Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Say Goodbye To The Evangelicals

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/475386-christian-today-editorial-board-calls-for-trump-to-be-removed

Christianity Today, the flagship Evangelical magazine, called for President Trump to be removed from office in a new editorial.

The piece, attributed to Christianity Today Editor in Chief Mark Galli, notes that the magazine’s “typical approach” is to “stay above the fray,” allowing readers to “make their arguments in the public square, to encourage all to pursue justice according to their convictions and treat their political opposition as charitably as possible.”

But the editorial criticized Trump, saying “[T]he facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.”

Galli continued, noting that the president has, in his opinion, lowered the standard for presidential decorum, openly admitted to unsavory interactions with women and has worked with a "number of people who are now convicted criminals."

“The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration,” Galli said.

“His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused,” he added.

The editor went on to say that the findings from an investigation conducted by former special counsel Robert Mueller were not enough to impeach the president, but that the recent impeachment hearings made it clear that Trump abused his power and betrayed his oath of office. 

“We believe ... that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people."

Galli opined that none of the president's positive qualities outweigh the "moral and political danger" America faces under Trump's leadership, before calling on lawmakers to impeach and remove the president.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The Enormity Of What Is Coming Will Shock The World - Trump will be just fine.  

• Like 1

Annoy a liberal..

Work - Succeed - Be Happy

mj.gif

I may be wrong, but I am never in doubt.....

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/475386-christian-today-editorial-board-calls-for-trump-to-be-removed

Christianity Today, the flagship Evangelical magazine, called for President Trump to be removed from office in a new editorial.

The piece, attributed to Christianity Today Editor in Chief Mark Galli, notes that the magazine’s “typical approach” is to “stay above the fray,” allowing readers to “make their arguments in the public square, to encourage all to pursue justice according to their convictions and treat their political opposition as charitably as possible.”

But the editorial criticized Trump, saying “[T]he facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.”

Galli continued, noting that the president has, in his opinion, lowered the standard for presidential decorum, openly admitted to unsavory interactions with women and has worked with a "number of people who are now convicted criminals."

“The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration,” Galli said.

“His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused,” he added.

The editor went on to say that the findings from an investigation conducted by former special counsel Robert Mueller were not enough to impeach the president, but that the recent impeachment hearings made it clear that Trump abused his power and betrayed his oath of office. 

“We believe ... that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people."

Galli opined that none of the president's positive qualities outweigh the "moral and political danger" America faces under Trump's leadership, before calling on lawmakers to impeach and remove the president.

Mark Galli. Never heard of him before this nonsense post which I didn't bother to read more than a few sentences.  Occam's razor, look for the simplest explanation first(e.g. is he a j**?).   Here's a photo, and while the nose isnt the best angle, the beady eyes are also a tell. 

These folks infiltrate anything that wields power, wealth, or influence, so this is not surprising.  I also doubt many religious people even know of this crypto, so you're getting an erection for nothing.

spacer.png

• Like 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I hadn’t shared who my father @BillyGraham voted for in 2016, but because of @CTMagazine’s article, I felt it necessary to share now. My father knew @realDonaldTrump, believed in him & voted for him. He believed Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation.
2:26 AM · Dec 20, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@CTMagazine released an editorial saying @POTUS Trump should be removed from office & they invoked my father’s name, so I felt I should respond. Yes, @BillyGraham
founded Christianity Today; but no, he would not agree w/ their piece. He’d be disappointed. https://facebook.com/131201286936061/posts/2925457574177071/

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

"Say Goodbye To The Evangelicals"

CT is a known liberal rag amongst the Christian community.  Contrary to your knee jerk reaction, this hit piece will serve to galvanize the religious right.  This article and the typical lefty reaction to it continue to show the simplicity in how the left thinks.  The article is having a similar impact as Hillary's "deplorables" insult.

These are are not dumb people.  They see things for what they are and the left better learn to treat them as intelligent people that care about, and do in fact, cling to their "guns and religion" or continue to face their wrath because as someone once said "elections have consequences": 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Donald_Trump

27 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh man. What will the evangelicals choose????

Trump?

Jesus? 

The constitution?

Lol 

Yes.

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You cant have all 3 buddy! But I look forward to the mental gymnastics anyway!

And yet, I do.  Interesting, isn't it?  

What I find interesting, as a Catholic raised in Mass and living the last 28 years in MI, is that people don't realize that the Constitution was written by men of great religious belief, and while specifically separating church and state, it was written to be tolerant.  That easily covers the second two.  WRT Trump, as I look across the field of candidates the left is offering, I find that while he is far from perfect he aligns better by a large amount with the Constitution and religion.  

So tell us all again why I don't already have all three?

• Like 1

its looney toons that anyone who would claim to be 'christian' would support this walking shitball of immorality. i feel shame and pity for those of you that do

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

56 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

What I find interesting, as a Catholic raised in Mass and living the last 28 years in MI, is that people don't realize that the Constitution was written by men of great religious belief, and while specifically separating church and state, it was written to be tolerant.  That easily covers the second two.  WRT Trump, as I look across the field of candidates the left is offering, I find that while he is far from perfect he aligns better by a large amount with the Constitution and religion.  

I'm sure you can. Doesnt mean its logical.

• Thanks 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

1 hour ago, Aloyouis said:

Yes.

I think it’s funny watching you people try to have it both ways. Good luck with that

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Aloyouis said:

I do know that, about the founders. I’m a Christian, flawed, but a true believer and Trump is 180 degrees from where y faith is. He is unrepentant, doesn’t believe he needs forgiveness and has admittedly never asked for it. He is a false witness.

To be a true believer in Jesus, The Lord and the Bible and Support Trump is the ultimate hypocrisy

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I do know that, about the founders. I’m a Christian, flawed, but a true believer and Trump is 180 degrees from where y faith is. He is unrepentant, doesn’t believe he needs forgiveness and has admittedly never asked for it. He is a false witness.

To be a true believer in Jesus, The Lord and the Bible and Support Trump is the ultimate hypocrisy

Which of the candidates do you favor at this point, HipKat?

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

its looney toons that anyone who would claim to be 'christian' would support this walking shitball of immorality. i feel shame and pity for those of you that do

Which of the candidates do you favor at this point, Meathead?

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

Oh no.  Not shame and pity!  LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yet to support the other choice last time, Hillary...  filled with even more lies, warmongering, and murder(trail of bodies), isnt? 

You're logic(and that of the rest of the TDS crowd) is beyond terrible.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

It was a nice try @HipKat but that magazine has little credibility amongst Christians today. That article may as well have been written by Anton LaVey for all they care.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Trump will win the evangelical vote.  He's not threatening to revoke tax exemptions on churches and he's not forcing LGBBQ on anybody.  Two important issues that Christians can get behind.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

way too early. I can say I think the candidate is probably not even announced yet - at least I hope somebody better than the current field shows up

plus lots to play out with shitspout before I have enough info to pick any candidate. picking a presidential candidate is usually late in the process for me, mainly bc believe a divided government is best so I usually vote for congress from one party and the presidency from another,  and it's usually pretty late because that's when we get an idea which way that goes

this year might be the exception (voting for a divided government) though. given how thoroughly disgusting the Republicans have acted in the don era, I may have to have to vote exclusively for one party for the first time at least in 20 years. The main reason is to punish the most atrocious acting party I've ever seen in my entire life. The Republicans have been absolutely disgusting this term. even though I hate one party control, my conscience forces me to stand up and protest the grossly immoral behavior of the Republicans this cycle. I hope we put the Republicans in the desert for a couple of years just to make a crystal clear statement that we hate this crap in our government and that their (republican) has been absolutely unacceptable. They definitely deserve being punished for that and I hope the electorate decides to make that happen

But really none of that matters most. What matters is your own beliefs and your own priorities. your own statements and behavior show that your priorities  are extremely contaminated. I find it offensive  you or people like you even consider yourself Christian because that sure as hell isn't the way real agape based Christians act. but I will pray for you and the rest of the Christian Don supporters for you to realize how you are promoting extremely anti-christian values in such shameful fashion 

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

way too early. I can say I think the candidate is probably not even announced yet - at least I hope somebody better than the current field shows up

Hillary's corpse rises from the grave.  Her Parkinsons-like illness may be cured when Kraft sucks up to her to give j**s special rights/more foreign aid$$ like he just did to Chump, as Kraft can give her the super-HGH he gave Brady and Edelperson.