Sign in to follow this  
The Beef

Expect a Lot of Motor

Early and often Sunday night.  There's going to be a lot of Daboll hate to start this game.

McD and Daboll are going to play this one close to the vest in the first half.  A turnover on the wrong side of the field could decide this game ala New England and Baltimore.  

McD is going to trust the defense to win field position and bet Duck Hodges won't be able to scrape together long marching touchdown drives.

Expect a lot of Motor, some McKenzie jet sweep action and for the first time all year Daboll goes to the screen game early.  Dupree and Watt get upfield as good as any duo when it comes to getting up field and getting pressure.  They're going to take some pressure of Josh early and hope they get some simple underneath stuff to pop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

It will be nice to see Daboll call some play action passes and screen passes and hopefully some trick plays like flea flicker, WR reverse pass, etc,  to break tendencies and not make Buffalo's offense so predictable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I expect both running games to be prevalent. Honestly it wasn't a good game to flex for casual audiences, even with the playoff implications. I expect social media to be full of complaints that the game has no offense.

I'm going to be pissed if they have no answer to Pittsburgh's pass rush, though. quick screens/slants, of lot of running, anything but watching them line up in spread formation and Allen running in circles to the tune of Benny Hill.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It will be nice to see Daboll call some play action passes and screen passes and hopefully some trick plays like flea flicker, WR reverse pass, etc,  to break tendencies and not make Buffalo's offense so predictable.

Yes this would be good----it might even be better if they left Daboll in Buffalo & let some else call the plays.