Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Tired of Hearing...

Honestly why do you care so much that the media gush over the Bill's?  Why..fuck them...they hold no sway in what goes down, so why give them any prominence?

I hate it too but it's better than the "Bills haven't beaten anyone good this year" we had been hearing for most of the season.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Yeah that drought shit is over.  

This team might not be a legit Super Bowl contender right now, and it's going to be tough to be with Mahomes, Lamar and Watson all in the conference, but this is a legitimate playoff team.

The Josh Allen scepticism isn't going anywhere though.  This is a Super Bowl caliber defense.  The window is open right now.  If Josh shows up like he has vs Baltimore, Pittsburgh and New England any chance of a real playoff run isn't possible.

If he's completing 50% of his balls for 150 yards a game he needs to be making a ton of plays with his legs.  What he has done the last two weeks isn't cutting it come playoff time.

I would just say in your examples, Josh was still good, clutch in the 4th against Pit and even in the Bal game, we were one pass from tying.

i know what you are saying, but the crazy hero ball of the first Pats game has not shown itself again since.  There is work to be done, but I really feel that in an away game, the mentality might be slightly different.  Not trying to appease fans but stick to a plan that will win the game.

As long as Josh doesn’t go out and lose this game with reckless play, there is a real good chance to come away with some wins down the line. 

• Thanks 1

Or this one...

"Hurr durr, McDermott is coming back to Carolina!"

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Sean, being free of caring about the opinions of others is very liberating.  I'm not joking.

I do see your point, and agree that 2 out of 3 would sound nicer.  However you can choose to interpret this as a shout out to the work McDermott has done, as well as how steadfast Bills fans have had to be if they stuck with the wagons the last two decades.  Wear your fan card with pride!!(if if it hasnt been stripped for calling "game over" in the first half so many times, lol).

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I dont think Sean is happy unless he is complaining about something.

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Sean, they are still grappling with the fact that after almost a generation - a time when our heroes of the 90s were all but forgotten while being buried in the sands of time - the Bills are relevant again.  Really, when is the last time a game this late in December meant something? Sure, we have had a few that made or broke our playoff hopes, but hot damn the Division title and a first round bye are still in play.  Yeah Sean, the last time that happened was ages ago, I was in 7th grade the last time we had a game that meant so much.  

Tell you what, in a year or two we are going to be at Media day for the Bills as they prepare for the Superbowl and the media will be saying for the first time in almost 30 years and when we lift that fucking Lombardi trophy that has taunted and haunted us for so long they will say the Bills are winning their first world championship in almost 60 years.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Sean, they are still grappling with the fact that after almost a generation - a time when our heroes of the 90s were all but forgotten while being buried in the sands of time - the Bills are relevant again.  Really, when is the last time a game this late in December meant something? Sure, we have had a few that made or broke our playoff hopes, but hot damn the Division title and a first round bye are still in play.  Yeah Sean, the last time that happened was ages ago, I was in 7th grade the last time we had a game that meant so much.  

Tell you what, in a year or two we are going to be at Media day for the Bills as they prepare for the Superbowl and the media will be saying for the first time in almost 30 years and when we lift that fucking Lombardi trophy that has taunted and haunted us for so long they will say the Bills are winning their first world championship in almost 60 years.  

Man that invoked images/feelings of hearing Pearl Jam perform this live at Wrigley Field, a couple of months before they finally went all the way.  I was certainly a Cubs fan that night, and wish we had a song like this in addition to Shout.  Listen to these lyrics and tell me you dont wish we had something that moving.  By the way, compared to these guys, your numbers are small.  And really, there is nothating saying that we wont have to.....(I'm not going to finish that sentence, but it involved being similar to Cubs fans).

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy