Sign in to follow this  
Victor7

Balls and Goats

Balls

Defense. Yeah yeah it was against a guy called Duck. Whataever. They've been ballin' all year long. Lets get some individuals out of the way

Tre. This cat is a first team All Pro. I know Gilmore will get more recognition because he plays in NE. But Tre is a god. 

Phillips. Monster. Sack extraordinaire

Edmunds. All over the place. Beast

TD drive to take the lead. Epic, beautiful. And I don't know if you guys believe me or not but 2 plays before the score I thought ... "this would be a great time for that Kroft fella to show up" .... boom!

John Brown. Like the ESPN beat reporter once wrote. John Brown is latin for WR1

Sean McMotherFucking Dermott. My man. My hero. 2 playoffs appearances in 3 years. Yeah he's a bit conservative at times and he also needs some polish during in game decisions. But hey man. The results are there. 

Beane. Built a great roster. Has tons of money next year to improve it. Baller

Goats

The drive before the half. That was straight up pussy football. Time outs left. Over a minute. Pitt was getting the 2nd half kick. Coach McD runs out the clock. I thought that was weak sauce

Singletary. Had a good day running. Got the yards but you can't fumble buddy. Hope it was a one game fluke because IIRC he really hasn't fumbled at all. 

Beasley. Bad day at the office. Disappeared. Got cold on the int. Yes it had too much heat on it but Beasley pussed out. Had another drop earlier. 

Face mask penalty. What the fuck was that ? .... then I read they "corrected" it to No. 29. Oh so they screwed up twice then ?

Whoever held on the 3rd down allowing Pitt an extra 30-35 seconds. Who was it ?

The ESPN feed that cut the transmission and I couldn't see the kneel down. Fuck that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Balls:

Smoke - brok 100o yards for season

Allen - Baller

Kroft Mayo - Finally showed up

Sack Lawson - A must resign

Phillips - A must resign

Trey White Goalie Academy - DPOY

Poyer - INT and fumble recovery

Wallace - INT

Edmonds - Animal

House $ - Made FG

Ferguson - Excellent snaps all night

Goats:

OneManGang - ST penalty

Beasley - 2 drops

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Balls:  

The entire Buffalo Bills team.  I did not expect them to win this game.

Goats:

None.

:niterider:

• Thanks 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

BALLS

Lee Smith - Actually played and didn't have any drive killing penalties

Game Plan - I called it mid week.  Lots of Motor and Lots of Bitching.  Starting at our own 9 with under 2 minutes to go in the half, killing the clock was the correct call.  We've seen two games swing on turnovers deep in are own end vs Philly and Baltimore.  You fuckers would be fucking crucifying Daboll and McD if Josh got strip sacked or any type of fuckery happened.  

Defense - Tre White wins us another game just like he did vs Miami.  Phillips puts the game away like he did vs Tennessee.  Milano making a great fucking play on the one big play Tre gave up, someone jump on the fucking ball.

4th Quarter Allen - It was only one drive, but it was a fucking monster drive.  Fucking cajones.

3rd Down Offense - 6-14 vs a great defense on the road.  This was a field position game and they extended enough drives to not set up Pittsburgh with short fields.

Smoke - Big play on the catch, huge play on the fumble recovery.  

Kroft- You catch the TD that locks in the playoff berth, you get a motherfucking game ball.

GOATS

Frank Gore  - I'm sorry I love Gore but he's killing the offense.  Fucking give Dimarco the carries at this point.

Josh Allen Play Action Fakes- I'm sure he's certain Spain or Ford are going to get him wrecked when he literally has to turn his back to the defense, but he had multiple fakes that are so trash.  Shows the ball and pulls it well before the RB gets there.  No one is fooled.  The few that worked, worked early on the gimme quick slants.  Nice play calls by Daboll.

Screen Offense - I don't know how 90% of our screens get blown the fuck up.  Whether it's design, Josh not selling it, OL not selling it/getting out in front, Singletary not finding open space behind the line but it's fucking trash.

Beasley - Couldn't make a play on an early third down on a ball that appeared to go right through his hands.  Also had the tip/drop on the pick.  Yeah the ball was high, but it wasn't as if that was a jump ball for AJ Green.  If Cole wants to do more than catch 7 yard routes you have to make a play.  He's had a few deep balls this year he couldn't corral.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

2 hours ago, The Beef said:

BALLS

Lee Smith - Actually played and didn't have any drive killing penalties

Game Plan - I called it mid week.  Lots of Motor and Lots of Bitching.  Starting at our own 9 with under 2 minutes to go in the half, killing the clock was the correct call.  We've seen two games swing on turnovers deep in are own end vs Philly and Baltimore.  You fuckers would be fucking crucifying Daboll and McD if Josh got strip sacked or any type of fuckery happened.  

Defense - Tre White wins us another game just like he did vs Miami.  Phillips puts the game away like he did vs Tennessee.  Milano making a great fucking play on the one big play Tre gave up, someone jump on the fucking ball.

4th Quarter Allen - It was only one drive, but it was a fucking monster drive.  Fucking cajones.

3rd Down Offense - 6-14 vs a great defense on the road.  This was a field position game and they extended enough drives to not set up Pittsburgh with short fields.

Smoke - Big play on the catch, huge play on the fumble recovery.  

Kroft- You catch the TD that locks in the playoff berth, you get a motherfucking game ball.

GOATS

Frank Gore  - I'm sorry I love Gore but he's killing the offense.  Fucking give Dimarco the carries at this point.

Josh Allen Play Action Fakes- I'm sure he's certain Spain or Ford are going to get him wrecked when he literally has to turn his back to the defense, but he had multiple fakes that are so trash.  Shows the ball and pulls it well before the RB gets there.  No one is fooled.  The few that worked, worked early on the gimme quick slants.  Nice play calls by Daboll.

Screen Offense - I don't know how 90% of our screens get blown the fuck up.  Whether it's design, Josh not selling it, OL not selling it/getting out in front, Singletary not finding open space behind the line but it's fucking trash.

Beasley - Couldn't make a play on an early third down on a ball that appeared to go right through his hands.  Also had the tip/drop on the pick.  Yeah the ball was high, but it wasn't as if that was a jump ball for AJ Green.  If Cole wants to do more than catch 7 yard routes you have to make a play.  He's had a few deep balls this year he couldn't corral.

Amen. The only time in the last 20 years I remember us being able to run freaking screens was the Gailey years. He seemed to be good at scheming those. Every other OC we've had seems to not know about them. 

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Amen. The only time in the last 20 years I remember us being able to run freaking screens was the Gailey years. He seemed to be good at scheming those. Every other OC we've had seems to not know about them. 

I never hated Gailey as an OC, I hated him as a HC.  As an OC he was gifted in making shit talent look far better than they were.  Oh and for Balls and Goats:

Balls:

Every single defensive player
Josh Elway, he is always money in the 4th
Kroft

Goats:
Nobody, it was a statement win

• Thanks 2

Balls

Me! dude I bought a chinese replica Tre White jersey and I wore it for the 1st time yesterday. Dude got 2 int.

Defense played great like it has been since last season.

Tre White 2nd best corner in the league

OL They gave JA enough time to throw and kept TJ Watt in check.

Kroft nice TD catch

Smoke got 99 yds and a total of 1,007 for the season. 

Singletary boy those cuts, just like shady he just needs more speed.

J Phillips 2 sacks! extend this guy.

Goats

Beasley if the ball hits your hands you have to catch it.

Zebras terrible calls on J Phillips offside and phantom face mask on Tre Edmunds

Singletary HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL

Daboll some stupid calls

McD last drive before the half. 3 timeouts, with 1:53 mins to go and you don't try to get points!? pussy move, we are just up by 4 points.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, toto8 said:

Balls

Me! dude I bought a chinese replica Tre White jersey and I wore it for the 1st time yesterday. Dude got 2 int.

Defense played great like it has been since last season.

Tre White 2nd best corner in the league

OL They gave JA enough time to throw and kept TJ Watt in check.

Kroft nice TD catch

Smoke got 99 yds and a total of 1,007 for the season. 

Singletary boy those cuts, just like shady he just needs more speed.

J Phillips 2 sacks! extend this guy.

Goats

Beasley if the ball hits your hands you have to catch it.

Zebras terrible calls on J Phillips offside and phantom face mask on Tre Edmunds

Singletary HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL

Daboll some stupid calls

McD last drive before the half. 3 timeouts, with 1:53 mins to go and you don't try to get points!? pussy move, we are just up by 4 points.

lol epic!  Good work on the jersey, and for giving yourself a ball!! (that inspired me to do the same)

Goats:  Most of that cesspool, the sh*tbox on here.  Other than DannyBoy and Daryl with his comedy of mocking the wusses, you'd think we were losing by 20 to a 4 win team most of the game.

Balls: Myself.  Other than occasional help from DannyBoy and Daryls(the DD's of the sh*tbox), I manned the fort for the entire the game vs very hostile forces.  I'm not sure how these demons have spread so much.  

• Haha 1

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Balls: Edmonds, White, Smoke, Jordan Phillips, Shaq Lawson

Goats:

Hughes.....you got paid but you are being outplayed by Lawson.

Dion Dawkins....a couple big, dumb penalties. Can't keep digging a hole for the offense.

Taron Johnson....he gets beat too much. Fix yourself.

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

lol epic!  Good work on the jersey, and for giving yourself a ball!! (that inspired me to do the same)

Goats:  Most of that cesspool, the sh*tbox on here.  Other than DannyBoy and Daryl with his comedy of mocking the wusses, you'd think we were losing by 20 to a 4 win team most of the game.

Balls: Myself.  Other than occasional help from DannyBoy and Daryls(the DD's of the sh*tbox), I manned the fort for the entire the game vs very hostile forces.  I'm not sure how these demons have spread so much.  

Hey I wanted to mention it as a funny fact but I thought nothing stops me from getting a ball so I did. LOL

on a side note I will be wearing that same jersey until we are out of the playoffs.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I never hated Gailey as an OC, I hated him as a HC.  As an OC he was gifted in making shit talent look far better than they were.  Oh and for Balls and Goats:

Balls:

Every single defensive player
Josh Elway, he is always money in the 4th
Kroft

Goats:
Nobody, it was a statement win

Agree 100%

17 hours ago, bcw said:

Goats:

Dion Dawkins....a couple big, dumb penalties. Can't keep digging a hole for the offense.

Dude. No. I get on the penalties but Dawkins was a beast in the run game. 

18 hours ago, bcw said:

Goats:

Terrible goats.

Johnson hardly gets beat and is legit in the run game.

Jerry isn't the best he once was, but that tends to happen with speed rushers on the wrong side of 30.

It's likely any call on Dawkins was horse shit.  One of the few games this year where the refs were truly fucking terrible.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.