Sign in to follow this  
Skooby

Bills looking better with Brady elbow injury

It doesnt matter, what has Brady really done this year? Not much.  Buffalo offense needs to show up this week in order to win the game.  Put up 21 points and they should win.  Brady is good for 2 TDs and 128 yards. maybe 135. 

[/img]

Brady has been on the injury report basically his entire career. Its just something Belicheat does to troll his opponents. It means absolutely nothing. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

Their offense was never the concern.

It's ST and turnovers to their defense that is the problem.

Word.  If I see another blocked punt this Saturday I'm going to lose my mind. :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Half the team could be out and he'd bring in some no-name, never-were street free agents and practice squad guys and still win with biased officiating and secret video tapes. I remember one year he had so many injured players that wide receivers were playing as cornerbacks and they were somehow winning with Belichick's magical coaching system. It's magic alright.

cult film voyeur GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Skooby, this thread title is making me wonder if you're getting back to your old antics of your proclamations(often from a secret "source").  

I wouldn't mind, except that I don't like getting my hopes up for nothing, as often is the case on here.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Defense is gonna need to score...just like the Pats D does. 

Win or die trying.

• Like 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

This is the year we beat the Patriots in Foxboro!

Quite frankly, the Bills are a better team....provided we can have a decent day offensively.  

• Thanks 1

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

This is the year we beat the Patriots in Foxboro!

Quite frankly, the Bills are a better team....provided we can have a decent day offensively.  

No, it isnt.  

No, they won't.  This is year 100. They want a  match up in the SB that will be loved and hated  100%. Bills are just the cranberry  sauce to the Pats  ham/ turkey. 

59 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

No, it isnt.  

No, they won't.  This is year 100. They want a  match up in the SB that will be loved and hated  100%. Bills are just the cranberry  sauce to the Pats  ham/ turkey. 

Patriots are going down.

Brady couldn't score 10 points against the Bills in our first matchup back in September.   If not for the punt block for a TD, Bills win that game!

Let's Go Buffalo.

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

1 minute ago, Crazy Legs said:

Patriots are going down.

Brady couldn't score 10 points against the Bills in our first matchup back in September.   If not for the punt block for a TD, Bills win that game!

Let's Go Buffalo.

Oh ,cut out the grade school rah rah sillyness. Bills couldn't beat them in Buffalo. Barely beat a Pitt 3rd string QB at Pitt. As much as you think Brady relies on a good defense, Josh obviously  does and much more so. 

They've been throwing the number 13, around alot this week. Pats probably  win 13-3..13-10, something  like that 

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Oh ,cut out the grade school rah rah sillyness. Bills couldn't beat them in Buffalo. Barely beat a Pitt 3rd string QB at Pitt. As much as you think Brady relies on a good defense, Josh obviously  does and much more so. 

They've been throwing the number 13, around alot this week. Pats probably  win 13-3..13-10, something  like that 

TWD, you know I enjoy much of your stuff, but have you ever paused to think you might be going a bit overboard?  Unless your claims of complete rigging are true, it looks quite logical that the Bills have the best chance to win in Foxborough that theyve had in a very long time.

I kind of get where you are coing from, but dont necessarily agree.  If the Pats are the bad guys in the Super Bowl, who are the good guys?

Also, to everyone,  I wanted to note that even as a rookie Josh seemed to do ok in Foxborough.  If I recall correctly, he might have not been that much different than Brady in last year's game?  Maybe better?

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

TWD, you know I enjoy much of your stuff, but have you ever paused to think you might be going a bit overboard?  Unless your claims of complete rigging are true, it looks quite logical that the Bills have the best chance to win in Foxborough that theyve had in a very long time.

I kind of get where you are coing from, but dont necessarily agree.  If the Pats are the bad guys in the Super Bowl, who are the good guys?

Also, to everyone,  I wanted to note that even as a rookie Josh seemed to do ok in Foxborough.  If I recall correctly, he might have not been that much different than Brady in last year's game?  Maybe better?

The good guys are obviously  the nfc east and North. The Pats are those  Division's bitch. As Buffalo  can agree with the nfc east as well

12 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Skooby, this thread title is making me wonder if you're getting back to your old antics of your proclamations(often from a secret "source").  

I wouldn't mind, except that I don't like getting my hopes up for nothing, as often is the case on here.

You know I told everyone Shady’s ass was cut 1.5 months before he got cut right ?? Brady got hurt in the KC game, he’s been un-Bradylike ever since.

the-departed-2006-10#content

9 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Is this similar to your Redskin proclamation?

I feel like we should smother that offense.  But I have to admit that I'm still terrified of Tom just ripping off 4TDs and embarrassing us as per usual.  

8 hours ago, Skooby said:

You know I told everyone Shady’s ass was cut 1.5 months before he got cut right ?? Brady got hurt in the KC game, he’s been un-Bradylike ever since.

Skooby, I joked about how pathetic B1llsZ0ne was for making a big deal when you finally got one proclamation correct after all the other ones you didn't get correct. 

Jungle basically said the same thing, probably even earlier, about Shady being cut.  (terrible move by the way, especially being Motor got hurt, but even now Shady would be better than Gore)

I get the game....  If youre right, you look informed.  If not, you hope people forget(apparently with some of the clowns on that board, it worked).  

Skoob, other than the proclamations, I like your posting.  Over there you have one of the most epic screen names in recent history, from one of the most epic movies ever(even though it did come slightly after I started my Glengarry shtick here lol).   I WANT you to be right about this(as do most Bills fans), but like most of them I am sick of getting my hopes up only to be let down by the rumors not being true.  D*mmit, youre turning me into SeanDelevan here, lol.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:25 AM, Victor7 said:

Brady has been on the injury report basically his entire career. Its just something Belicheat does to troll his opponents. It means absolutely nothing. 

Are you telling me Belichick lies and cheats?

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'd like to see Belichick on the injury list after receiving a couple of Hard Knox from plays on the sideline.  Or if Goodell's bosses would let him ban Belichick, that would be sweet.