Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Patriots footage released (shocker: There is no footage of the “scout” they were supposedly filming)

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Of course Lit is going to defend the Patriots.

The thread literally says that you can’t see any scouts in the video (aka, they’re cheaters).

This is an anti-Pats post.

Do you even read my posts before responding?

• Thanks 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I posted the following a few years ago. 

I have a neighbor/friend who is a was an elite player and played in many pro bowls. One day, after I ranted about the cheating Patriots, he told me I am not that far off. 

He told me a story about a year he played in the pro bowl under Patriots coaching staff. One day after practice, a bunch of players went out to dinner and they invited one of the Patriots coaches. The coach could not go to dinner because he had to tape the NFC practice. The next day, the Pats coaching staff presented the players with a book of NFC plays. My neighbor asked a player from a different AFC team if they did this. Answer was absolutely not. 

This was before spy gate. If they were recording practices for a meaningless pro bowl game, they were taping for themselves. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, travolta said:

I have a neighbor/friend who is a was an elite player and played in many pro bowls. One day, after I ranted about the cheating Patriots, he told me I am not that far off. 

He told me a story about a year he played in the pro bowl under Patriots coaching staff. One day after practice, a bunch of players went out to dinner and they invited one of the Patriots coaches. The coach could not go to dinner because he had to tape the NFC practice. The next day, the Pats coaching staff presented the players with a book of NFC plays. My neighbor asked a player from a different AFC team if they did this. Answer was absolutely not. 

This was before spy gate. If they were recording practices for a meaningless pro bowl game, they were taping for themselves. 

Thanks for sharing that.  I wonder if you could get him to testify?  (Pattern of behavior).  I'd say, "Do it for America".  lol

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

NFL should take a page from NCAA and ban them from playoffs for a few years, but they won’t.  The Pats don’t give a shit about a fine.   Hopefully they at least lose a draft pick again.  

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:
Skip to 30 seconds in to see the footage.

You worded it like it was defending the Pats. Don't jump all over @junglesouljah because you're subconscious was struggling with an anti-NE thread

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The thread literally says that you can’t see any scouts in the video (aka, they’re cheaters).

This is an anti-Pats post.

Do you even read my posts before responding?

LOL and then @HipKat likes Jungle's post that is 100% wrong.

Hilarious.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I fucking hate those cheaters. When is the league gonna really come down on them ?? .... Another docked pick won't hurt'em. A fine won't hurt them. They need to have someone suspended (BB of course) or have them lose their playoff spot. Something big. Clearly the previous slap in the wrist had no effect on them. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

As a Pats fan this looks terrible and I have NO DOUBT the Patriots will be fined and there will be draft penalties as well.  Just dumb.  Fair to say the best owner in the NFL is having a bad year.  LOL.

That said, why in heavens name would they do this on purpose from the press box?  If they really wanted to "steal" signals (which no one uses anymore) there are 70K seats in that stadium and at least 25K of them would afford any idiot with a decent iPhone the same view.  Buy a seat.  

Again, they WILL be punished and it will be justified, but for being stupid and under the guise of cheating, not for actually cheating.  

BTW, this is a nice board.  It has been some time since there was a legitimate threat to the Pats in AFCE and in a weird way I am enjoying the early butterflies.  I normally don't get them until the conference games.  Here's to a great game and no injuries!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

LOL and then @HipKat likes Jungle's post that is 100% wrong.

Hilarious.

Sorry, just going by past history....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

As a Pats fan this looks terrible and I have NO DOUBT the Patriots will be fined and there will be draft penalties as well.  Just dumb.  Fair to say the best owner in the NFL is having a bad year.  LOL.

That said, why in heavens name would they do this on purpose from the press box?  If they really wanted to "steal" signals (which no one uses anymore) there are 70K seats in that stadium and at least 25K of them would afford any idiot with a decent iPhone the same view.  Buy a seat.  

Again, they WILL be punished and it will be justified, but for being stupid and under the guise of cheating, not for actually cheating.  

BTW, this is a nice board.  It has been some time since there was a legitimate threat to the Pats in AFCE and in a weird way I am enjoying the early butterflies.  I normally don't get them until the conference games.  Here's to a great game and no injuries!

Hey, welcome to The Range!! THis is going to be a big game! I'm hoping both teams limit their mistakes so we can see solid play on both sides of the ball

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Thats just stupid.

So was that signature of BB's SB rings that you sported along with him as your Avatar for so long.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, travolta said:

Probably true.  That said, the rules changed the summer of the spy gate scandal.  It wasn't against the rules to video and still isn't. There are specific places you can't tape from and that is what makes the Cincy thing so maddening.  They KNOW the press box is one of the places.  There are literally 100 other places just as or more convenient to do it from (and other teams do) that isn't against the rules.  For a team so good at the details this thing is just so dumb.  No wonder BB is losing his mind over it.  So unnecessary.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So was that signature of BB's SB rings that you sported along with him as your Avatar for so long.....

So you just "like" a post without even reading it?

LMAO.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

So you just "like" a post without even reading it?

LMAO.

WHy do you think I didn't read it?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Take all their picks and suspend Billy boy for an entire season. That might make them think twice.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

20 minutes ago, Mainejays said:

Take all their picks and suspend Billy boy for an entire season. That might make them think twice.

9F4717BA-4221-4295-9356-D65538077A5F.jpeg

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

WHy do you think I didn't read it?

Because if you read it, you would have seen (like everyone else did), that I was mocking the Patriots.

Which means you didn't read it.

Something Trump fan boys would do.

*derp* see Trump, like it *derp*

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

You worded it like it was defending the Pats. Don't jump all over @junglesouljah because you're subconscious was struggling with an anti-NE thread

I mean...it's not worded like he's defending the pats at all lol

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

9F4717BA-4221-4295-9356-D65538077A5F.jpeg

IF BB got suspended a year, there would be 0 chance they'd keep their next year's first round pick lol.  They'll likely get stripped of multiple 1st rounders