Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

I think the 2019 Bills have set a new record......smallest Injury Reserve list in 25 years

1)  Maurice Alexander

2)  Jason Croom

3)  Vosean Joseph

4)  Mike Love 

5)  Harrison Phillips

6)  LaAdrian Waddle

With two games to go, the Bills only have 6 players on IR.   That is the lowest # I can find/remember in modern history.   Some years the Bills have had 20+ players on IR.

Is it the Strength and Conditioning coach?  How McDermott runs practices?   IDK but it is a welcome positive about this 2019 Playoff Bound Squad.

PS The number may go up in the next two weeks if the Bills make moves and slide a guy to IR in order to stash a player on the active roster.

• Like 1

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

It could be somewhat related to that mega expensive complex or whatever the Pegulas built.....that people were wondering why it wasn't helping with the TON of pre-season injuries.

That's another thing...the lack of injuries has been brought up here and elsewhere a bunch, and in the preseason Joe Buscaglia said the OL, etc was the most banged up he had ever seen it in his years covering the Bills.  Has anyone before this pointed out the contrast of going from nearly one exteme to the other from the preseason to the regular season?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

19 hours ago, travolta said:

I was thinking the same thing. They are doing something right. This is not just luck. 

It can't be understated how much it has helped the Bills this year.     If you lose a starting WR and a starting Backer and a starting Corner for the season to injury, it really changes things.

Good job Buffalo.   Now let's take down TB12#isdone

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU

Is Phillips the only one we've lost during the season? 

Very impressive.

I noticed but didn't want to say anything.

Ah yes ! Vindication. I don't know how many of you were around for the Dick Jauron days in which we had 15-20 guys on IR. I got mocked and insulted ad nauseam whenever I brought this up. I always said that we needed to change the strength and conditioning staff. Eeeeeeveryone told me I was a moron. That it was a physical game and that it was just "bad luck". I always said that it wasn't JUST bad luck. That the team was poorly trained and cared for. I remember constantly using the example of going to a shitty dentist, or hiring a bad accountant. We just had some shitty trainers and staff. I get the bad/good luck part. If a guy helmets you in the hand that shit is gonna break no matter what. But the sprains, the groins, the tears, the hammys ?? ... all those you can prevent a whole lot better with the proper training. Kudos to our current docs and trainers. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: