Honestly has any one organization in the history of professional sports embarrassed another franchise as bad as the Pats have embarrassed the Bills. Pretty unreal that this team can’t figure shit out when it comes to the Pats. Not going to fucking end anytime soon and I’m saying that even after Brady retires. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, WndyCtyBillz said:

Honestly has any one organization in the history of professional sports embarrassed another franchise as bad as the Pats have embarrassed the Bills. Pretty unreal that this team can’t figure shit out when it comes to the Pats. Not going to fucking end anytime soon and I’m saying that even after Brady retires. 

Cool, man!! Thanks for playing!

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Cool, man!! Thanks for playing!

Moral victories though right Hip...you’re the “we’ll get em next year” type of guys 

Harlem globetrotters vs Washington Generals 

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Congratulations. That is a record for one player vs one team that will never be broke. Let’s pray it stops this year and Brady retires. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

episode 7 frankenstein GIF

hulk hogan wwe GIF

fail lucy van pelt GIF by Peanuts

fail nick young GIF

fail black and white GIF

• Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

15 hours ago, WndyCtyBillz said:

Moral victories though right Hip...you’re the “we’ll get em next year” type of guys 

Not generally, but I am one of the guys that knows the difference between the team we have now and the garbage we fielded for most of the last 19 years

• Thanks 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Kraft Palpatine has instructed his disciple Goodell to ensure all Bills games go the Patriots' way.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Kraft Palpatine has instructed his disciple Goodell to ensure all Bills games go the Patriots' way.

Sadly, you're not exactly wrong.  You did see that Kraft was standing next to the latest executive order Trump signed to silence speech against Israel and ***s, did you not?  This sh*t is out in the OPEN now, because that's how asleep they realize you folks are.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

17 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Sadly, you're not exactly wrong.  You did see that Kraft was standing next to the latest executive order Trump signed to silence speech against Israel and ***s, did you not?  This sh*t is out in the OPEN now, because that's how asleep they realize you folks are.

I think it's personally disgusting that we have more and more protected groups and you can't even boycott them because they have that anti-BDS thing going on as well. They've been successful enough as a tribe that any cries of oppression are just laughable.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I think it's personally disgusting that we have more and more protected groups and you can't even boycott them because they have that anti-BDS thing going on as well. They've been successful enough as a tribe that any cries of oppression are just laughable.

I'm starting to respect the red hats a bit more again now that you are starting to see what's going on.  For awhile, I thought the blue hats were leading the way, because the non establishment(progressive) wing was standing up for the human rights of occupied Palestine.  The people are treated worse than animals are in our society, yet Israel gets more US aid than all aother countries COMBINED(and they already have the world's 4th largest army, and the technology that pulled off 9/...well I dont want to push you away with facts, lol).

1.8% of the population, but they run our media, our banks/the "fed", have the most powerful lobby that even Rand has to kiss the ring(Omar was the only current one who didnt, so I respect the sh*t out of her for that), half the Supreme Court, etc, etc, etc.   Maybe 15 years ago it would be "conspiracy theory" to say that, but now it's common knowledge, yet most ignorant Americans still don't care for some reason.

Abraham Lincoln said we would never be conquered from without but from within, and he was correct.  And Washington and Franklin even called out these people by name...as did Billy Graham and Richard Nixon on those tapes.  Even the mighty Billy Graham had to grovel for forgiveness for telling the truth, so that should tell you that the stranglehold he and Nixon spoke of way back then is true(and much worse now).  

People couldn't even get hurricane relief uness the signed a pledge not to boycott.  How is this America?!?

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

It's not just against us.  All time QB wins vs. a specific team Brady is 1st, 2nd, and 4th...Bills, Jets, and Phins.  He owns us all.  

Wait! You mean the team he plays the most? No way

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Wait! You mean the team he plays the most? No way

He’s played the Jets more then the Bills. I guess, either playoffs or the suspension. He’s 29-7 vs them

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

6 hours ago, Nuke said:

He’s played the Jets more then the Bills. I guess, either playoffs or the suspension. He’s 29-7 vs them

Rex Ryan put up a fight against BB on occasion.   That may have possibly factored into him being hired by the Bills.  

15 hours ago, Nuke said:

I was replying to this:

17 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

It's not just against us.  All time QB wins vs. a specific team Brady is 1st, 2nd, and 4th...Bills, Jets, and Phins.  He owns us all.  

Seek help. soflabillsfan