Sign in to follow this  
jamsim67

If the Bill's play to not lose ...

Instead of simply to win, then they blow a golden opportunity. Which is the way they played in Cleveland.

Playing to not lose will be playing right into the hands of the Steelers.

They need to take it to the Steelers, on both sides of the ball. Playing it safe on a Sunday night away from home, hoping to avoid mistakes and having your defense preserve a low scoring lead is a recipe for disaster.

This should be their playoff game, and they need to play hard on both sides of the ball for four quarters.

They absolutely cannot allow this game to be put into the hands of the officials

Oh don’t worry....they will. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

14 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Play not to lose is the Bills game plan all season long. Why would they change it?

I don't think they know any other way 

• Thanks 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Steelers 35
Bills 10

The Steelers scored 1 offensive touchdown on one of the worst defenses in the NFL, the cardinals.

They put up 23 points on 1 passing TD, 1 punt return, and 3 FGs.  Against the 3rd worst defense as far as points per game is concerned (they're also dead last in yards allowed per game).  Duck put up 152 yards, albeit efficiently on 16/19 passing.  Still.  Bills defense is tops in the NFL game in and game out. 

• Thanks 1

If they get up by 2 scores early I think that's gonna be the case. They'll just relay on the defense to get stops and run the ball to take up clock, real Marty ball

1 hour ago, Baldat28 said:

If they get up by 2 scores early I think that's gonna be the case. They'll just relay on the defense to get stops and run the ball to take up clock, real Marty ball

Up by 2 scores would be a miracle, ill take it.

Steelers will try to pressure the hell out of Josh, we need to have a game plan to combat that. If we have to play a ball control, nail biter so be it----as long as we win.

Most times I would agree. What scares me most about today’s game is Josh vs this pass rush. I think the only way the Steelers put up points is to play on a short field. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

19 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

I don't think they know any other way 

God, this.

This is our identity. Score a few times early and let the defense control the game.

The problem is once in a while you're going to have a play like Baltimore did last week where a guy goes for a 60 yard TD in a single play. Every defense lets that happen SOMETIMES. You need an offense that can account for that.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Oldtimejoe said:

Steelers will try to pressure the hell out of Josh, we need to have a game plan to combat that. If we have to play a ball control, nail biter so be it----as long as we win.

Screens, and lots of them