Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Is Josh Allen a good quarterback?

Also adds that the John Brown play at the end of the game was Browns fault: he ran a shitty route. 

• Like 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Brett Kollmann made some good points about Allen having some great games and some poor games, so he is an average QB for now.

That there were some bad play designs by Daboll and that Buffalo's offense is missing a true #1 WR, a big body WR that can go up and consistently win jump ball situations.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Hahahaha

Go to 8:12!! 

Thank you!

mind you this guy is NOT a Bills and or Allen fan. 

He breaks down the 10 big plays Bills fucked up on. 

Says 2 are considered horrible throws by Allen 

1 is broken up by great D 

3 are due to bad pass pro 

1 bad play call 

1 drop

1 pass made but short 

But this dude explains why the Bills need better receivers AND why Allen, according to Lit, leaves the pocket early. 

It's not like Allen had a clean pocket every snap vs Baltimore. Allen was hit 12 times and sacked 6 times against Baltimore.

Allen left the pocket early on the mesh concept route to draw Earl Thomas away from the middle of the field so Allen could hit Dawon Knox. Allen hit Knox with a good throw and Knox dropped it. The play would have resulted in a 1st down on Baltimore's 19 yard line. 

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

I watch the deep ball plays like first mahommes today. We never run those routes or any play action passes. Is it not used in college where OC is from?

That is one of my many beefs with OC Brian Daboll.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

the consistently missing long is getting tiresome

thats incredible to say when you consider his massive improvement in short to mid routs: it was his lack of connecting on any of those longs that led to losing

yeah, hes made the strides when things are going right. he needs to hit some longs to hurt the defense that way. hasnt shown it yet

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

15 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thats incredible to say when you consider his massive improvement in short to mid routs: it was his lack of connecting on any of those longs that led to losing

yeah, hes made the strides when things are going right. he needs to hit some longs to hurt the defense that way. hasnt shown it yet

Josh Allen's biggest weakness last year was his ball placement on short and intermediate throws, and he has made it one of his strength's now.

The lack of deep ball placement is concerning but Buffalo's starting WR's are 5'10" John Brown, 5'8" Cole Beasley and 5'7" Isaiah McKenzie ad  that plays a factor in the WR's ability to battle on 50/50 balls. Only recently has 6'2" Robert Foster started to get more reps

Getting Allen a #1 WR with size if Beane's biggest priority in the off season.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

I dont know what his problem is, but he needs to work on timing and throwing to a spot. The deep ball should be one of the easier throws you make. Let the guy run under it.

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Josh Allen's biggest weakness last year was his ball placement on short and intermediate throws, and he has made it one of his strength's now.

The lack of deep ball placement is concerning but Buffalo's starting WR's are 5'10" John Brown, 5'8" Cole Beasley and 5'7" Isaiah McKenzie ad  that plays a factor in the WR's ability to battle on 50/50 balls. Only recently has 6'2" Robert Foster started to get more reps

Getting Allen a #1 WR with size if Beane's biggest priority in the off season.

And so far it’s killing the bills tonight.....

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

On 12/15/2019 at 4:39 PM, Meathead said:

Short longs... From be play action etc. Crossover patterns. Study Curt Warner throws in the day.

Overall Allen had an average game but he had a couple of huge throws.

Allen threw a nice 40 yard pass to Brown on a play action pass.

Allen also had a beutiful TD throw to Kroft on 3rd and 9 in the redzone.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg