Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump is THE Central Player in This Scheme

How many times has Trump met or spoke with Putin? - 16
How many times has he met with Zemensky? - 0
Who is he meeting with tomorrow? - Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov, whom he gave confidential information to about Israel.
Not giving aid to Ukraine hurts Ukraine and it hurts the US. Who does it not hurt? - Russia

I would invite the Trump supporters to answer 3, direct, yes or no questions.

Did Trump tell people to not cooperate with Mueller?
Did Trump tell people to ignore subpoenas to testify in front of Congress last month as a part of the Impeachment Inquiry?
Has Trump lied to the American people?

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Who is he meeting with tomorrow? - Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov, whom he gave confidential information to about Israel.
Not giving aid to Ukraine hurts Ukraine and it hurts the US. Who does it not hurt? - Russia

Did Trump tell people to ignore subpoenas to testify in front of Congress last month as a part of the Impeachment Inquiry?

I can answer those three questions for them.

1. It doesn't matter. 

2. It doesn't matter.

3. I don't care.

Image result for trump treason meme

Image result for trump treason meme

• Like 1

I think it’s all fake news. The republicans told me it’s all just sour grapes by the dems so that’s what I believe.

Trump simultaneously a criminal mastermind and the dumbest buffoon on the planet.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Trump simultaneously a criminal mastermind and the dumbest buffoon on the planet.

Answer the questions.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

54 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Really.  Trump is going to be owed quite a few apologies.  😃

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Really.  Trump is going to be owed quite a few apologies.  😃

No, actually he's not. Stop being a blind fool. EVERYTHING Trump claimed turned out to be, wait for it.... a lie! Can you believed Trump lied??

Answer the questions.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

No, actually he's not. Stop being a blind fool. EVERYTHING Trump claimed turned out to be, wait for it.... a lie! Can you believed Trump lied??

Answer the questions.

Glad you're one of "the good guys", like Pelosi, Schiff, etc.  LOL.  Not buying what you're selling, friend.  Good luck.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Glad you're one of "the good guys", like Pelosi, Schiff, etc.  LOL.  Not buying what you're selling, friend.  Good luck.

A.k.a., you’re not going to answer those questions because it will make you look like the political fucking idiot that you are

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Answer the questions.

Not one of your three questions made me answer 'Josh Allen'; therefore the questions were not pertinent. 

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

A.k.a., you’re not going to answer those questions because it will make you look like the political fucking idiot that you are

LOL.  Surely that's it!  In reality I have better uses for my time.  No one is changing anyone else's mind around here.  Don't you get that?

Ok your turn,

Did Schiff deliberately attempt to mislead the public with his dramatization of the transcript?

Has Pelosi's family made hubdreds of millions from Governement contracts awarded to her husband?

Are there pictures with Pelosi and Schumer with El Chapo? Would their associationbhave anythingnto do with their insistence on open borders ( except their own homes)? 

Every single politician has lied and been caught in it, especially the ones pushing this impeachment.  If "abuse of power" is now the crime they want to focus on, they are ALL going to jail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Surely that's it!  In reality I have better uses for my time.  No one is changing anyone else's mind around here.  Don't you get that?

You have time to react to the liar, but you don’t have time to answer 3 o e word answer questions.

Funny thing is that not one Trump supporter has answered them on any forum I post on

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Ok your turn,

Did Schiff deliberately attempt to mislead the public with his dramatization of the transcript?

Has Pelosi's family made hubdreds of millions from Governement contracts awarded to her husband?

Are there pictures with Pelosi and Schumer with El Chapo? Would their associationbhave anythingnto do with their insistence on open borders ( except their own homes)? 

Every single politician has lied and been caught in it, especially the ones pushing this impeachment.  If "abuse of power" is now the crime they want to focus on, they are ALL going to jail.

Your questions are not relevant to this discussion, but answers are I have no idea.

and you don’t get to say my turn, when you never answered my questions.

Donald Trump - 13500 lies. 13500 lies.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You have time to react to the liar, but you don’t have time to answer 3 o e word answer questions.

Funny thing is that not one Trump supporter has answered them on any forum I post on

Yes!  Funny thing.  LOL

If you have nothing to hide, why hide it?  If the Transcipt is perfect, provide it in its entirety, not just a curated summary.

10 minutes ago, foster said:

If you have nothing to hide, why hide it?  If the Transcipt is perfect, provide it in its entirety, not just a curated summary.

That was the transcript, there is no other version.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

On 12/9/2019 at 10:11 PM, HipKat said:

1) we don't know

2) we don't know

3) Of course, its literally part of the job to maintain peace.

Someone  has answered.

2 hours ago, DC2007 said:

1) we don't know

2) we don't know

3) Of course, its literally part of the job to maintain peace.

Someone  has answered.

We don’t know? Now you’re lying. We absolutely know. The answer to the first two questions is yes. It’s not even disputable it’s something we know.

Seek help. soflabillsfan