Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Did Daboll call out Josh a little bit?

The reporter asked him something (sound was low) about the pressure they were giving up on blitzes etc, and Daboll responded:

"Josh has quite a bit of responsiblity in the overall organization of protections. Whether that be a point or a redirect or a slide if he needs to do something. I mean you can't have alerts on every play with a team that pressures a lot, but..."

He also said Josh DID change coverage a few times and did good in that, but I just overall wonder if he feels Josh was partially to blame for the pressure. 

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

The more I listen to this press conference, I think Daboll feels Josh lost this game.

"We were behind the defense on a couple of plays there. Third play of the game, we had him.  We missed him. Safety came down and we had him, just missed on it."

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Daboll had 10 day to prepare a game plan for Baltimore knowing they run an aggressive blitz heavy defense and failed his job.

Daboll is trying to make excuses for his bad playcalling, bad preparations, bad game planning and bad in game adjustments.

• Thanks 3
  • Barf 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

It didn't look like 10 days to prepare on offense. I hope they figure it out by Sunday.

8 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Sometimes I feel like Daboll gameplans without taking into account Allen's weaknesses.

Why does daboll refuse to call screen passes to Knox and Singletary?

He called 1 screen pass for Singletary that went for a big gain but was brought back because of a holding penalty and then never called anther screen pass for Singletary.

I can't remember Daboll calling a screen pass for Knox or Brown or Beasley.

At one point in the 2nd half Daboll called 7 running plays in a row but then refused to call a play action pass to take advantage  of the offense establishing a running game. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

20 hours ago, theAteam said:

Sometimes I feel like Daboll gameplans without taking into account Allen's weaknesses.

This ^

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

23 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Daboll had 10 day to prepare a game plan for Baltimore knowing they run an aggressive blitz heavy defense and failed his job.

Daboll is trying to make excuses for his bad playcalling, bad preparations, bad game planning and bad in game adjustments.

I agree with this---I'm not sold on Daboll---I hope we can him after this season & get an experienced OC before he ruins Josh.

Sure JA should be called out here and there......goes with the territory with QB's at times but i hope McDermott calls out Daboll himself....guy just regresses to his shitty playcalling like its a natural instinct with this guy....

• Like 1

Offense is rocket science to this organization.

The last 10-15 years or so-

Bills use high draft picks for QB....offense sucks

Bills use random journeymen for QB....offense still sucks

Bills use low round draft picks for QB....offense still sucks 

Bills use random backups for QB....annnnnd offense still sucks. 

meanwhile a myriad of teams are using random backups, castoffs, journeymen, and low round draft picks as qb and their offense does NOT suck.

fucking sick of it. And I blame this organization’s predilection for defense. 

miserable that 70s show GIF