Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Patriots footage released (shocker: There is no footage of the “scout” they were supposedly filming)

20 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

IF BB got suspended a year, there would be 0 chance they'd keep their next year's first round pick lol.  They'll likely get stripped of multiple 1st rounders

He won't be suspended for a year and they won't be stripped of first rounders.  I think there will be a fine and a middle round or a couple of late round pick.  Again, the league needs to feed the base of the other 31 teams.  The Pats were stupid for allowing any videographer into a restricted area but they were not using that video for cheating.  Had he stepped outside the door of the press box and took the same video it would not be against the rules.  Just dumb.  The other teams know this, but will still demand blood.  

3 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

He won't be suspended for a year and they won't be stripped of first rounders.  I think there will be a fine and a middle round or a couple of late round pick.  Again, the league needs to feed the base of the other 31 teams.  The Pats were stupid for allowing any videographer into a restricted area but they were not using that video for cheating.  Had he stepped outside the door of the press box and took the same video it would not be against the rules.  Just dumb.  The other teams know this, but will still demand blood.  

Welcome to The Machine...I mean The Range.  Good insight, but I ask you to consider make up calls.  Maybe the climate has changed in some way and Goodell will give a harsher penalty for a lesser offense as a make up call?  Think about OJ Simpson's 2nd criminal proceeding.  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Because if you read it, you would have seen (like everyone else did), that I was mocking the Patriots.

Which means you didn't read it.

Something Trump fan boys would do.

*derp* see Trump, like it *derp*

Nooo, I read it, but it doesn't change the fact that until recently you were a vocal and total bitchboi for the Patriots - particularly Billicheat, which is WHY Jungle said what he did and why I liked it. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Welcome to The Machine...I mean The Range.  Good insight, but I ask you to consider make up calls.  Maybe the climate has changed in some way and Goodell will give a harsher penalty for a lesser offense as a make up call?  Think about OJ Simpson's 2nd criminal proceeding.  

You are hitting on the very heart of what I’m trying to convey. If this were any other team it would be brushed off as it should be.

It’s the patriots however, and regardless of how you feel about the past “scandals“ the momentum is there and it will influence the punishment.

• Like 1

During an appearance on WEEI Monday, Brady made it clear that he doesn’t take any of these steps for granted.

“Heck no,” Brady said. “Man, this is so hard to do and I know, I think if anything it is you appreciate it more because it’s so hard. This is level playing field. It’s not like we ever get top-five picks, we play the easiest schedules. The whole league is meant to bring everyone back to 8-8 on the year. The fact we’ve qualified for the playoffs 11 straight years, these things are hard to do.”

Not to take anything away from what Tom and the Pats have accomplished, but I have always wondered if they just kept their taping program going. Also he if full of it - the AFC East has been a dumpster fire his whole career. That is an easy ticket to the playoffs.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nooo, I read it, but it doesn't change the fact that until recently you were a vocal and total bitchboi for the Patriots - particularly Billicheat, which is WHY Jungle said what he did and why I liked it. 

So if Sack posted something AGAINST Trump, you would bash him for doing what you have wanted him to do?

This is ridiculous. Just admit the stupidity and move on.

• Trump 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Let's see the tape! I spend a lot of time following the NFL and knowing these assholes continue to ruin the integrity of the game is pretty sad. NFL fans deserve more than this bullshit. I will always believe everything they have accomplished has an asterisk next to it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I mean...it's not worded like he's defending the pats at all lol

Its amazing the delusions that some are having.

15 minutes ago, bv said:

Let's see the tape! I spend a lot of time following the NFL and knowing these assholes continue to ruin the integrity of the game is pretty sad. NFL fans deserve more than this bullshit. I will always believe everything they have accomplished has an asterisk next to it.

It’s a free country.

26 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

So if Sack posted something AGAINST Trump, you would bash him for doing what you have wanted him to do?

This is ridiculous. Just admit the stupidity and move on.

The stupidity is staring back at you in the mirror. It's just odd that you don't grasp this

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Its amazing the delusions that some are having.

Everyone sees the same thing, except you. That's fucked up

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Everyone sees the same thing, except you. That's fucked up

I don't think you quite understand what's happening here.

You're precognition is to think Lit is always negative/wrong that you are having trouble grasping in this situation Lit has been in agreement with you the entire time.

He's merely relayed Pats news, that definitely, 100% paints the pats in a bad light, making their story sound really really bad.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You're precognition is to think Lit is always negative/wrong that you are having trouble grasping in this situation Lit has been in agreement with you the entire time.

He's merely relayed Pats news, that definitely, 100% paints the pats in a bad light, making their story sound really really bad.

lmao.

He honestly doesn't get it.

It's sad.

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I know this and have since the beginning. It doesn't change the facts that 1, this is worded in a way to make the Pats look innocent - probably by mistake and 2, Lit is had a history of Patriot Puppy Love - which is what JS was referring to, I was liking and Lit adamantly denying

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

As a Pats fan this looks terrible and I have NO DOUBT the Patriots will be fined and there will be draft penalties as well.  Just dumb.  Fair to say the best owner in the NFL is having a bad year.  LOL.

That said, why in heavens name would they do this on purpose from the press box?  If they really wanted to "steal" signals (which no one uses anymore) there are 70K seats in that stadium and at least 25K of them would afford any idiot with a decent iPhone the same view.  Buy a seat.  

Again, they WILL be punished and it will be justified, but for being stupid and under the guise of cheating, not for actually cheating.  

BTW, this is a nice board.  It has been some time since there was a legitimate threat to the Pats in AFCE and in a weird way I am enjoying the early butterflies.  I normally don't get them until the conference games.  Here's to a great game and no injuries!

Welcome to the Range----Here is an article from 2007 about video rules------don't know if changes to the rule have been made since then----

https://www.espn.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=sando_mike&id=3017542

33 minutes ago, Oldtimejoe said:

Welcome to the Range----Here is an article from 2007 about video rules------don't know if changes to the rule have been made since then----

https://www.espn.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=sando_mike&id=3017542

thank you for the warm welcome! Much appreciated.

As a patriots fan we have learned to ignore most of what ESPN has to say on things. Maybe you could link to the actual rules from the NFL?

53 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

thank you for the warm welcome! Much appreciated.

As a patriots fan we have learned to ignore most of what ESPN has to say on things. Maybe you could link to the actual rules from the NFL?

We don’t pay a whole hell of a lot to ESPN either

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

We don’t pay a whole hell of a lot to ESPN either

Not directly, but your employer charges your customers a decent amount for it.  It's one reason Comcast doesn't carry the ACC network, due to ESPN's high demands for ransom.  

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

I know this and have since the beginning. It doesn't change the facts that 1, this is worded in a way to make the Pats look innocent - probably by mistake and 2, Lit is had a history of Patriot Puppy Love - which is what JS was referring to, I was liking and Lit adamantly denying

LMAO.

How in the world is it worded to make the Pats look innocent?

The title literally says “shocker: the pats lied”.

You appear to be losing your mind.

I think Jungle just misread it, as plenty of folks sometimes due, maybe partly due to Lit's past body of work.  Far more interesting is someone(HipKat) liking Jungle's post, likely for the same 2 reasons, but then denying such.  

Oddly enough, I think even Lit has admitted mistakes on here before.  The Range is odd when Lit becomes more of a moral compass than the average member, which actually was the case in the sh*tbox during the game.  There was literal cheering against the Bills at points, as well as at least one user with saying he hoped the Bills lose their remaining games if they lose that game.  Even Lit has never done anything like that, to my knowledge.  Whether folks think his cheering was sincere or not, at least he made he did it, unlike plenty of members in the new chatbox.  

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if some Range members were disappointed to find out the footage mentioned in the title wasn't from the acts of sodomy Kraft engaged in, after his lawyers got the judge to ban the tape.

From the top down, that organization seems immune from even video tape evidence.  

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

LMAO.

How in the world is it worded to make the Pats look innocent?

The title literally says “shocker: the pats lied”.

You appear to be losing your mind.

Obviously both Jungle and I saw it differently. Fucking accept it and move on

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Obviously both Jungle and I saw it differently. Fucking accept it and move on

Actually, I think jungle realized he was wrong. 

Which makes you the only retard on this entire forum that apparently can’t read or understand English.

11 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I think Jungle just misread it, as plenty of folks sometimes due, maybe partly due to Lit's past body of work.  Far more interesting is someone(HipKat) liking Jungle's post, likely for the same 2 reasons, but then denying such.  

Oddly enough, I think even Lit has admitted mistakes on here before.  The Range is odd when Lit becomes more of a moral compass than the average member, which actually was the case in the sh*tbox during the game.  There was literal cheering against the Bills at points, as well as at least one user with saying he hoped the Bills lose their remaining games if they lose that game.  Even Lit has never done anything like that, to my knowledge.  Whether folks think his cheering was sincere or not, at least he made he did it, unlike plenty of members in the new chatbox.  

Lmao yeah... HipKat has gone full retard.

If you don't have this book it's worth $10 to see how the whole process works. 

Spygate the Untold Story

51PlpRoKbKL.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile