you.

4 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I'm guessing the Snake might be a cool guy if he would take off that ridiculous truckers hat.  Is he someone I should know of?

You’re a movie guy. You’ve never seen Escape From New York? Snake Plisken?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Thanks for the answer.  You can be alright, on the rare occasions when you aren't busting my balls.

No, I have not seen it.  Now that I see it's a John Carpenter film, I'd consider watching it to see if I have more reason to let sad Sack redeem himself in my mind.  His Charlie Sheen #winning worked for me earlier.  Anyhow, thanks JC.  And no, I didnt call your pal Hip gay, just merely mentioned the lewd(yet completely different) homosexual solicitations he made toward Lit.  He could always be bisexual, like a decent nummber of rock stars like him supposedly are.  He supposedly lives in the ghetto and yesterday said chicks there wanted no part of him because he wasnt black, so who could blame him if he got lonely?  I certainly did not!  But disgustingly graphic solicitations(talking about the mexican meal Lit would be re-eating) are a different matter than being gay.  I think we can agree on that.  

JC, you and Sack might eat mexican food, just don't demand somebody do a taste test of your refried beans the day after you eat them.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Anyhow, before I remembered your Shoutbox slander(lol), I was going to say I might watch the movie as soon as tonight.   I'm supposed to be doing some medical research for my own use, so I am not sure if I can though.  

On 12/22/2019 at 6:32 PM, SackMan518 said:

Not meant for me but I decided to do it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1