Sign in to follow this  
Flan

Viewing Bills vs Pats game

I am traveling (flight) during the game.  Has anyone tride Yahoo sports to view the game.  I found an article that said you can live stream the game there.  I downloaded the app and it seem to corraborate that.  Just don't want to get stuck in the air and no game.....

ITS OK.   used to watch the TG game while standing in line at Best Buy.  Clear feed if you have a good signal.  WHatever you do, do not get off the feed because it takes forever to reload. 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Flan, have you never watched on stream before?  As long as your flight has wi-fi, you can watch the same way many of us watch when it isn't on the TV(except JC, he called us "criminals" for doing so).  There are various sites for streams, but currently this may be the best:  https://home.nflbite.com/

If you care about the opinion of JC, you can avoid it.  If you dont care about the opinions of the silf-righteous, that site can help you find a game.  

Others may understand what you were asking about yahoo more than myself and be able to answer about that, but as of now you have all that you need.  

• Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

6 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Flan, have you never watched on stream before?  As long as your flight has wi-fi, you can watch the same way many of us watch when it isn't on the TV(except JC, he called us "criminals" for doing so).  There are various sites for streams, but currently this may be the best:  https://home.nflbite.com/

If you care about the opinion of JC, you can avoid it.  If you dont care about the opinions of the silf-righteous, that site can help you find a game.  

Others may understand what you were asking about yahoo more than myself and be able to answer about that, but as of now you have all that you need.  

I live locally and the game has always been on TV.  Thanks for the tip.

SJ just brought the Holy Grail of links.

It's a must since the Reddit Crackdown RIP.

Now SJ take that shit off your post and tell people to DM you.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I'm using the free 7 day trial of FuboTV to watch the games today.  So far, so good.  They also have a mobile app on Android and iOS.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

NFL Bite was created by the people who the NFL Streams sub-Reddit because of Reddit's new draconian policies where they quarantine or delete any subs the don't like. The_Donald forum has been quarantined for quite sometime and even they have created their own platform in thedonald.win.

Fun Fact: Reddit is mostly owned by China now.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Fun Fact: Reddit is mostly owned by China now.

They can have it.  Reddit is trash now. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.