Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

NFL is investigating the Patriots over filming “incident” at Sunday’s game - Tape has been turned over to the NFL

1 hour ago, jpp said:

It will be interesting how all this is going to play out.......how will Godell handle this now??  How is he going to do damage control for the sake of the "shield".........the fortunate thing here is this time he is not the only one now who has the tape.....the bengles have a copy of the tape as well....If what they say is true and that there is at least 8 minutes of direct sideline footage oh boy how are they going to minimize this or down play it??  For the sake of the patriots-bellichek and kraft i hope the shit really really hits the fan!  Godell wants to limit as much controvery as he can possibly do however the footage of this tape will eventually hit the media...boom!

If the patriots were the darlings of the NFL, it would be one thing where the league would minimize any punishment for this. But now that they’re not so good and not going to the Super Bowl again and not going to win the Super Bowl again this year, I hope the league just drives the final nail in the coffin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

"Yes our people filmed the field" etc etc etc....but we had no idea........GTFOH.....LOFL.......nuff said...

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

"If found guilty".  How long did their other investigations take?

I don't want that.  This isn't a court of law where they are being deprived of life, liberty, or health.  

This was cheating involving their upcoming game, where they put the other team(The Bengals) at a disadvantage with their cheating.  The BENGALS should be compensated in their contest(not just other teams or the league equally), and the only way I can think of that happening would be for NE to forfeit that game.  

Picture that.  NE forfeits and falls into a tie with the Bills if the Bills can beat the Steelers, and then the Bills control their own destiny.  Fans would even get at least one home game.  Make it happen Goodell, or feel the rage!

• Like 1

I have about as much faith in this investigation as I did Comey's looking into Hillary's deleted e-mails. About zero.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I have about as much faith in this investigation as I did Comey's looking into Hillary's deleted e-mails. About zero.

Yep the NFL is getting it out to there reporters, Rapoport and Judy Batista that the league is going to believe the Pats bullshit.

Meanwhile every other market outside of New England and every fan outside of New England sees these fucks ere caught red handed.

I'm starting to think Deflategate wasn't even payback for the original Spygate bullshit.  I think Brady got popped for some elitist HGH/Barry Bonds shit and instead of them exposing him as a fucking cheat, made him bite the bullet on a weak ass 4 game suspension.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

17 hours ago, BuffaloRage said:

"If found guilty".  How long did their other investigations take?

I don't want that.  This isn't a court of law where they are being deprived of life, liberty, or health.  

This was cheating involving their upcoming game, where they put the other team(The Bengals) at a disadvantage with their cheating.  The BENGALS should be compensated in their contest(not just other teams or the league equally), and the only way I can think of that happening would be for NE to forfeit that game.  

Picture that.  NE forfeits and falls into a tie with the Bills if the Bills can beat the Steelers, and then the Bills control their own destiny.  Fans would even get at least one home game.  Make it happen Goodell, or feel the rage!

That wont happen but it would be awesome if Cincinnati forfeited the game.  Cincy has the video they know what happened and there won't be any consequence to it before Sunday.

Taylor should refuse for his squad to take the field vs a team that just got caught red handed spying on them a week out.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Reports today that the NFL is “inclined” to believe the Patriots. So they were caught red handed and they are going to get away scot-free

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Hey NFL! I'd like to see the tapes myself and make my own judgement. I saw when the taped the Bills before. They didn't even release when the taped the Rams super bowl practice.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:19 AM, junglesouljah said:

It sucks for New England that Brady is not the QB he used to be and they don't have a match up night mare in Gronkowski. New England is going to struggle a win a playoff game with brady at QB

They haven't taught the new players how to properly pick or grab the defenders a la Gronk.  You just have to go back to Gronk's flying elbow and the lack of interest in true punishment to see the Pats get a hall pass more often than not.

The NFL will review the tapes, make their determination, then destroy the tapes and place a couple of fines on the team....

2 hours ago, The Beef said:

Yep the NFL is getting it out to there reporters, Rapoport and Judy Batista that the league is going to believe the Pats bullshit.

Meanwhile every other market outside of New England and every fan outside of New England sees these fucks ere caught red handed.

I'm starting to think Deflategate wasn't even payback for the original Spygate bullshit.  I think Brady got popped for some elitist HGH/Barry Bonds shit and instead of them exposing him as a fucking cheat, made him bite the bullet on a weak ass 4 game suspension.

Exactly, all the punishments they've been getting are a slap on the wrist and the things they get "caught" on are minor infractions compared to the major crimes. My question is if this will continue when Belicheat, Adams, and Brady are long gone.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network