Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Poll would you rather have a playoff win or humiliate the Pats in Foxborough?

Poll: would you pick 1 (and only 1) ugly playoff win, or a glorious beating of the Pats in Foxborough if you could choose only 1?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills could have 1(and only 1) ugly playoff win or humiliate the Pats in Foxborough, which would you choose?

• Playoff win! It's far more meaningful than regular season
    • Humiliating the Pats in front of their stunned fans!

This might be an easy question to some, but others might give it more serious consideration.  Let's assume the playoff win is ugly, vs the worst team in the AFC playoffs.  Let's also say it's ONLY one win, and with your almighty power you know that ahead of time before you pick which victory the Bills will get.  Again, let's also make it so  that it is one or the other, but not both.

Just voting is fine, but displaying your critical thinking in action is a bonus.  If you think it's an interesting question, feel free to "tip" the post with a like, and I may come up with more in the future.  

So if you were one of the "football gods" for a day, what would you do?  Reminds me of this Roger Waters song(first verse says "If I had been G*d).  Even though though BFB will get bitter again, this seems more meaningful to me than the new Who song I heard.  The 2nd verse is EPIC:      

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Playoff win. We could crush the Pats 7569 to zero while sodomizing Brady and that won't change shit in regards to their absolute, never before seen domination of us. Fuck that. Get me playoff W. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Now that we've been to the playoffs 2 times in 3 years, the next step is to WIN in the playoffs. The Bengals played this game where they got in every year but never won. I don't want to be that team.

Plus a win vs. a playoff team finally shuts up the "wHo HaVe YoU bEaTeN?" talking point.

• Thanks 1

I'll take the playoff win.  Humiliating the Pats at home won't bring me as much satisfaction since they're not playing their best ball as of late. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I know I'm the outlier here but given the choice between humiliating that fag team or getting one playoff win I'd rather we make Patriots nation cry salty tears in a huge blowout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Beating the Pats might stop them from having a bye.

Since I don’t think we are winning everything, I’d like to see them suffer and have to play at least one extra playoff game (assuming they don’t lose out first round!). 

Anything can happen in a playoff game, so if we lose I will not be soul crushed.  But if we help get the Pats on the golf course early, that works for me.  Also....

I don’t want them in the SB four times in a row.  it’s not possible for us to play them in round 1 so, If we help stop that by crushing them in NE, excellent...

It also gives them a preview of how things in the AFCE are evolving and for them, it’s...

...Bad things man, bad things!

• Like 1

I'd take the win vs the Pats.

Only because the hype would be enormous, and I think would carry more hype into next year.

Narrative would be we are just 1 year away.  Won in Foxborough late in the year, changing of the guard etc etc

In this scenario we would lose to New England, they get a bye and we would then lose to NE in the playoffs.  That makes NE our undisputed Daddy.

I don't assume a long playoff march.  Getting knocked out by the Pats is worse case scenseio.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I would rather humiliate the Pats in the Playoffs, and have an ugly win against them this week. 

• Thanks 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Playoff win, been way too damn long.  I was in seventh grade the last time we made  beyond round 1.  That said, if we could end Brady's career in a losing battle well I could not complain.

i don't this offense being ready for a Superbowl yet, so crush NE, win the playoffs next year

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Sorry, I want both

I want to win the Super Bowl and be in Hugh Hefner's will, but that wasn't an option any more than your demands are in this critical thinking exercise.  

I was neutral when I was writing the OP/poll, but now I am thinking I'd choose destroying Brady in front of those spoiled fans before he retires, before the NFL punishes them and makes any upcoming wins less meaningful.  (Just my preference, there is no right or wrong answer here).    

Again, in real life it's possible we win out, win the division, and even win the Super Bowl...and possibly Josh Allen is Super Bowl MVP.  But that just wasn't what this is measuring, if that makes sense.  

EDIT: wow, found something Sack and Hip actually agree on, with myself added in for a bonus lol.  An unlikely minority band of mercenaries coming at you in high definition. 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

4 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I want to win the Super Bowl and be in Hugh Hefner's will, but that wasn't an option any more than your demands are in this critical thinking exercise.  

I was neutral when I was writing the OP/poll, but now I am thinking I'd choose destroying Brady in front of those spoiled fans before he retires, before the NFL punishes them and makes any upcoming wins less meaningful.  (Just my preference, there is no right or wrong answer here).    

Again, in real life it's possible we win out, win the division, and even win the Super Bowl...and possibly Josh Allen is Super Bowl MVP.  But that just wasn't what this is measuring, if that makes sense.  

EDIT: wow, found something Sack and Hip actually agree on, with myself added in for a bonus lol.  An unlikely minority band of mercenaries coming at you in high definition. 

They aren't going to humiliate Brady in Foxborough. They may win, but at this point Brady is humiliating himself.

• Haha 1

Is it possible for the pats to drop to 4th seed?   If so then we would play them in round one of playoffs so I pick playoffs.  

On 12/18/2019 at 3:38 AM, jamsim67 said:

They aren't going to humiliate Brady in Foxborough. They may win, but at this point Brady is humiliating himself.

As I pointed out, this was a hypothetical/critical thought exercise where you were given the power of "The Football gods" and given a choice(apparently, and not just from this, many in our society really do not like choice), not what we predict will happen.

And even if Brady helps himself, I'm pretty sure the amped up Bills D can help it far more than the average NFL D, even without applying hypothetical god-like powers, lol.

Regular season doesnt mean anything  when playoffs  start. Ravens are humiliating teams in regular  season but they'll die in playoffs. 

7-9,Seattle 2010.. would you rather have a winning  record,  or humiliate Saints 41-38 in the playoffs. 

Rams 9-7, 1979, Cowboys killed them in regular  season and they lost to Tampa, I think? They beat both on way to SB.

Manning SB 50,,he misses 6 games. Denver loses to Pitt in regular season.

Denver beats Pitt in first round, on way to SB win, with Manning playing.

1992, Oilers number 1 passing offense, beat Bills 24-3, week 17. Lose next week playoffs  game to a back-up QB......

Bills, lose 4 SBS in a row. And that equals=

Regular  season wins don't mean diddly. 

4 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Regular season doesnt mean anything  when playoffs  start. Ravens are humiliating teams in regular  season but they'll die in playoffs. 

7-9,Seattle 2010.. would you rather have a winning  record,  or humiliate Saints 41-38 in the playoffs. 

Rams 9-7, 1979, Cowboys killed them in regular  season and they lost to Tampa, I think? They beat both on way to SB.

Manning SB 50,,he misses 6 games. Denver loses to Pitt in regular season.

Denver beats Pitt in first round, on way to SB win, with Manning playing.

1992, Oilers number 1 passing offense, beat Bills 24-3, week 17. Lose next week playoffs  game to a back-up QB......

Bills, lose 4 SBS in a row. And that equals=

Regular  season wins don't mean diddly. 

That wasnt the point of this.  It was what would make each individual on here FEEL better about.  I wanted them to picture themselves in front of the TV with a beer in hand and a plate of wings or nachos beneath their bib, watching either an ugly playoff win vs the Texans, or the Bills obliterating the Pats in prime time.  (SEANDELEVAN, I'd like to see what goes on in your head for this, lol).  

After having asskicking after asskicking delivered by Brady, fat Belichick, and crimal Kraft, I think a lot of Bills fans who understood the question would prefer humiliating the Patriots in front of their entitled fans.  I think moderator Meathead knows exactly what I am talking about. 

The question has nothing to do with what we think will happen, just what we as individual fans would PREFER.  There is no right or wrong answer. I didn't even know which I preferred until I slept on it.  Beating the Texans in an ugly game and then getting beat the next week wouldn't leave as much of an impression on me as finally destroying the Pats before Brady retires.  I'm aware it could be completely different for the next Joe.  

10 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

That wasnt the point of this.  It was what would make each individual on here FEEL better about.  I wanted them to picture themselves in front of the TV with a beer in hand and a plate of wings or nachos beneath their bib, watching either an ugly playoff win vs the Texans, or the Bills obliterating the Pats in prime time.  (SEANDELEVAN, I'd like to see what goes on in your head for this, lol).  

After having asskicking after asskicking delivered by Brady, fat Belichick, and crimal Kraft, I think a lot of Bills fans who understood the question would prefer humiliating the Patriots in front of their entitled fans.  I think moderator Meathead knows exactly what I am talking about. 

The question has nothing to do with what we think will happen, just what we as individual fans would PREFER.  There is no right or wrong answer. I didn't even know which I preferred until I slept on it.  Beating the Texans in an ugly game and then getting beat the next week wouldn't leave as much of an impression on me as finally destroying the Pats before Brady retires.  I'm aware it could be completely different for the next Joe.  

I covered the point well enought i think. It/ I  obviously  mean/s you'd rather win a playoff game.Regular  season is meaningless. 

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I covered the point well enought i think. It/ I  obviously  mean/s you'd rather win a playoff game.Regular  season is meaningless. 

TWD, how long have you been a Bills fan?  

And how much are you emotionally attached?(as I think you've stated before, it's more about the colors and male bonding).

Due to that, I expect your feelings to be a bit different in each scenario than average.  I doubt you harbor a lot of ill will towards NE, unlike most Bills fans?