Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Massive failure by McDermott

1 minute ago, Guinnessron said:

Lit I have to agree. It’s mind boggling

I can even forgive him for thinking we can single cover him to START the game... but continuing to not double him after he was destroying you... unacceptable.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

He got open way too often. To me the problem was allowing them to gash us on the ground. That’s when Brady opens PA up and the LBs have no chance of covering those routes over the middle. Stopping the run should’ve been the top priority tonight. Also the non challenge on the 4th and 1 was baffling 

They also seemed to get worked on the screen passes as well. Crazy how bad Pats offense has looked but they were ready tonight.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

McDermott just isn’t Even close to being in Belichick’s league 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Must be nice.

sigh 

must be nice to have a dude...that no matter what...hurt or not....makes MASSIVE GAME CHANGING PLAYS! 

MUST BE NICE! 

So glad alllll those high draft picks on defense stopped him! 

Fuck this team.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

How Edelman is not bracketed double covered EVERY play? That is an absolute rookie mistake by McD.

McD has played Edelman what? 6 times? How does he not know this by now?

I said that before the game when I read an article on NY Upstate talking about Taron Johnson with the coverage. What a dumb strategy to contain the little steroid midget. You got to have a CB and a safety waiting in the back, that guy should never be that open.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

So is it confirmed HCSM is calling plays and not DC Leslie Frazier?  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

How Edelman is not bracketed double covered EVERY play? That is an absolute rookie mistake by McD.

At the very least I would have mixed up coverage on Edelman and use double coverage on at least 50% of the time.

Frazier is the play caller, even though McDermott does have a say in game planning.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

30 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

So is it confirmed HCSM is calling plays and not DC Leslie Frazier?  

Frazier is the play caller. McDermott can defiantly make suggestions or take over play calling if he wants to, but the majority of the play calling is Frazier.

McDermott will have a voice in designing the game plan on defense along with Frazier.

Frazier uses a lot of cover 3, cover 2 and quarters coverage and only uses man coverage a small percentage of the time.

The Kansas City and Houston had a lot of success using bracket or double team coverage vs Edelman to take him out of the game, you have to wonder why Frazier and  McDermott didn't do that today.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Frazier is the play caller. McDermott can defiantly make suggestions or take over play calling if he wants to, but the majority of the play calling is Frazier.

McDermott will have a voice in designing the game plan on defense along with Frazier.

Frazier uses a lot of cover 3, cover 2 and quarters coverage and only uses man coverage a small percentage of the time.

The Kansas City and Houston had a lot of success using bracket or double team coverage vs Edelman to take him out of the game, you have to wonder why Frazier and  McDermott didn't do that today.

I feel let down by DCLF for this, and agree it is puzzling.  

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

5 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

I feel let down by DCLF for this, and agree it is puzzling.  

If I had to guess maybe Frazier thought Edelman was hurt and the Pats would just use him as a decoy like they did in the previous game vs Cincinnati. 

Edelman is Brady's safety blanket because he doesn't trust his other new WR's Sanu and Harry.

More than anything the Pats running game killed Buffalo today as it set up there play action passes which resulted in Brady throwing to open WR's.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

You take Edelman out and make Brady beat you with his other WRs. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

The defense was terrible last night. They made it really easy for them.

• Like 1

And this will be the excuse why we draft a DB in the first round.

i wish I was joking...

• Haha 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

42 minutes ago, bv said:

The defense was terrible last night. They made it really easy for them.

And this be the reason we draft heavy on defense

again

lol im telling ya guys. You’re delusional if you seriously think this regime has any interest in improving the offense. 

I actually hope Bill's go DB in 1st round just to see Sean's reaction. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Help me out here.

I watched the game, it looked like Edelman had about 11-12 catches for a buck fifty.

But the box score says Edelman "only" had 5 catches, for 74 yards.     Were all 5 catches nut busters, that is why it appeared like he had such a big game.

FYI  Cole Beasley had 11 catches for 108 yards.

• Thanks 1

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

Ya Edelman was 5 for 72 yards.  Why are we acting like he just went 13 for 190 on us lmao

bills just couldn’t get the pats off the field.  They killed us on TOP

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Help me out here.

I watched the game, it looked like Edelman had about 11-12 catches for a buck fifty.

But the box score says Edelman "only" had 5 catches, for 74 yards.     Were all 5 catches nut busters, that is why it appeared like he had such a big game.

FYI  Cole Beasley had 11 catches for 108 yards.

Because he missed an entire quarter.

He probably would have had 10 if he played the whole game.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

24 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Ya Edelman was 5 for 72 yards.  Why are we acting like he just went 13 for 190 on us lmao

bills just couldn’t get the pats off the field.  They killed us on TOP

Because he did.

He was 5 for 72 in 2.5 - 3 quarters.

Neurologist pulled him out for an entire quarter, which is the only quarter the NE offense consistently stalled.

The moment he went back in, they scored 10 unanswered points.

Had he not missed that quarter, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he had 10 receptions for 150 yards.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg